Mod Ren'Py Abandoned SummertimeSaga 0.17.5 - Ikarumod V1

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I've got some problem with the aunt garden game! Time will go slow and don't end :(
I raise limit time for garden minigame. Game will end itself when you finished playing it

Does this mod have incest patch included?
Not yet, i don't like the first version of the mod who rewrite whole dialogues and create a bunch of new codes. I'm waiting for a smart one, currently in progress ;)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Does anybody know how to cheat to increase charisma in .15.3?
I got myself stuck delivering milk but blocked by insufficient charisma.
The pStats.increase in the console from version .14 does not see to work anymore.

Thanks,

Jurgen
Just go to the park at night, and play rap battle. It's modded to easy

Reactions: bas

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Bug? Cookie Jar crash in Sister-CamshowSex in the end of the scene

But Tanks man, Great work :D
Can you post error messages ?
As we only toggle disabled / enabled cookies scenes are not modified, so they're buggued in original version too ...

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Sorry my bad, i was using another mod before, i deleted the rpy but i forget to delete the rpyc file :( Sorry

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
Started a new game and receive a crash with this mod as soon as I talk to sister and choose "Mom calls you"

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 156, in script call
$ callScreen(location_count)
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 77, in script call

Mark17

May 15, 2017
i did everything you say, but i caught: traceback.txt

While parsing C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc/game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/right_hallway/dialogues.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\User\\Videos\\Avista\\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc/game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/science_classroom/dialogues.rpy', 1524190558, 57111) is defined twice, at game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/science_classroom/dialogues.rpy:2 and game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/science_classroom/dialogues.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\User\\Videos\\Avista\\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc/game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/science_classroom/dialogues.rpy', 1524190558, 57111) is defined twice, at game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/science_classroom/dialogues.rpy:2 and game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/science_classroom/dialogues.rpy:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30

SilverIce

Jan 29, 2018
I was going to ask about the incest mod, just because it's smoother with the original style of talking, so I'm happy to hear there's a good version of that coming. (the other one has broken two different saves)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Does anybody know how to cheat to increase charisma in .15.3?
I got myself stuck delivering milk but blocked by insufficient charisma.
The pStats.increase in the console from version .14 does not see to work anymore.

Thanks,

Jurgen
Started a new game and receive a crash with this mod as soon as I talk to sister and choose "Mom calls you"

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 156, in script call
File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpy", line 77, in script call
i did everything you say, but i caught: traceback.txt

While parsing C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc/game/scripts/locations/school/first_floor/right_hallway/dialogues.rpy.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "C:\Users\User\Videos\Avista\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30
Did you remove script.rpa from the "game" directory ?
If not, do you added any other mod ? Like incest patch ?
If so, there is conflict

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I was going to ask about the incest mod, just because it's smoother with the original style of talking, so I'm happy to hear there's a good version of that coming. (the other one has broken two different saves)
I hope new friendly one will come out soon, as it will be non intrusive, i could merge it with my mod (if author agree :))

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
### Changelog
V15.30-5
* Finished all cheat mods (enable cheat mode evrywhere)
* Modded donut (always good donut)
* Modded french challenge (always good answers)
* Modded Art challenge (Challenge everything ;))

Reactions: Keitaro420

simsim017

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,
I almost finished the game at version 0.15.3. However, i get a crash bug every time I try to play the "Devil fish" mini-game.
The traceback is attached.

File "game/scripts/minigames/fishing_minigame/fishing_minigame.rpy", line 68, in script call
call screen fishing_minigame(bait)
File "game/scripts/minigames/fishing_minigame/fishing_minigame.rpy", line 78, in script
if fish_name = None:
File "D:\T\Games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\T\Games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "D:\T\Games\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/scripts/minigames/fishing_minigame/fishing_minigame.rpy, line 78)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30

homer

Nov 12, 2016
hello,
i get a crash bug every time I try to play the "garden_minigame"
game at version 0.15.3.

latenightfap

Dec 9, 2017
help there seems to be a problem with items. i think?
[code

While running game code:
File "game/game/scripts/script.rpy", line 173, in script call
File "game/game/scripts/core/inventory/inventory_definition.rpy", line 2, in script
python hide:
File "game/game/scripts/core/inventory/inventory_definition.rpy", line 3, in <module>
json_file = renpy.file("scripts/core/inventory/items.json")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scripts/core/inventory/items.json'.

Full traceback:
File "game/game/scripts/core/inventory/inventory_definition.rpy", line 2, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/game/scripts/core/inventory/inventory_definition.rpy", line 3, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1980, in file
return renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 544, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30
[/code]

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
help there seems to be a problem with items. i think?
[code

While running game code:
python hide:

Full traceback:
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1980, in file
return renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Pc 9\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 544, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30
[/code]
Must had dome something wrong, because file is on the archive ...
ikarumod.png

JohnDoeJoe

Apr 24, 2017
It was the incest mod for me, it caused crashes at certain moments also caused bugs like black backgrounds / missing images. After I've removed it and only using this mod, everything works fine.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I installed 101170 last night and I get this error:

While running game code:
File "game/game/scripts/core/config.rpy", line 1, in script
init -1 python:
File "game/game/scripts/core/config.rpy", line 2, in <module>
config.keymap["toggle_fullscreen"].remove("f")
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Full traceback:
File "C:\Temp\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc - MOD\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Temp\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc - MOD\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/game/scripts/core/config.rpy", line 1, in script
init -1 python:
File "C:\Temp\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc - MOD\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Temp\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc - MOD\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/game/scripts/core/config.rpy", line 2, in <module>
config.keymap["toggle_fullscreen"].remove("f")
File "C:\Temp\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc - MOD\renpy\python.py", line 618, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.15.30

I tried extracting the latest MOD and I get the same error. Yes I renamed then moved scripts.rpa. Is there a way to REMOVE the MOD?

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Brand new install, both game and mod and made script change as instructed. No incest patch. Got the mod message when I started the game and launched a new game. Cannot do muay thai training at all. Not even the ability to rollback - just ignore, which does nothing. Forced to quit each time.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote