Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
I was one of many that supported him on patron along time ago when he 1st started, and was paying him for about 2 years. but he didn't produce the same product when he 1st started so i cancled support on his ass.
you gotta think him as a working girl
1st time you meet she was beatuiful, woman that will milk the soul out of you all night, and you became 1 of her regulars.
but over time she changed in to skanky crack head that you can't even look her face with out cringing in your gut.
SOOOOOOOO
A: Tell the world that you are tricked and complain to her ( she isn't hearing you man, she just want more crack )
B: Cut her off and move on to greener pastures ( there are plenty of fish in F95 don't get so worked up )
well thats my take, no offence to any1 include working girls or crack heads intended.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
What do you recommend, play now or wait for the next generation? I played it 5 years ago and I don't know if it's worth downloading now... do you think we'll have to play the game over again when the next generation finally comes out?
Wait for the tech update to drop,literally no reason to play now if you a new/returning player,your saves will not work in the tech update version.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So hey guys. Is he releasing a small update just to avoid the abandoned tack?
Doubtful.
On 16 April (09:58-10:27), this is the best you're getting about timeline:
View attachment Recording 2024-04-19 162507.mp4
Transcript:
Nishant, we work all together to kind of like progress towards one thing and sometimes in parallel, as well. It's a mix of both, you know. Right now we work mostly towards the same goal, which is releasing the first build of the tech update. And so people can test it out, see how it is, you know, all that kind of stuff. Which we're working on trying to release as soon as possible. We're like getting closer, you know.​
That doesn't sound like a person who is attempting to get something ready, play tested, and dropped in 11 days. That sounds like the same message DC has been sharing throughout the entire process.

thanosdestroysall

Aug 8, 2023
Ahmmm.... NO.

Its YOUR truth, not MINE.
The reality is... Truth is RELATIVE, depends of your points of view. Can be different from mine.
Thats called... OPINION.
So dont put your words on my mouth...
:KEK:
Your metaphysical tangent on epistemology is misemployed here. The apparent sophistry and paralogistic arguments are an obvious red herring. I believe they call it the fallacy of trivial objections. DC’s duplicity is not any less deceitful by your misapplication of the Gettier problem.

Is this guy the new member of the DC defence force or something?
He pinches his frenulum while watching DC on picarto. Of course he would defend him.

Last edited:

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
What do you guys think is going to happen if everyone that paid him every month stop at all the same time do dc going to high speed process or stop and abandon the game?

Nov 20, 2017
What do you guys think is going to happen if everyone that paid him every month stop at all the same time do dc going to high speed process or stop and abandon the game?
He'd probably laugh that it lasted this long and would go into a nice quiet retirement. Maybe he'd crowdfund a jpg or two a year for a cool half million if he needed the cash.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Well if the stars aligned and people stopped funding the project to a significant degree then it would die
this isn't a passion project anymore
that ship has sailed
Maybe they would hurry up with updates to scramble to get more income again but they'd probably just make a new game

Last edited:

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
Why is everyone acting so surprised when a game gets big and then basically stops putting out updates?
The creator has made in life with that kind of bank, he/she/it doesn't need to work anymore. Maybe a couple hours once a week to make it look like something is being done, but no real progress.
Its the same with basically all these NSFW games. Heck its the same with the entire entertainment industry. Just look at ASOIAF and the disastrous conclusion of its TV adapation GOT. Or the Marvel comics/movies.
The ship has sailed beyond the horizon, the game is over. Go find something new or a new creator to support.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes