• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Summoner's Cafe is a visual novel about a young man who starts a new cafe to fulfill his grandfather's wishes where he summons "spirits" to be the waitresses. There are five monstergirls you interact with over a period of six days as you navigate how to deal with each of them and their various kinks.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2020-02-18
Developer: Gooey -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

f+fGb8.png NVZ+M7.png iZSND4.png ls8i6g.png Latte_scene_three_g.png Latte_scene_two_h.png

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Why does it look like Caramel has a dick grown to her leg ? "points at second picture"

Nevertheless art looks decent, dev is on right track imo. Good luck to them.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Very nice artwork and a pretty decent amount of it for a first release. Worth the DL.

EDIT: I just noticed this is a final complete version. That's a shame. With this artwork I'd like to have seen more.

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I recognize the succubus, the catgirl, and the cowgirl (/minotaur). Pretty certain the desert spirit's a djinni, but is the mountain spirit an Oread? I don't think I've seen any other works with oreads. Is she a reference to some other work?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Is there a walkthrough or is there any choices that I need to look out for if I want a specific ending
I THINK there two path one of love or lust based on each girl i not sure only got too day 3 and watching anime that why it taking long and one time my laptop power run out

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote