• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 30, 2018
Is there any mods with smaller boobs? I kinda find the boob arts all the same(they were too busty). Only Mia is the different one since i can't still fuck Eve. And any links to lain's mod full version that doesn't need payment? Making money off someone's game through mods is not right.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is there any mods with smaller boobs? I kinda find the boob arts all the same(they were too busty). Only Mia is the different one since i can't still fuck Eve. And any links to lain's mod full version that doesn't need payment? Making money off someone's game through mods is not right.
Yup they all too busty even for me...not that im complaining

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All these character updates made me forget about the most important dude in SS. I'm glad that DC is cleaning up the art, especially the face lines. It made the characters look older than they actually are. Also, does anyone have Jenny's Wallpaper from the last patreon post? Curios as to how it looks.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
How long will we have to wait until we can give Judith all the emotional, physical and sexual (in that order) love that she could wants (and deserve)?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes