Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Everyone I like to give you guys a update on my plans.

Hi everyone I update the the first post I like to say thank you guys and gals for uploading and downloading the post that others has posted, Thank You to Everyone for supporting this thread.

I like to make some thing very clear I have plans to upload all the videos that are now on the first post in to 30fps, compress version but this will take weeks or months to do and I've been working and had little time to do this. I believe I post some thing a long time ago that I won't post any download and pup in to see how are things.

I like to make some thing very clear as well I don't know how long this plan of 30fps, compress version will take, so I ask that I am very busy at work and to edit all those video that are big that it will take a day or two edit size and fps. I ask patient please, and the the first post with the download link that I put up "( ) this link last 30 to 60 days before there is a need to re-upload" this took me five days or so, and that was the first 30fps, compress version.

I ask patient form everyone this is not a easy task that I take. In the mean time I finally join I may be able to post the video there, but I may get in trouble with sumthindifrnt if I do so. naughtymachinima videos are in SD and HD to me this gold for those who can't enjoy the videos in HD but in SD.

I ask everyone your opinion what to do.

1: I will try to do the 30fps, compress version of the videos and post them here.
2: Should I upload the videos that sumthindifrnt posted on his tumblr on my so I don't get in trouble with him so it will be easy for everyone to enjoy his videos.
3: What other idea everyone has, these are the only two that I thought of.

Ones more Thank You Everyone and I hope I have not confuse any one with my words. Have Fun faping and shlicking.
I will convert everything too 1280 x 760 or 854 x 480 with 1200kbps between 900kbps also 25fps to 20fps. The size will be unknown and I will try to upload them on my .

I am not happy that the mage links are down so I post the torrent form 2/2/2018. I am not happy, I did not get to download because I have been working for... :evilupset:... :evilupset:... :evilupset:... :evilupset:...

Now that I have come down, All that I like to do is to resize the HD videos to keep there quality, and so it does not take hours for people to download them. I ask noting more is this to much to ask. I know I am at fault for not having the videos but I do have to work.

I ask everyone to PM me the full collection every thing and make sure it is your mage link or some other download link so it those not get taken down please.

I sorry everyone seeing the links down made me upset, I am at fault for not downloading them when I had some free time.

I ask everyone my deepest apologies.
I like to apologies I had a bad week but now I download the SDPACKS this will take me some time to convert.

Thank You Everyone and Have Fun faping and shlicking.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Update 1:

I just upload Man's Best Friend 2 at

You can find me at

Please join Naughty Machinima at

Please Watch and Enjoy, Please leave a Like, add to Favorite, Comment, and Please Subscribe At

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Update 2:

Some nice content, but man, the front post is a cluster fuck of links. It's really unclear on what is downloadable links and what not.
I hope I made things a bit clear on the front post.

Someone needs to upload it onto Naughty Machinima, the guy who has it as private has not logged on for 11 days. Think of how many people could get off to it in 11 days
I Hope this is a good Answer for you:
I just upload Man's Best Friend 2 at

You can find me at

Please join Naughty Machinima at

Please Watch and Enjoy, Please leave a Like, add to Favorite, Comment, and Please Subscribe At

I am still converting SDPACKS. This is taking me too long to convert everything. I will try to reply form this point forward on Saturdays & Sundays I work Monday-Fridays but as I said before I will pop in now and then to see how are things.

Dec 1, 2017
Update 2:

I hope I made things a bit clear on the front post.

I Hope this is a good Answer for you:

I am still converting SDPACKS. This is taking me too long to convert everything. I will try to reply form this point forward on Saturdays & Sundays I work Monday-Fridays but as I said before I will pop in now and then to see how are things.

You the real MVP

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I'm sorry but do any of you have any idea what is this post about?
SD rants about how his mega links for "bad" projects got taken down so he´s posting again and maybe to make his own site or look to upload said projects elsewhere. Also a VERY small sample of what a project of his would be like made in renpy (Visual Novel style) The only thing worthwhile I found in those files is the image I previously posted and a new angle for a doggy scene.

OldmenKing

Sep 23, 2016
Update:

Hello everyone, how have you guys and gals been of late? I have been feeling unwell of late but today I have a gift for everyone I have done it ones more I have converted all of the tumblr SDPACKS into.

converted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SMDF SDREPACK 1 List & Download:
SMDF SDREPACK 2 List & Download:
SMDF SDREPACK 3 List & Download:
SMDF SDREPACK 4 List & Download:

All this mean is that SMDF made all of his video into some what like 4K High Quality Videos. I do not know why. I have found out that all of these videos are for public and not patreon ones. I know this that some are missing like XMAS Special, A Friendly Visit and many more.

If there is anyone who has the patreon special videos I like to ask, please upload them here on the post and I will convert them. This time it will take me no more then one to two day to convert and at the same time upload them.

Thank You Everyone for being patience with me.

I like to say this to everyone it took me some time to figure how to convert all the videos. Now that I know how to convert them please post any new videos here and I will covert them. My plans to convert them is not done... Oh! I almost forgot that I have to re-upload the videos every 30 days so, I will do it every 28 days, 2 days before they get delete.

Ones more Thank You Everyone For Being Patience & Have Fun Faping and Shlicking.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes