KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
There's a lot more to this than that and the guy bitching about "muh capitalism" doesn't know what he's talking about.

Just as a heads up, it's best to think of Patreon as a feudalistic model, where people subsidize patronage of the arts as donations instead of DC hiring employees to work for him (which is capitalism at its core)
If its feudalistic does that make DC a king?

Reactions: Ungawa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Just wanted to make a post about available positions on our team, and new arrivals!

New devs on the team:

• Dogeek is a new permanent coder on the SS team who will help us revamp our code base (while other devs continue to implement new content and features)! It's something we had planned for a while since the game's scope has grown so much since its creation. Hopefully this will allow us to find ways to better adapt to the increasing size and complexity of the game. The biggest improvement we hope to achieve (other than cleaning up the old mess and avoiding reoccurring bugs) will be to allow save games to function across updates. It's something fans have been critical of throughout the Alpha stage of development and we will do what we to make it work!
Available positions on the team:

• Short term TA (Technical Artist) with good Photoshop skills and some python language knowledge. Tasked to help us cut character assets (Photoshop) into a rig setup (face expressions overlay body assets). The goal will be to optimise character posing primarily (heaviest part of our game asset wise), and perhaps look into dialogue animation loops like blinking to bring more life to dialogues. Some python knowledge will be useful to make the transition from our current posing code, into a new rig setup with the assistance of current coders on the team.

• Long term 2D generalist with experience. Someone highly skilled who can emulate the SS art direction. Strong Photoshop (digital) skills. Create character poses, linework, shading and 2D assets. The ability to create and emulate backgrounds is a big plus! The goal is to find an artist who generate game-ready assets without heavy supervision and/or revisions.
All available positions are paid! Just come visit our discord server and send me a message with some portfolio goodies:

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
does anyone know where i can find a list of who u can have sex with? got around to finally playing this and god damn am i happy that i waited. great game cant wait for the full release which i would more than happily pay for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know where i can find a list of who u can have sex with? got around to finally playing this and god damn am i happy that i waited. great game cant wait for the full release which i would more than happily pay for.
Aunt.
Sister.
Mom.
Monster girl Aqua.
Mia.
Mia's mom.
Lady in the hospital.
Eric's mom.
I think I have listed them all but in the next version I think the family stuff will either be in a patch or will be taken out for now.

ADD: If you want Eric's GF you can have her instead of Eric's mom.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Aunt.
Sister.
Mom.
Monster girl Aqua.
Mia.
Mia's mom.
Lady in the hospital.
Eric's mom.
I think I have listed them all but in the next version I think the family stuff will either be in a patch or will be taken out for now.

ADD: If you want Eric's GF you can have her instead of Eric's mom.
Aunt
Lady in Sex Shop

Also, if you expand sex to oral sex and some other stuff, there's the blowjob from the pool guard, and handjob from the girl in the toilets.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I love the free use concept for Judith, and find her the hottest of the bunch. Can she get some love? At least a few creampies for her for that sweet ugly girl single mom pregnancy

Reactions: Cheezburgler

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I love the free use concept for Judith, and find her the hottest of the bunch. Can she get some love? At least a few creampies for her for that sweet ugly girl single mom pregnancy
You might get at least some of your desires come true, since we've seen her breasts in some of the upcoming art.

Reactions: jackkane

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
i don't get it, I downloaded summertime from the first page through MEGA but when I opened it, its empty??

What program did you use to extract SS? I use 64-bit winrar latest version and works on all the games that I have downloaded ... also check the size you could have a corrupt dl in this case you have to re-download SS maybe from another mirror ...

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Substantial definitely but bug free? IDK
It's actually in your best interest for them to release it sooner and then wait for a bug patch.

If you want it bug free that requires them to play through it themselves multiple times and even then they could miss some odd combination, picking up an item at a specific time, having 2 quests on the go at once that causes issues, etc.

If they release it with the expectations that there will be bugs then you will have thousands of people happy enough to play it slightly earlier and report.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you removed the posts griping about how long it takes between updates, accusations of milking, people throwing poop over NTR, 'boo Patreon', and people asking questions that have been answered since January 2017, this thread would have around 17 pages of substantive content.

Hm.

Reactions: shygun90

obibobi

May 10, 2017
If you removed the posts griping about how long it takes between updates, accusations of milking, people throwing poop over NTR, 'boo Patreon', and people asking questions that have been answered since January 2017, this thread would have around 17 pages of substantive content.

Hm.
You're highlighting that you spend too much time on this forum, those people aren't doing anything wrong.

If you had better self control you would not return to the forum until there was an update because until then the topics will only be those listed thing, you are taking the frustration brought about by your own lack of self control out on others.

Reactions: toolkitxx
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes