MeisterGeck0

Oct 18, 2017
Any Fix so far for the Problem with the Shovel? I can't progress the Story for Shit, the first Thing i do is giving Aunt the Shovel and then I can't even work one time in the garden. It alwas says I need a shovel first

Thessali

Feb 18, 2018
Any Fix so far for the Problem with the Shovel? I can't progress the Story for Shit, the first Thing i do is giving Aunt the Shovel and then I can't even work one time in the garden. It alwas says I need a shovel first
just dont take a shovel.. clean the garden without

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ok. Finished.

The update was good, not great, but good. Pretty damn funny when it wanted. The books specially managed to make me laugh a lot (cholas). I feel kinda bad about Judith with this update. But yeah, not really a big fan of Eve anymore, too assholish.

Not gonna lie. I don't like the changes on the family characters and might not download the game until it's completely finished, will still support the devs though, the game is still pretty good (I'll be dammed if Roxxy and Jenny's scene wasn't hot as shit). Who would have guessed Dexter is a gorilla?

All the teachers were great (Ross was specially underrated), but Dewitt is bae and one of the 3 finest girls in this game.

Last edited:

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
Should probably wait for the Incest patch to be updated; Otherwise, if your looking for it, refer to the first page post.

Now I just want the ability to both garden, *and* train my dexterity to work...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Arrg. Not using any mods but somehow after catching eric's dad I'm stuck in Eric's house with the map disabled. Talked with Eric and his mom and nada.

I really don't want to have to start over, I was just wrapping up the teacher stories.

(found the issue. Mia needed help from her mom. Both events triggered at the same time and messed up the game. Got around it by opening mia's text)

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
I love this game
the only thing that bothers me:
you always have to start a new game ...
why can not you use the old saves?

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
how do i get A+ from ms Bisette, i already f*ck her at her office , already bring roxxy , i only got B+ ..someone can help with this? thanks in advance
edit : done :)

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
There is something that does bothers me.

Je crois que le mot pour "bicycle" c'est vélo.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
so i guess a bunch of the bugs come from the incest patch so all you have to do is remove it doe the scenes then repatch it

Reactions: Reese286
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes