Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
help I am blocking who can give me the answer. I'm french, I do not know English very well

blue serum (sérum bleu) = The base liquid > Chicken stock (stock de poulet) + Psychotropic Euphobria > turquoise flower from the cave (fleur turquoise de la grotte) + Smtih's DNA > used tissue from Smith's trash bin in her office (tissu utilisé de la poubelle de Smith dans son bureau)

Decent Wanker

Sep 28, 2017
blue serum (sérum bleu) = The base liquid > Chicken stock (stock de poulet) + Psychotropic Euphobria > turquoise flower from the cave (fleur turquoise de la grotte) + Smtih's DNA > used tissue from Smith's trash bin in her office (tissu utilisé de la poubelle de Smith dans son bureau)
what does "chicken stock" mean ? where can I find the base liquid ?

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
I reached a roadblock ( 2 to be honest) and i would appreciate if anyone could answer me ( sorry if any or both have already been asked), but i'm using 15.1 and 15.3 to pass parts wich are blocked on one another but the 2 things i can't seem to do is continue the french teacher quest (I think she told me to write a poem but i can't do anything at the library at any time, saw someone talking about seeing Mia there in the afternoon), and the other one is i can't continue neither the mother nor the sister quests (Using or not the patch), because the sister tells me to go pick panties at the mother room but i can't ever enter that place, and can't seem to do anything to advance the mother storyline either.
Would be very thankful if anyone could help me out on these problems.
Thanks in advance (Sorry for the writing i'm still learning english).

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I reached a roadblock ( 2 to be honest) and i would appreciate if anyone could answer me ( sorry if any or both have already been asked), but i'm using 15.1 and 15.3 to pass parts wich are blocked on one another but the 2 things i can't seem to do is continue the french teacher quest (I think she told me to write a poem but i can't do anything at the library at any time, saw someone talking about seeing Mia there in the afternoon), and the other one is i can't continue neither the mother nor the sister quests (Using or not the patch), because the sister tells me to go pick panties at the mother room but i can't ever enter that place, and can't seem to do anything to advance the mother storyline either.
Would be very thankful if anyone could help me out on these problems.
Thanks in advance (Sorry for the writing i'm still learning english).
To the first: After getting the poem assignment from Bisette which should end with this
1234.JPG
This should trigger at the library at afternoon
333.JPG

To your second problem: Jenny is just saying this, you can't use mom's panties for this. Just cuddle/fondle her at night, go into the bathroom when she's inside (and perhaps to speed it up, pay her for fondling/sucking her tits). And you have to wait. If you reached the trigger, MC's saying at the morning to go to Master Somrak.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes