Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Pack 2 and pack 1 it's the same ??
If you already have Sum´s projects then no need to download it. I was just posting that for whoever wanted the latest pack.

On a side note I found this REALLY old animation of SD that I didn´t see anywhere else so posting it here (sorry if it´s a repost). This was way back as a celebration for his 1st patreon pledge.

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
^ that location in the vid look familiar so I had a search its also in xshow for his first movies real virtual fantasy

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
So was there something in the update about MBF 2? like a delay?
A bit over a week ago I read on SD´s Discord that he still didn´t have a Voice Actress for mbf2, but animation was mostly if not entirely done. No update has been given since from the man himself, but the $10 patreons say it´s gonna come out early june or mid june in the worst case scenario.

Hobywan

Jul 2, 2017
i read on patreon there's an update of "friendly visit".....but how is it possible? so, is this update referring to last version of friendly visit (with an adding scene at the end), or is it a new complete version for a friendly visit?
anyone could post here the file, please?

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
If you´re writing about the pack split in 2 I posted, just checked the links and it´s still online.

Did you read the update on mbf2 or just found this link elsewhere?
The SuMthinDiFrnt Works link doesn't seem to be up anymore.

Apr 25, 2018
At 2:20 of this video: There's a alternate version of Neighbor's Wife, anyone know where i can find that clip by itself? And if there's anymore like it?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes