dankmaster68

Jun 4, 2017
The files are encoded with .webp . So you need to convert them with for example this site. , or you can right click the image and view them in for example chrome.

With kind regards, dankmaster

Reactions: aeonium and if95

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Read the last several pages of the thread. This has been asked and answered multiple times.
Wrong! Sometime the patch won't work for the latest update. Even if you search the thread, you will find old information before the update.

deffusse

May 7, 2017
could you please help me with console money cheat... inventory.money=9999 doesnt work anymore. "name inventory not deffined" Error
what the hell is the "inventory" name this time? Thank you vm

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
When is this dev gonna play ball and allow previous version saves to be used? It's one of the densest games in its' niche content-wise, and goddamn it becomes a grind to have to do it over EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. We're on v0.15 now. Come on.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
So we can't incest anymore?
Yes according to Her Majesty, Patron Guideline. I hope someday their empire gets defeated with all their wealth and $60 million investment ass. I hope someone builds a patch. I'm not an IT guy otherwise I would have done it.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
could you please help me with console money cheat... inventory.money=9999 doesnt work anymore. "name inventory not deffined" Error
what the hell is the "inventory" name this time? Thank you vm
V15.1 STATS
V15.1 MONEY CHEAT: player.inventory.money=##### (don't make it > 99,999)

Also, looks like the stats cheats are like this -
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("chr")
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("dex")

***WARNING***
Increasing Dexterity with this method (not the minigame) has been known to block events
***WARNING***

Last edited:

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
I'm very satisfied with this newer version. Keep up the good work guys. (only tried it once but when i buy the house the "new key" stays overlapped in every other screens. i had to restart from an old save game and never bought the house again)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes