• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
have you tried using the telescope or walking around the house?
Yes.... I have checked the telescope many times..... walk around the house.... tried to cuddle with Jenny and she kicked me out.....tried bathroom, attic, kitchen, dining room, pool, basement, garage, tv, Debbie's room. Tried maze runner game and maxed my intelligence. Still time is stopped and can't sleep.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes.... I have checked the telescope many times..... walk around the house.... tried to cuddle with Jenny and she kicked me out.....tried bathroom, attic, kitchen, dining room, pool, basement, garage, tv, Debbie's room. Tried maze runner game and maxed my intelligence. Still time is stopped and can't sleep.
Do you have the password for her computer and have you looked in all folders on it?
Have you tried to watch tv?

hr miller

Jul 18, 2017
Did you go to the pool?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Do you have the password for her computer and have you looked in all folders on it?
Have you tried to watch tv?
Yes, I have the password for her computer and saw through all the folder, mails, toy list, recycle bin. But the tv is not unlocked yet.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
...here is the save file of the game.....if anyone can tell me what's going on, that would be great.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I have the password for her computer and saw through all the folder, mails, toy list, recycle bin. But the tv is not unlocked yet.
Do you have the account and password for the tv?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 114479
I don't know why but I can't sleep at night anymore...and can't access the map either.
My guess is you have forgotten to do something you agreed to, the most likely suspect is meeting Eve at Eric's house, but there was at least one other that prevented it, can't remember it off the top of my head though, sorry.

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017
So the Cookie Jar persistent download isnt working for me at all and I dont feel like going all the way through this game again :(..... any help

Edward Clay

Jun 20, 2018
Have with version I am playing acheeved being able to be close to 4 Teachers,the two of home, the yoga teacher,Mia,the milk producer ,the water lady one encounter with Roz (forced by her for the info needed) and to a lesser degree the pool life guard and Judeth at school.
The yoga teacher states sheis on the pill the younger of the two at home sometimes acts like she is not and sometimes doesbuthasent stated she is.
the existing discussions I have found only speak of if have gotten or get Helen Pregnat and in my case I shoseto be with Mia not Helen I wonder? Of the other 8 (not counting the yoga teacher or the Water lady and the Milk Producer{the latter two wish to have children and the Mate or Bull Me to sire them}) how many might possably have children from the closeness expecially curous about Mia.

Reactions: hhdoe

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Why hasn't the progress bar updated in about a week?
If I had to guess maybe DC has already made 4-5 % progress. Maybe he wants to update the tab when it is close to 80%? Could be completely wrong, our man may know why the progress tab does not...progress.

S3rafim

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys,
I'm trying to use the console to add some money, but whenever I type inventory.money=99999 I get an error saying "NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined.

Anyone has any idea what's the problem? (tried with capital I as well if that changes anything but no)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If I had to guess maybe DC has already made 4-5 % progress. Maybe he wants to update the tab when it is close to 80%? Could be completely wrong, our man may know why the progress tab does not...progress.
I think you may overestimate my knowledge/insight by quite a bit o_O

Looks like they added 6(?) new tasks this week which ate a bit of progress but after all things seemed to have slowed down quite a bit. 1 month ago I'd have though that the release may be within the next 7 days but I guess we'll have to wait another 3 to 4 weeks now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm trying to use the console to add some money, but whenever I type inventory.money=99999 I get an error saying "NameError: name 'inventory' is not defined.

Anyone has any idea what's the problem? (tried with capital I as well if that changes anything but no)
player.inventory.money=999999

Reactions: S3rafim
4.20 star(s) 342 Votes