• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Guys, there's such a thing as personal messages and an off-topic discussion if you need to chat or announce being a speaker of another language. For the love of fuck, stay on topic. This is a forum for Summertime Saga, remember? Also, the forum guidelines specifically state that you need to use English.

SyneXa

Sep 24, 2017
Simply Put? You don't...

Long answer? seem to be part of the upcoming content we should be seeing in the next patch. but it's not present currently. Cant be completed as far as I can tell or have read...
Yeah let's hope it's gonna be worth our wait. Can't remember how long it's been since my last "viewing"

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I've definitely jumped into the impatient camp now. Even with the Patreon issues, I'm curious why the art isn't done yet.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Because DC must rework 80% of the dialogue in the game, probably that. Honestly, If I were them, I'd just copy it, delete it in a snap and work to finish the update, because it's been a long time. No text no incest no nazitreon, so people would get the 0.15 content and incest would be seen out

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Because DC must rework 80% of the dialogue in the game, probably that. Honestly, If I were them, I'd just copy it, delete it in a snap and work to finish the update, because it's been a long time. No text no incest no nazitreon, so people would get the 0.15 content and incest would be seen out
The text changes are definitely something that should be offloaded to the other devs. DC could lay out the story how he wants it changed, but it feels like it would be too much micromanaging for him to rewrite it all. The devs can do it, and he can review it.

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
Why is DC not removing the text in the game and put some random guy to put the text back in the game whit a fan made patch…Then everything is back to normal

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Mia's parents are not spawning during the Evening. Already completed the homeworks but nothing happens.

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
I remember playing this a while back, when you could only get ahead with the aunt (and later the mom). Is there a lot of content now, or have things not changed much since then?
lots of changes since you played then...mom ,sis ,aunt ,mia,eric's mom, mia's mom,mermaid girl are all aviailable for fun

Anyone have any idea if DC is gonna make a patch to get around the patreon rules?
I know its been done with Man of the House ,,so hoping for the same with SS

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
DarkCookie is a spineless wimp…..He will postpone the updates and maybe if we are lucky we will see the incest back in 2049 when we ruled by kim jong un
What would he do to not be a spineless wimp? He can't just flip off Patreon, they will shut him down totally.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Honestly, as with dreams of desire, a patch can be created that puts all the incest back into the game and hosted on a site like the one DC already has.

A button or link could be added to the game saying special patch or mod can be aqquired that flips all the dialogue back to it's original form.

The game publicly offered on patreoP would be the non incest and patreon be Happy they won their forcing their opinion on everyone while DC can be the hero by fixing it so that the original vision remains intact in a none direct way.

Honestly it going to take one artist to get shut down with the balls of steel to take Patreon to court with the claim that if Patreon claims to be all about artist, why the hell are they censoring art that is protected under freedom of speech.

But that just my opinion on the matter. What do I know anyways.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Honestly it going to take one artist to get shut down with the balls of steel to take Patreon to court with the claim that if Patreon claims to be all about artist, why the hell are they censoring art that is protected under freedom of speech.

But that just my opinion on the matter. What do I know anyways.
I doubt that would ever go to court, the 1st Amendment (aka freedom of speech) in the US covers government censorship, not private company censorship. Patreon can shut down whatever content they want, as long as it is not discriminatory versus a protected class.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Why is DC not removing the text in the game and put some random guy to put the text back in the game whit a fan made patch…Then everything is back to normal
Or DC could just pretend to be a random guy. I don't think Patreon could prove it's him.

C'mon guy, it's the internet. Surely you know of Godwin's Law? They're more like trying to build a wall to keep the undesirables out, and probably going to lose a lot of money for it. There's nothing in the history of the world that would- wait a second...

4.20 star(s) 342 Votes