• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know this post is going to get deleted, but I think it's one of those times to bring up an alternate tag. Especially for those who don't necessarily want to see this game as strictly Abandoned. The tag will disappear soon enough, of course, but this was a big part of our shadow lives for a while.

https://f95zone.to/threads/drip-feed-tag.192934/

Anyway, Debbie's jubbly tits. I say that to remain on-topic. On Rogue-Like: Evolution, we say Rogue's ass instead.

View attachment 3598095
I see what you're getting at but I think that the alternate tag you are proposing is bound to cause more controversies and problems than any positives that could come out of it.

The On-Hold and the Abandoned Tags do their job pretty well usually. While this game is still getting worked on (even if it is at a snails pace), the game is tagged as abandoned by the forum's standards.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Yeah, I guess so. But this game doesn't really qualify as either. I'm as glad as anyone else that it's gotten the Abandoned tag, but it doesn't mean anything in this case if the developer comes back with fans waiting to give him a mountain of money. It's just going to get abandoned after its triumphant return anyway. More and more games are following suit. They either wait until right before it's declared abandoned, or return after being abandoned. They're not even worried about making quality content anymore once it hits that level.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, I guess so. But this game doesn't really qualify as either. I'm as glad as anyone else that it's gotten the Abandoned tag, but it doesn't mean anything in this case if the developer comes back with fans waiting to give him a mountain of money. It's just going to get abandoned after its triumphant return anyway. More and more games are following suit. They either wait until right before it's declared abandoned, or return after being abandoned. They're not even worried about making quality content anymore once it hits that level.
Would you say that SS doesn't fit the standard for quality content?

As I see it, DC has taken the time to rework, expand and redraw almost everything, with some characters redone multiple times to improve the over all look and feel of the game.

As for the abandoned tag? You're right, it'll be removed in a short while, because he's continually working on the game, but I genuinely think it should remain on the thread until he releases his update. Those are the rules of this forum, and best to stick with them.

In the case of the monthly support he's getting? That's none of my business. I just know that I'm not paying anything.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I just want the updated and redrawn Debbie content. Whether its On Hold or Abandoned. I also thought that the sister would eventually fall in love with the MC, but I guess they decided not to go that route. And regardless of its quality, two years (without a "real" update) is just simply too long. The same goes for its monthly donations. The donors pay all that, and they're left to wait all that time in return. And Judith. We need our x-ray Judith creampie scene. Not in a bathroom either. In an actual bed.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
At this point DC really doesn't have a single-fuck-to-give about this F95 thread.
They could delete the thread completely and it would have no real-world affect on DC, his team or the speed of game releases...

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
So it finally happened and they bring out the update in chunks? So it is still not even close to being finished??? What the hell are they even doing? The time they took for this unnessesary update others make full games! Its a milking game. Nothing else!

1714717305172.png

Double the answer, double the pun!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question. How longer after the release, will the mods be updated?
You should probably ask in their threads. They are probably nonplussed about the chunky monkey updates that DC has planned, themselves. Or maybe not. Maybe they think this is good for them because they can work on little bits at a time instead of the whole thing at once. But, yeah.

If you're asking about the certain patch... that was fan made, soooooooooooooooo some fan will probably have to decide they neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - breathe - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed relationships a certain way and learn how to do language packs in order to write that patch.

And remember, folks, language packs and the patch work on the same (or at least they did) level - if you have a non-English language pack, it is not compatible with the patch.

Oh, god. That is something I hadn't considered until now. The community translations of the game. I mean, the script has changes as well as dialogue prompts and options buttons. Will the community translations now need to all be reworked because of the tech update? Maybe someone who knows could share their insight? For non-English players, not having a translation pack is going to s-u-u-ck.

View attachment 3598241

Double the answer, double the pun!
You, uh, know that song is ironic, right? I mean, Dire Straits is having a laugh, sarcastically, on the guys who think that creating and playing music is "nothing."

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Funnily enough /aco/ is the only board I'd consider on an upward trajectory right now, some autismo there took it upon himself to claim back a bunch of generals and recurrent threads from the futaspam. Meanwhile /h/ users forgot that /d/ is a thing and /gif/ OPs actively try to avoid filters just to be assholes. Remember SPNATI? Accel drawing World Cup girls?
Jeez, yeah. I remember. I think I mostly left the /weg/ threads when they were debating (screeching) about Quantum Cuck. Which, tbf, isn't that different from this forum in that regard lol.

Last edited:

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
I have no pain for the waiting. If you are in pain from waiting for an update to a fucking adult game that has more content already than most of the games on F95 and is playable to the end of the main story line --- the problem is not with the game or the developer...

It is with you.

There should be no pain. If you are experiencing pain, seek professional attention - or relieve your blue balls with one of the 17,000 other games you can find on this site. 8300 of which are completed, so you never have to be in pain waiting for any update.
I don't care that much about that game, I just enjoy the banters we're having here on this thread.

I don't feel any pain at all waiting in regard of the update, hell I'm not even waiting for anything, simply because I don't support the game in any way shape or form. (You can support a game without paying for it, who would have thought?)

This game is free for everyone in the world to play directly from the developer. No one has to pay a fucking penny at all to play this.
Yes the game is free. But they are people paying this guy to continue making the game and it is probably a good portion of them. And you cannot deny the lack of respect the devs have toward their patreons simply by delaying again and again the update. No the majority of people are not paying him for freaking wallpapers, it's an extra, the majority just wants fast updates or specific content on the game.

Anyone who chooses to play a game - in development - must keep in mind that it could take a long time for the game to be considered "retail ready"
Being "retail ready" does not mean the game cannot receive any form of update during its development. Continuous integration and delivery is a thing. So it's irrelevant.

Subscribers are not paying to play the game, either. If they think they are --- they are wrong and it is their own fault for thinking they are.
"But dude it's their money, if they're not happy about it they can just unsubscribe xDDD".

Does that mean it is respectful from DC to basically release nothing for more than a year while they are thousands of people supporting the guy? It's not. And that's what people here and on other forums are actually pointing at.

No, the game being free does not matter.
No, people having the possibility to stop supporting does not matter.
No, showing data does not mean it is right from DC to keep shitting on his supporters.

The only thing that matters are the actions from the dev and the lack of respect he's showing toward his supporters.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
You have to wonder in what state the game would be if DC had done it like all devs pre Patreon did. So just doing it as a hobby whenever he had the time.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Now if only marking the thread as abandoned worked on Yandere Simulator. Though I guess the difference with that and this is this one was at least at some point on-going.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
people should brace themselves btw. Reading DC's release plan for the tech update, the game is effectively going to lose content. There may be changes to the storylines and new scenes here and there, but until all of the tech update parts are out the game will have substantially fewer routes and finished characters than the current version

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
people should brace themselves btw. Reading DC's release plan for the tech update, the game is effectively going to lose content. There may be changes to the storylines and new scenes here and there, but until all of the tech update parts are out the game will have substantially fewer routes and finished characters than the current version
No shit:KEK:
This is the worst way to do things but defenders gotta defend the gravy train:whistle:

Reactions: BigLoada
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes