Aug 16, 2016
Just think... He started with (IIRC) two people and built a team by just streaming and people coming in as needed...
He started out alone and was doing everything himself. ArizonaIdentities started giving him programming advice in picarto chat when DC was having difficulties with creating the gardening game and DC just gave up and hired AzId to do all the code about a month in.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Okey i was take my cokies from the start of the game in my room but how to use them in the park i can take them out of the backpack

Sorry for the bad english
You can't use them in the park, you have to go to the forest first. It's a new area to the left of the park.

Venee

Jun 15, 2017
Okey really sorry about the spam but waht should happen after this you say about start speaking with the girls which i like more i mena i dont have no events or dialogus

Also how can i start investigation about my dad ? or in this version i cant ?

humpr

Mar 13, 2017
thanks for sharing. i wasn't too sure about the art at first, but the story intrigued me and let me just say i'm glad i gave this a try. i'm new to adult games and they've been like a breath of fresh air for me and my xxx content experiences.
other than keeping it in the family, the content so far is pretty vanilla but DC has come up with some enjoyably perverse scenarios and as soon as you finish your 'favorite' quest path, you'll be surprised how good the others are.
just giving my two cents for anyone who hasn't tried this yet and thanks again to the OP and everyone who has shared tips and explanations. looking forward to the final release on this one!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Okey really sorry about the spam but waht should happen after this you say about start speaking with the girls which i like more i mena i dont have no events or dialogus

Also how can i start investigation about my dad ? or in this version i cant ?
Some have little content but enough to tease that there's more to it like Cassie, the lifeguard (only a BJ right now)

No, you can't investigate your dad's murder. But you get hints of whodunit as you bang your family.

Does anyone know what the new update is about?
New teachers, and some Eric and his mom stuff will be in 13.

For 12.5, you're getting some extra stuff with auntie, mom, and sis.

Reactions: Adam_Linkhem

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
I read the walkthrough but it ends at the computer password for the sister. Are there more scenes with her? I watched her camgirl scenes but thats it. Does it go any further?

Also it doesnt let me buy her underwear anymore..is that a bug?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any timetable for new updates
No!
Just wanted everyone to see this as to avoid anymore of these questions.

I read the walkthrough but it ends at the computer password for the sister. Are there more scenes with her? I watched her camgirl scenes but thats it. Does it go any further?

Also it doesnt let me buy her underwear anymore..is that a bug?
You can only buy panties once you used him and the old man at the gym has requested for more (not the small dialog but the big one. I think it's one week before you can ask him again)

SoranoParade

Jun 8, 2017
I think im stuck or the game is ended ? now i can do what i wan with my mother and to sleep with my sister and to make the cam stuff, so i can proceed, i mean only i can work to my aunt / there i pass all/ for money for the college, im unlock few buildings and that is, i cant go for hot dogs with my ugly friend to find the dog of the girl in the park i can find bite to catch fish i dont have some events, so what to do now ? just collect money until i get 25K ?
I have "finished" I mean, cheated through the game. Can't expect much right now. You can't do anything with the 25k or do anything else if you've finished the scenes with Mom, Sis, Aunt.

Jay

Aug 21, 2016
Art is better than most wegs. But people will complain about anything, I guess.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes