• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I'm shilling no one and nothing. I am not supporting anything. You just don't like what I have to say. I get it. I don't support the developer and I think he's shit at project management and making operational decisions to keep his team on track and goal oriented. But that doesn't mean I have to get my underwear in a bunch and drop a load of bullshit about it in the thread to make me feel better about myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The bottom line is - many people here are bitching about it either because they are trolls, or just want to stroke their meat to new content of their favorite characters, or are jealous that a person figured out exactly how to have the life they wished they could have. But instead of admitting that, they need to project their own failures and shortcomings within their bitching here in this thread.
I have no pain for the waiting. If you are in pain from waiting for an update to a fucking adult game that has more content already than most of the games on F95 and is playable to the end of the main story line --- the problem is not with the game or the developer...

It is with you.

There should be no pain. If you are experiencing pain, seek professional attention - or relieve your blue balls with one of the 17,000 other games you can find on this site. 8300 of which are completed, so you never have to be in pain waiting for any update.

His account logs in regularly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you think what happens on F95 sways DarkCookie - and now you know his account logs in regularly... He could have easily just put out one or two new animations (adding a couple of dozen lines of code, including putting a new option button, and a couple of dildorog animations).

But he did not do it.
He didn't do it 2 days ago.
He didn't do it 1 month ago.
He didn't do it 6 months ago.
He didn't do it 1 year ago.

He isn't doing it today or tomorrow or next week to get rid of the flag.

What happens here doesn't mean jack or shit to DC. 8 years ago? SURE! 6 years ago? Probably. 4 years ago? probably not. 2 years ago? Nope. Today? Fucking nope.

What new content?

From the announcement:
The initial Tech Update release will only consist of the main "home" stories (Jenny and Debbie), 1st day at school and minor locations. Despite having the majority of the game converted for the Tech Update, this will be the first "part" of the game to be released publicly.​

That's not new content. That's May 2017 content... if that. Just that it will be under the new coding, aspect ratio, posing, etc.

(this post updated to combine three posts into one)
This just demonstrates rigid thinking. If you had any open mindedness you would have seen that what happens here has had some impact on his thinking.

With fresh eyes it just looks like you locked on to a position, this thread has no impact on DC, months ago and now are just to stubborn to admit this was presumptuous of you. I still see no way to explain DC's recent shift of course without factoring the now present abandoned tag here.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This just demonstrates rigid thinking. If you had any open mindedness you would have seen that what happens here has had some impact on his thinking.

With fresh eyes it just looks like you locked on to a position, this thread has no impact on DC, months ago and now are just to stubborn to admit this was presumptuous of you. I still see no way to explain DC's recent shift of course without factoring the now present abandoned tag here.
If this thread had any impact, why wait until the last moment? That's the problem with the argument you are putting forth.

Why wait until the last day, if it mattered?
If it mattered - DC could have actually DROPPED an update on the last day. Or one month ago, or 6 months ago, or a year ago. If this thread mattered - a few dozen lines of code in the current game with 2 new dildorog animations. Boom. Abandoned flag put off for another 18 months. But it didn't happen.

If this thread is so impactful to DC and for his work - then there would have already been an update drop of some sort. But there wasn't. That's the faulty aspect of your argument. And yet, you (and others) put out the same repetitive argument when faced with the fact that with almost no work, DC could have easily avoided the F95 flag with almost no work involved on his part... but didn't do it.

My thinking is not rigid. Stop lookin in the mirror.
If moving the goalposts was a sport the Darkcookie defenders would be the world champions.
I have not moved goalposts. However, again, look in the mirror. Yours have moved time and again.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah I am usually not a fan of RPGM games but NTL's are the exception for me.
Well, here's hoping he was a bit more focused with TGO, because the huge orgy at the very end of Nadia with all the chicks kinda took me out of it since there were just way too many of them.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So according to the last time I was subbed to this crooked sob
The Tech update, will be just that. A tech update.
So EVEN IF he drops an update tomorrow. There will be ZERO new content.
See ya next year folks

Reactions: XCelesX

madboi_69

Dec 13, 2023
So sad there is almost nothing in almost 2 years since the last update. Had great potential. MC should have been tricked into some fun time in the library at the one computer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
NLT's games are great once you are new to them. But at least I had troubles finishing TND (having played Lust Epidemic before) and couldn't even really start TGO without losing interest right away. It just felt like he's sacrificing too much important content, to keep the schedule. But there's obviously an audience for that, so it's good he's out there.
Even being new to them, something about those games just fails to hold my interest at all. It should be right up my alley, lots of incest and milfs and animated as well. I guess the aesthetic and writing isn't for me.
Some people in this forum making way too much effort to defend their side lol
Yep, we're all degenerates here but putting the investment people put into this skirmish is next level.

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
Christ above, this thread is a cesspool. All of you go touch grass. Come back in a few weeks to complain about how shit the update was, or whatever the regularly scheduled programming is. It's impossible to find updates because there's pages upon pages of absolutely inane arguing. Mods really need to lock the thread.

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
So, I've been lurking in this thread every so often. To people checking in. If I'm understanding correctly, it's not "officially abandoned" (the creator saying no more updates, etc.) it's abandoned because it has not been updated in a year and a half and people here decided to call it.

It's one of the more high profile erotic games, and the length of time between updates is pretty fucking long. I'm not on the patreon on so I don't know DC's take on this. However, my own personal opinion is it's not Final Fantasy VII Rebirth or the next Legend of Zelda. This wait is pretty damn ridiculous.
bro this game is a fucking renpy game! how hard can it be?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
ahahahahahahahaha! I honestly don't know why i keep logging on this site from time to time. Like seeing those games in watchlist for 8+ years and they keep getting abandoned. I don't even try even new shit anymore cause it will get abandoned after 3-5 updates. hgames began it life in japan and it's sad that only japan continues to release "full" games. On other hand, at least those 2-3 hour short games are complete as they are and are not blueballing you with promisses of future content that will never come. Like some of games out here are still in development, meanwhile we changed 2 console generations. Those devs are not Rockstar and their game is definetly not GTA6 to justify such a long "development time". But if they just release the game, who will continue to pay them thousands on patreon?

Reactions: XCelesX and MrZack

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Because he’s affirming the consequent, or confusing necessity and sufficiency; a formal fallacy.

Id est: If DarkCookie didn’t care about the abandoned tag on F95, he wouldn’t release an update before the abandoned tag is applied.

DarkCookie didn’t release an update before the abandoned tag was applied, therefore he doesn’t care about the abandoned tag on F95.
Dude, thanks for attempting to simplify my response to others' arguments... however you are doing so incorrectly.

The ones who are making the argument that simply because DC put out a statement at the end of the month (which he has been making reports at the end of the month for the past year) that they will eventually release a partial tech update in one month - in DC's words "hopefully" and then further chunks about every month after - proves he is concerned about this thread and the abandoned flag. And that his account logged in earlier in the day of the flag proves it in their mind.

My response to their argument is that: his account logs in regularly, therefore his logging in proves nothing. His announcing something in his regular monthly report to saying that something should be coming in the next month and bi-monthly thereafter isn't proof either. It doesn't change that the flag is applied, therefore does not prove he is concerned. Coincidence is also not causation. Finally, yes, if he was actually concerned, he would have taken a few hours out of the past 18 months and created another pretech update, even if it was nothing more than a few dozen lines of code and 2 animations from dildorog (as he has already done in the past pretechs). Making an announcement with no update changes nothing about the flag.

If you have problems with my responses - make sure to frame them properly and include the fact they are in direct response to the argument being presented. Otherwise, you are making fallacious statements, yourself, simply in an attempt to look superior and above the fray, and failing at both. I am not making a converse error.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
bro this game is a fucking renpy game! how hard can it be?

I deleted my original post after going back and reading some pages. I didn't want to feed negativity. This is a really good erotic game... perhaps one of the best considering art style and all that. But it's been a year and a half without an update and the people here called it abandoned. It's important to note it's NOT "formally abandoned" (the creator said fuck it and moved on or disappeared). This was a decision someone here made after a year and a half without an update.

I don't work in games and I'm no where near the artist DC is. I've watched a couple of his streams and he seems like a good guy. But a year and a half without an update is pretty crazy. I expect that kind of delay in the triple A gaming world where there's dozens of teams, artists, and management for these big ass franchises. I don't expect that in indie development (if this game is even considered an indie game. I'm not sure what qualifies for that). I'm sure people who are a part of his patreon know more about what's going on than I do though.

If I can make a poor analogy, I remember when people here got pissed at SR7 for the lack of content on "leash" update for Something Unlimited. So it's pretty clear people saw that abandoned tag and thought there was a formal declaration from DC he was done (which he isn't). So naturally given this is one of the most high profile ero games it brought us all out of the woodwork.

Last edited:
Reactions: XCelesX

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Within a week.
v0.20.17
Blessed be the bug fixes.
If that truly happens, then I guess we can wait for the creative writing exercises that will come to explain how the timing of that and the abandoned tag arent related, and also the abandoned tag on some random site like F95 still doesnt matter. :rolleyes:

My $.02 on the matter, I'd actually be more disappointed if DC did that just to remove the tag.

He's gone this long with no real update. Might as well just wait until it's really done instead of smoke and mirrors.

ladeverde

Jan 14, 2020
stopped following this game 2 years ago and just logged in to call "based" on whoever tagged this as Abandoned, especially if it lights a fire under the dev's ass. I still don't think it will. they've got a great operation going with the paypiggies.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes