May 16, 2017
Found the golden key. Exhausted earlier dialogue with breastfeeding and protecting the family. Tried playing a few poker. Got one scene but also not winning. Sorry in advance.

oxydoman

Apr 27, 2017
Mrs. J needs to talk to you about the bruises on Erik. (scene happens in Your House)
Then, see Erik in his room and he'll tell ya not to worry his mom about it.
You now get to see erik bullied until you step in
You need 4 DEX to get beaten up badly.
Youll unlock the hospital and its 2 of 3 floors.
Cheers. I finally figured out what I did wrong.

In case anyone else is as blind as I was, remember to actually check your mail once you've ordered the orc fleshlight...

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
What am I missing here?

I've sent Erik to kitchen duty, but I can never find him there. I've maxed all my stats. I've unlocked three breeding scenes with the aunt and the cam scene and TV scene with sis, and probably all of the sex scenes with mom. I've spied on Erik's mom using the dildo-ball, and watched Erik go down on her with sis.

How the fuck am I supposed to continue? Am I missing something really obvious, since no-one else is mentioning this? Have I simply encountered a bug?

I've seen people writing about the hospital and that you're supposed to get there by getting beat up, but how do I trigger that scene?
erik's mother will talk to you about how roxxy's bf is bullying erik, so the next day in school you have to defend him with your dex skills but still get beat up and sent to the hospital

Where to find cheerleader outfit?:FeelsBadMan:
attic, you need stoll from garage and key from the coat rack in the living room to access it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone been able to give erik the VR set? I've had it since the beginning and now that he wants it I talk to him and it still acts like I don't have it on me.

I also can't play poker. When I ask to do it and they say to get someone else to play the mom is almost always never home, and when she is I don't get the option to ask her.

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
There's a lot of bugs where often I have the game for Erik beforehand. But it doesn't trigger in completing the mission. The solution I had was to buy the same game again to complete Erik's side mission.

This also happened to me again when Erik needed that special card. I previously bought the card before the side mission. It didn't let me use the card so I had to buy another one to finish the request.

It's not frustrating, but I do feel it should be patched up in future updates.

Anyone been able to give erik the VR set? I've had it since the beginning and now that he wants it I talk to him and it still acts like I don't have it on me.

I also can't play poker. When I ask to do it and they say to get someone else to play the mom is almost always never home, and when she is I don't get the option to ask her.
Yeah that has happened to me before. Did you bought the "World of Orcette" yet? If you previously bought the items before the quest, you have to buy it again to complete the mission. That's how I finish the mission.

Reactions: ScottyLQ

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah that has happened to me before. Did you bought the "World of Orcette" yet? If you previously bought the items before the quest, you have to buy it again to complete the mission. That's how I finish the mission.
That was it. Thanks a lot.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
So question; what new content is in this update?

is the only new scene of significance the one after you play poker with Erik and his mother?

Krazi

Jul 18, 2017
2 Questions

1 - Can you advance with Cassie (Lifeguard) past just blowjobs? I see the other options, but "she doesnt know me well enough"?

2 - Is the Gold Key useable now, or in a later update?

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
Try my save, everything is complete, threesome with Erik and his mom, sex with sis anywhere and everyone and including up to her using bad monster, sex with mom anywhere and everywhere, sex milking with Aunt Diane etc. etc. etc. ....
So is the '3 some' with Erik's mom the scene after poker?

Is that all this update had to offer?

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe the golden key will be for the utility room in the school, where the sect (which we saw when we entered the school at night) worships something.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
wow. how you guys got it before it release on patreon?
So is the '3 some' with Erik's mom the scene after poker?

Is that all this update had to offer?
That's one of them. If you go the "Sex ed" route you and Eric DP his mom. If you keep her for yourself, you get an option with his "girlfreind" that I have not explored yet, and get yoga BJ and CP one on one with his mom.

if95

May 3, 2017
It's buried in here somewhere, but through trial and error:

NEW: (13) Stat +1

pStats.increase(“str or int or dex or chr”)

Adding tags for searches - console cheat

PS - these work - sample - pStat.increase("chr") = +1 charm...
thank you so much

0.13 Console Commands

pStats.increase(“str”)
pStats.increase(“int”)
pStats.increase(“dex”)
pStats.increase(“chr”)

this should be added to OP

skip cheat won't add stats

0.13 Completed Save
thanks to a redditor
rename to an empty slot & place it in
%AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga-0.13.00