Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Holiday events? What holiday events??
Certain editions that came out at holiday times (Halloween, for example), included cosmetic changes that put seasonal decoration at various places. The Halloween update also included the "treasure hunt" storyline that includes Aqua.

Calling them "events" is probably not the right term though; they actual playable content is persistent and not limited to a specific edition or time of year. The cosmetic stuff is, however.

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Certain editions that came out at holiday times (Halloween, for example), included cosmetic changes that put seasonal decoration at various places. The Halloween update also included the "treasure hunt" storyline that includes Aqua.

Calling them "events" is probably not the right term though; they actual playable content is persistent and not limited to a specific edition or time of year. The cosmetic stuff is, however.
Event works for lack of a better term, though Holiday Content seems to work also

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Wont be released today.. it will be between tuesday and wednesday depending on the amount of fixes they will have to make.. But i would bet on wednesday

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Wont be released today.. it will be between tuesday and wednesday depending on the amount of fixes they will have to make.. But i would bet on wednesday
Not disagreeing, but I believe DoGeek was testing as he wrote code. So it "MAY" be sooner. Probably not though. Anyway I'm looking forward to the release.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Relax, bros.
After the testing we gonna have this great game. Maybe at the middle of the week.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
for that 97% hype!!! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

its coming soon:evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

Reactions: PatreonTed

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Usually Testing takes at least 1 day. Last time it took almost 3
I'm guessing no stable build until Wednesday at the earliest. Usually the last round of testing is done by the public, as the first release often has game breaking bugs. I'll have no problem with the devs surprising me though. :D

the last 3% don't count in the testing and debugging though
It has in the past. Dev team does testing for the last task or two, then the first release comes out and we rush to break it. :) Then the stable build comes out half a day or so later.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Both coders and 3 QA's are still on line so they could be testing the last 3% now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you suggest me other games like STS
"Snow daze" has a similar vibe but is sadly quite short. Else there's always "a town uncovered" which started as a clone but developed a bit since - the art is not as good though. Last but not least "taffy tales" just started and has a somewhat similar setting but is way "darker" in general and hasn't that much content yet. You can find all three of them here on f95.

Last edited:

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Getting to 100% does not mean that it will release right that moment, bugtest might take a while too.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes