j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If they do ever do a monster girl again it should be established first, perhaps you meet her in disguise.
We voted on a succubus already who could/will be in a future halloween/surprise update and where it's much more likely she'd be in disguise (given the nature of a succubus).

As for Aqua I actually liked the fact that she had quite a tricky build up (without help or great knowledge you'll probably need an hour or longer for her) and was a bit of a surprise when she just pops up. It's of course not really subtle but definitely somewhat realistic and something you'd expect from a "monster" like her.

In general I don't really mind her story given how well it is hidden and that it's super optional. And I actually "like" the sea suck and given that DC said it'll get at least one "aqua expansion" I'm even kind of looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: InTheShadows

Mikely

Jul 28, 2017
I had that exact issue with latest stable version. Reported it in a comment but that won't probably work.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
well given the delay and mush from hatereon, 1 more posing, 4 more coding and doing the the test run we may get it earlier.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I should decide with which teacher start and which one save for the last. Or maybe doing all of them at the same time. Mmmm... One thing is sure tough, the music teacher is the one I care less about.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I should decide with which teacher start and which one save for the last. Or maybe doing all of them at the same time. Mmmm... One thing is sure tough, the music teacher is the one I care less about.
really ? I think it's the sexiest one physically, for example, the one that interests me the least is the teaching of French, it seems very anonymous

(sorry my english )

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
really ? I think it's the sexiest one physically, for example, the one that interests me the least is the teaching of French, it seems very anonymous

(sorry my english )
I'm just not a big fan of air balloons. On the other side, the french teacher has the "just a plain normal teacher" appeal, the art teacher has the "exotic" appeal with that caramel skin tone and turquoise eyes, and the asian... well I'm just into asians.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'm just not a big fan of air balloons. On the other side, the french teacher has the "just a plain normal teacher" appeal, the art teacher has the "exotic" appeal with that caramel skin tone and turquoise eyes, and the asian... well I'm just into asians.
so you pretty much not interested in the teacher line at all

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There is a segment with a mermaid/monster ? Since when Oo ?
Her story was introduced for halloween 2017 and it's indeed pretty well hidden (few people will talk to Cpt. Terry...), requires some other stories to be started and thus can easily be missed. You can get her scene as follows (taken from the walkthrough):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rpgcerbere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
They are trying to push the game along and they have not said how long the internal testing will be so we are still looking at next weekend for release.
NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 51 Completed: 90.20% InProgress: 7.84% Remaining: 1.96%

Reactions: Art08

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I just want to say that the pizza delivery mini-game is slow and boring as fuck. They should make it a little faster and add more pizzas to deliver. Rest of the game is great tho.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes