Collection Video Sumthingextra69 Collection [2023-09-23] [SuMthinDiFrnt]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JasonDrak

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys, if anyone who is a patreon to sumthin would be so kind as to import his patreon posts to yiff.party, that would be really appreciated.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
So I just read this in SD´s discord, it´s from a patron: "MBF2 confirmed for July". And so the wait stretches yet another month

Reactions: patrickB

Unless

Jun 14, 2018
No other animator that does shota or beast like sum. There are some that do short loops that I know of, but no 3-min-or-more animations.

There is only one version of that.
No other animator that does shota or beast like sum. There are some that do short loops that I know of, but no 3-min-or-more animations.

There is only one version of that.
damn, what are the future projects of sumthindifrnt?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just found "26regionSFM", he kinda does "bestiality". Just looked into a few of them and their aren't that bad.
Uh, mate. As I agree with you that they aren't that bad but a quick question. Does "monster" falls inline with "bestiality"? Just a question. Don't get me wrong, his works are nice but I was more or less leaning that "bestiality" is more on animals and not monsters. Correct me if I'm wrong though since "bestiality" has always been like that to me.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
So I´ve read from sum´s patreon posts that he aims for mbf2 to be released during the "last week of june, but take it with a pinch of salt". Apparently the reason it was delayed is because the main voice actress had personal life issues and had to pull out, which made sum look for a new VA and redo lip-sync with the project.

On the upside of things, he took the opportunity to do some tweaks here and there and an extra scene. Also the next project seems to be about Fallout (not sure if dogmeat is gonna be there, the themes are decided by patreon vote after all)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So many under reviews its sickening to see Patreon shoot itself in the foot to appeal towards the prude knights who hate anything fun.

Reactions: OldmenKing

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
His patreon is back up, but he was forced to take down his beast-related posts. He will probably release mbf2 to his 10$ pledgers trough discord or some other form. So I wouldn´t expect a hero with no cape anytime soon. In the near future SD should have his own website to post freely, considering that you can´t even put Mega links for any "bad content".

Funny thing is, Patreon does not take down any shota posts just because it has a "All characters are over 18" at the start of it. What do they want with beast stuff? "No ANIMATED dogs were involved,harmed, or forced"? "No one was actually cucked in the making of this project"?

DynamoPeach

Mar 6, 2017
Now his Tumblr is down...
Well this can mean only one or two things.
1.Both Tumblr and Patreon decided to delete his blog/put him under review at he exact same time

2.Someone decided to mass flag both of his accounts because they are upset MBF2 isn't out yet

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes