Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
Since he's big on the cheating ones I wish there was more Corruption in them. I mean at first she's shy about it then goes slow with it handjob then when shes a bit more open a blowjob then finally when she gets to the breaking point she fucks the guy. I don't mind this genre I just wish there was a bit more build up to the action of the stories, since I always see stories with woman sees huge cock then right away fucks him.

rage123

Dec 24, 2018
Since he's big on the cheating ones I wish there was more Corruption in them. I mean at first she's shy about it then goes slow with it handjob then when shes a bit more open a blowjob then finally when she gets to the breaking point she fucks the guy. I don't mind this genre I just wish there was a bit more build up to the action of the stories, since I always see stories with woman sees huge cock then right away fucks him.

true ... while she gets ready and goes is for it ,,,,there should be some good bgms like jungle saviour ..there should be more drama and sneaky stuff ...with husband in the backgroud or sleeping while his wife getting fkd her brains out ....more frontal poses ,,,cowgirls too...:)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

bigdevil616

Jan 27, 2018
true ... while she gets ready and goes is for it ,,,,there should be some good bgms like jungle saviour ..there should be more drama and sneaky stuff ...with husband in the backgroud or sleeping while his wife getting fkd her brains out ....more frontal poses ,,,cowgirls too...:)
I'd honestly be okay if he did goes this route that it meant less shorts, Since I would hope it meant more scenes and not more text boxes. So far MNW1.5 did sorta have it but the fucking happened right away after a blowjob and she did see a picture of him then a video of him fucking her friend before, some build up but not enough.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
I'd honestly be okay if he did goes this route that it meant less shorts, Since I would hope it meant more scenes and not more text boxes. So far MNW1.5 did sorta have it but the fucking happened right away after a blowjob and she did see a picture of him then a video of him fucking her friend before, some build up but not enough.[/QUOT

I wish Sum would do less shorts, put more work into big projects, NW2 has got to happen next after Fallout project.

SpookyMan

Mar 5, 2018
Man, I don't want to sound like an asshole, but Sumthin is really taking his sweet fucking time. He said the project was almost done like a month ago, what the fuck is it taking him so long? It's almost like he's milking most of his patreoners by holding them on stadby or just bullshitting about his work being done.

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
Man, I don't want to sound like an asshole, but Sumthin is really taking his sweet fucking time. He said the project was almost done like a month ago, what the fuck is it taking him so long? It's almost like he's milking most of his patreoners by holding them on stadby or just bullshitting about his work being done.
All I can say is, it better be worth the wait

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
He could be milking.....or he could be dead, I mean that would be the worst thing to think of really. Lets just hope he's possible milking it, or doing something great.

OR

Unless he just quits everything, then that would just suck

confusing

Jul 16, 2018
Was I being negative?

Didn't notice I was...huh

Sorry about that, anyhow his stuff is amazing and by far possible one of the best out there.

Its more better then the studio fow stuff or maybe even equal to them, anyways all I have to say is that his stuff is great and by far one of the best out there. Am just wondering what the next movie will be?

Would it be a sequel or a new story plot

rage123

Dec 24, 2018
Was I being negative?

Didn't notice I was...huh

Sorry about that, anyhow his stuff is amazing and by far possible one of the best out there.

Its more better then the studio fow stuff or maybe even equal to them, anyways all I have to say is that his stuff is great and by far one of the best out there. Am just wondering what the next movie will be?

Would it be a sequel or a new story plot
only kunoichi 2 was good from studio fow ,rest is meh .....but i like the plot and dialouges in sums videos . Rape and crying in a sex video is a big turoff,which is not the case of sums vids ....:)..i hope he gives something good like nw :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
only kunoichi 2 was good from studio fow ,rest is meh .....but i like the plot and dialouges in sums videos . Rape and crying in a sex video is a big turoff,which is not the case of sums vids ....:)..i hope he gives something good like nw :)
There's loads of great stuff by Fow... Mila red riding hood is awesome and has no rape or crying for instance. Though yeah, there is a lot of rape, not much crying though.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
He could be milking.....or he could be dead, I mean that would be the worst thing to think of really. Lets just hope he's possible milking it, or doing something great.

OR

Unless he just quits everything, then that would just suck
All I can say is I've been a $10 Patron for quite a while but recently canceled because going by simple maths one of his movies would cost me like $50 these days. It's totally irrelevant how good it would be, it's not $50 good. I love his work but I just can't justify that anymore.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes