Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Part 2 was so much better than part 1. I like it, but he turn needs down the background noises, like the fan or cooler in the hotel. Maybe a little more A.I voice and animations to flesh it out. but overall 8/10 compare to part 1
Animation wise is way better, now is time to wait if he continues it with a part 3 or begins to work in another project like the Savior part 2

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Without a doubt part two is better than part one, the angles, animation and sound are all very good. This could easily be one of Sumthing's best works in a long time.

However, it's not perfect. Like the previous part I was a bit disappointed that it only has one main scene (the hotel scene) while the rest is either not important or just narration (which I liked a lot in both part 1 and part 2). I know that making animations so long and with so many dellates is difficult, but I would have liked to see at least one more scene and not just the hotel scene.

Still, it's a very good animation, I hope that the third one will be even shorter and I'm sure that the neighbor's sister will also enter the game board at the same time.

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
Without a doubt part two is better than part one, the angles, animation and sound are all very good. This could easily be one of Sumthing's best works in a long time.

However, it's not perfect. Like the previous part I was a bit disappointed that it only has one main scene (the hotel scene) while the rest is either not important or just narration (which I liked a lot in both part 1 and part 2). I know that making animations so long and with so many dellates is difficult, but I would have liked to see at least one more scene and not just the hotel scene.

Still, it's a very good animation, I hope that the third one will be even shorter and I'm sure that the neighbor's sister will also enter the game board at the same time.
Maybe add the "The walk" mini project as part 3 since the sister has a similar model

Reactions: Bury the light
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes