j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Who will be your date for prom in Summertime Saga? I am very curious because I haven't seen anyone talking about it :)
Once the dating system is implemented you can choose between the girls you can date (so basically Mia at first and later Judith, Eve, Roxxy, Rhonda and Annie(?)) and as far as I'm aware mom will be an option aswell. Not sure about Jenny, Diane, Mrs. Johnson etc. but I think they won't be an option according to what DC said.

As for this game, it had until very recently nothing but incest related content, basically Mom, Sis and Aunt. The others have been added in the last patches only.
Though that was always supposed to be a temporary state anyway. As it was and is planned incest was never the main focus and after all only 3 out of at least 8/9 main girls are related. In the end only ~20% of the final content will be somewhat incest related, maybe even less.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
==>MC as Son In Law (His Real Biological Mother Dead , and his Father remarried, but the conversation will be awkward , because right now its indicating as biological son)
Yeah... that's not what a son in law is, friend.

It is gonna be weird seeing the guy written as an adopted son, when he looks just like the mom, dad and sister.

I'm also surprised to see people saying the next update is late because of the patreon mixup. Before the patreon was down for almost a week, the progress bar was still a good month or two away from the update being completed. Who knows when the update will come out now.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
FUCK! They're pushing back Jenny's update, and Diane's pregnancy feature...
This is sooo disappointing, the incest was the best part about the game for me. :mad::cryingface:
not just pushing back, with patreons hatred for incest and DC's love of shekels it will probably never happen. it was fun while it lasted but shekels comes before integrity i guess.

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
1. Don't worry guys the update will come within the next month, DC announced that the progress will move very quickly once they finish the patreon patch and core changes.

2. Changing the names would not be enough for patreon to let them go the whole story is centered around a teenager living with his family so the game would still be seen as having incestuous undertones. I doubt that DC is just bsing otherwise he wouldn't implement anything that was voted on in stream or in polls. Either way someone will make a patch to restore the incest stuff.

3. If you play only for the incest and are disappointed, there are a lot of other games you can play to satisfy your needs, this website is filled with them (also I'm surprised that you would play only for the incest, that's kinda dumb, the art and story are so well done and you decide to focus on something you can find in almost every other lewd game...).

The problem is that this was actually one of the best incest-related games from every aspect, be it story, graphics, plot, etc.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so is there going to be a "incest patch" or is the game just dead now?
The game will continue as before with slightly changed lines. There won't be an official patch made by DC but I'm sure we can expect user patches pretty quick. New family content will be delayed for now but will come at some point - either when it's really needed for the game or when there's an alternative to patreon.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
1. Don't worry guys the update will come within the next month, DC announced that the progress will move very quickly once they finish the patreon patch and core changes.

2. Changing the names would not be enough for patreon to let them go the whole story is centered around a teenager living with his family so the game would still be seen as having incestuous undertones. I doubt that DC is just bsing otherwise he wouldn't implement anything that was voted on in stream or in polls. Either way someone will make a patch to restore the incest stuff.

3. If you play only for the incest and are disappointed, there are a lot of other games you can play to satisfy your needs, this website is filled with them (also I'm surprised that you would play only for the incest, that's kinda dumb, the art and story are so well done and you decide to focus on something you can find in almost every other lewd game...).
"if you play this incest game for the incest you're dumb".....

who els are you ment to play it for? roz? the sea monster? the life guard? the TrumpxHillary scene?
the incest part is the cornerstone of the game, it's what the whole thing has been about. all the other shit is just side stuff...

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
"if you play this incest game for the incest you're dumb".....

who els are you ment to play it for? roz? the sea monster? the life guard? the TrumpxHillary scene?
the incest part is the cornerstone of the game, it's what the whole thing has been about. all the other shit is just side stuff...
I x'D'd at "Roz, Sea monster, .."

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
In my opinion, you could change the whole "Incest" stuff to "stepmother", so that Patreon won't have to cry about it.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
or maybe he can just move to another funding webiste? Because I have the feeling if he removes the incest part from this game the game is dead.

Reactions: Dr.Phil_

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, save yourselves a lot of pointless typing and go through earlier pages, the topic of other sites has been thoroughly discussed several times.
I'm sorry, but I don't have enough time to look through 520 pages worth of comments :D

obibobi

May 10, 2017
In my opinion, you could change the whole "Incest" stuff to "stepmother", so that Patreon won't have to cry about it.
I believe that's not allowed either which is why one game changed it to exchange student.

You will not get an official answer on the incest patch, an official response could risk Patreon pulling it.

An "unofficial" patch, well, a creator can't do anything about those anymore than they can stop people making rule 34 drawings of their characters.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Once the dating system is implemented you can choose between the girls you can date (so basically Mia at first and later Judith, Eve, Roxxy, Rhonda and Annie(?)) and as far as I'm aware mom will be an option aswell. Not sure about Jenny, Diane, Mrs. Johnson etc. but I think they won't be an option according to what DC said.
That is good to know, although I cannot imagine how awkward it would be to go to prom with the mom :D

so is there going to be a "incest patch" or is the game just dead now?
Believe me this game is far from dead.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes