geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
im delete that patch already , still got bug...
Did you start a new clean game after deleting the patch? Did you possibly use the cheat mode? The cheat mode can easily be bugged as well?

And if by deleting the patch you mean moving the patch file to a different sub-folder of "summertimesaga" then it is still applied, and you would need to completely remove that file from the Summertimesaga folder. You also need to restart the game after deleting the file (And start a new game.).

inwisibleq

Apr 4, 2017
The magazines for the art teacher - the first set is in the Staff room, where you answer a question from the music teacher (you need to stack up some intelligence) and she gives you some magazines; next you go in the cafeteria and talk with Kevin, who gives you some more magazines...
and I can't find the third set. Any help?
Basketball Court, bro.

Ursula Buffay

Jan 5, 2018
Theres one Major problem with your coding yes it unlocks the characters that so you can click on them but the most important part isn't there.... The scenes.
Yes, it is. It's what the nested loop does. The gallery key keeps reference to what scenes are unlocked (True) or not (False).

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
So I got stuck with the third magazine having not enough dex to avoid Dexter. Dex training is bugged as the panties don't appear. Is there any code for max Dex or at least to put the used panties in my inventory? Thanks

asasas

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone else having trouble opening the CG files? It says the images are corrupt and cannot be opened.

kuts

Jan 4, 2018
So I got stuck with the third magazine having not enough dex to avoid Dexter. Dex training is bugged as the panties don't appear. Is there any code for max Dex or at least to put the used panties in my inventory? Thanks
are u using the LEWD patch?

Reactions: crue1

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Playing the unpatched version:

I can't give Master Somrak the panties. Restarted the game twice, but whenever I buy them they simply disappear. Master Somrak's saying I don't have them, Sis' saying I already bought them. DAMN

How in world did they miss this DAMN HUGE BUG?

RuneWriter

Jun 21, 2017
Hi.... just downloaded the new version.... but i have a major issue.... the school doesn't unlock once i have met up with erik.

I have gone through everything, even till the end of day and school stays locked. the beach is unlocked though

Last edited:
Reactions: davidov7
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes