Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

radacazz

Oct 6, 2017
After Mia's mother catches you sneaking in, you'll need to get on her dad's good side. He'll have her lay off and you can visit Mia again. If you didn't already know, Mia's normal schedule is Chemistry (Morning), Home (Afternoon), Mia's Bedroom (Night).

The Dock opens on Debbie's path when she asks you to get her Seatrout for dinner with Diane.
I can't enter Mia's house and Harold won't help. I had to start again in order to get her quest. By the way, thanks. I think's a bug or something.
Regarding Debbie, I shall investigate further. Thanks

seveno

Oct 25, 2017
At school at night, Principal glued to chair but I need to come back during the day for audotorium event. Seems like i'm stuck :(

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Also getting the Mia bug. Ask for Homework. Cannot enter Mia's house at night.

Playing 15.3 with incest patch 15.3. Finished all other quests.

I'm so far now that I'd hate to start from scratch even with cheat mode. Is there any way that I can force the event to activate?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
After asking mom (Debby) to teach to kiss, everytime I click on her, the I either get her vacuuming or an empty shower (doesn't matter with the incest patch)
after asking to teach 1.JPG after asking to teach 2.JPG

BeruangMerah

Feb 10, 2018
i can't get corset for mia's mom
and i can't find the corset in lingerie in pink shop, there is only cow outfit

the_kunst

Apr 8, 2018
I got everything unlocked except 1 scene from the sister, the one before the webcam scene and after the DP toy scene in the cookie jar.

Any clue on how to unlock it?

gbasantos

May 6, 2018
Hello, im new here, discovered this site today. I wanna know if i've beem all the quests. I've done mom, sister, aunt, all the teachers, mia, mia's mom, erik's mom, the cosplay sex, the hospital secretary and the lifeguard. am i missing any?

*i've discoverd that there is a "aqua quest", right?
**sorry for my english, im from brazil.

Tonitokiller

Apr 13, 2018
Hi, I do not speak English, so I apologize if you do not understand yourself too well. I have 2 important doubts. 1-Where are the magazines? I have found two but I am missing one. They say they're in school but I can not find the one I'm missing. 2- How are the missions of the gym teacher started? Thank you very much in advance and congratulations on this great game,

muraded

Jun 25, 2017
hello all, i'm on the quest for the red Corset for Helen, i've found the corset at Pink, but click buy when i didn't had enough money
now that i have enough the corset is not showing anymore, and i don't have it on me. any idea ? is there a way to "add" an item to my backpack through the files ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote