Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkyamidesu

Oct 26, 2017
Help, stuck at teacher art after painting principal and annie (correct me if i wrong). He just simply says something like this " come back to me if i heard something"..

Already waiting 1 week, still nothing happens..

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like that's an acutal bug. From the discord:

AS FOR PAINT QUEST (FALSE GUITAR) *This quest have some issues so you may be stuck because of that. Below you can read what is worth to mention about it. - Some other quest (probably from art questline) have also item called "paint" and it causes problems with guitar paint. If you already have paint in your backpack then you will be unable to talk with mom about it. To fix this problem you have to remove this item by admin console ingame (player.remove_item("paint")) and trigger message from garage once again. Dialogue about paint with mom will be avaiable and you will be able to go further with this story. - After conversation with mother you will need to talk with aunt Diane about this paint. There is another problem that may appear. Dialogue will be avaiable ONLY if she is still at the garden. When she will move to the house you will lose this option and you will stuck again. Have it in mind and complete this guitar quest before progress with Aunt storyline.
you are right my friend, ty for help, how can i go in admin console mode?

nobody5260

Sep 23, 2017
Finished all 4 teachers but can't figure out gym teacher. Also my dex is bugged and I cannot turn in the last panties. I gave them in but he didnt change anything now it is greyed out and I cannot get more or turn any in since I don't have them.

Is there any workaround?
Does anyone know how to start the gym teachers quest chain?

haonam12346

Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys. I have a trouble. How can I up INT of MC because i can't click on the table in the classroom? Please help me. How can he study and up his INT. I finish with French teacher and stop at Okita teacher because not enough int. Need help

Nishaven

Jul 16, 2017
I gave sister 100$ for panties but they are not in my inventory. And I can't give them to the old guy.

abe133

Apr 15, 2018
hey guys. Can someone help me? How do I solve this? every time I go to school appears dexter and erik. my strength is already at its maximum asf.png

Dec 30, 2017
Anyone able to do anything with coach Bridget? Only got to 4 pushups and then I couldn't trigger anything with her anymore other that when I hid in the locker. Already have an A+ with all the other teachers.

senorpandaman

Oct 5, 2017
I cannot for the life of me complete the stupid Karaoke game with Erik and Eve. She tells me "Boo! You Suck!" every time, and I appear to be hitting every single note.

Dec 30, 2017
How do I get Dexter's overdue library book?
Talk to Dexter when he is at the basketball court(if that doesn't work then talk to him in the morning at the track field). Once you have talked to him it'll give you a message talking about how you don't trust him and then if you have the master key (which you should have already got? (You can get the master key even when she's in the office for some reason just look in the back of the desk drawer)) go and look in his locker.

pheonix516

Aug 25, 2017
Talk to Dexter when he is at the basketball court(if that doesn't work then talk to him in the morning at the track field). Once you have talked to him it'll give you a message talking about how you don't trust him and then if you have the master key (which you should have already got? (You can get the master key even when she's in the office for some reason just look in the back of the desk drawer)) go and look in his locker.
Do you mean the assembly place? I didn't even know there was a basketball court. Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote