kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the incest patch won't unlock the school after talking to Eric...quit the game, delete the patch, new game, school should unlock after talking to Eric, go to school, save, quit game, undo delete of patch, load game

Reactions: lTTMl
Sep 1, 2017
I do have a question though (since this thread is moving at the speed of light). Is anyone else experiencing laggy gameplay? Meaning that when you hover your mouse over an object (in my case every single clickable thing at Aunt Diane's house) it is incredibly delayed? If so, is there any hotfixes or should we wait for the next hotfix put out by Cookies?

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
If u mean the Planks, i did, or i need another kind of wood?

Yeah the planks next to the treehouse '
The way i did it was >talk to Kevin about the talent show>Talk to Erik about the guitar and the talent show> Get wood (lol) >get paint>build guitar>get to Erik's house > get guitar after speaking with Mrs Jhonson

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I do have a question though (since this thread is moving at the speed of light). Is anyone else experiencing laggy gameplay? Meaning that when you hover your mouse over an object (in my case every single clickable thing at Aunt Diane's house) it is incredibly delayed? If so, is there any hotfixes or should we wait for the next hotfix put out by Cookies?
Wait for the next hotfix if that's an issue. This is honestly moving VERY fast as a thread so it's unlikely to be seen by a lot of people but it may not be a big issue as compared to the game breaking stuff found earlier.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Good update for the teachers but the family story is kind of a bummer. The whole scenario just doesn't make any sense anymore, as some other people in this thread already pointed out. Plus, patching incest back is already challenging now. With the Savegame changes, etc in future updates it will be much harder. Well as with many other games, it was good while it lasted.

Schnägi

May 12, 2017
Yeah the planks next to the treehouse '
The way i did it was >talk to Kevin about the talent show>Talk to Erik about the guitar and the talent show> Get wood (lol) >get paint>build guitar>get to Erik's house > get guitar after speaking with Mrs Jhonson
After loading an older save i got the paint in my intventory but cant seem to build it :(

Sep 1, 2017
Wait for the next hotfix if that's an issue. This is honestly moving VERY fast as a thread so it's unlikely to be seen by a lot of people but it may not be a big issue as compared to the game breaking stuff found earlier.
Yeah... I wouldn't say it's game breaking issue for me but I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing it as well. Thanks for the help.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
So i managed to get all teachers to give me A+, but got nothing with the gym teacher? Am i missing something? How do i start her quest? is there one?
How did you get eves artpad? I dont get that question when she is in class or at the park at night. cant take it from her closet either.

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
Okay, this is fun, I asked about Roxxy's sister because I can't find it...

... I named Sister to the first character, so the conversation was "Are you talked to sister yet?"

You got me, 10/10

Reactions: PatreonTed
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes