TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
There certainly won't be a mechanism to aviod bringing back the incest via the fan made patch. Quite on the contrary DC still says that he wants it back as soon as possible. Of course nobody knows how excatly the story will be written but given that incest will be back at some point I'm pretty confident that it'll be workable to bring it back before that without major rewrites, though some passages may feel off a bit (especially when it comes to pregnancy, etc.). At least that what I'd expect until we get something official from DC in the end.
Kind of off-topic but I am sure you have the answers. You always do.
1. Wasn't succubus confirmed in the halloween update?
2. Any info if we will get to bang the indian doctor in the Aunt update?

Reactions: seraphimd2

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
1. Wasn't succubus confirmed in the halloween update?
"Confirmed" ... we voted on it at the start of the year and I guess DC will have worked on it in secret like he did with Aqua. So I guess it's as close to being confirmed as possible, but who knows? I guess there's still the possibility that both updates are too close together and thus everything could be delayed.
2. Any info if we will get to bang the indian doctor in the Aunt update?
I haven't heard anything until now. My feeling would be no, since I guess he'll rather focus on scenes with Debbie. I didn't follow his recent streams with that much attention so others may know more.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
i read the 1st page

so basicly if i want to play this 16.1, i have to start all over again from the begining????????

wew, only just last week i just finish 15.3

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i read the 1st page

so basicly if i want to play this 16.1, i have to start all over again from the begining????????

wew, only just last week i just finish 15.3
Yes and no, you do have to start over, and will continue to do so until the patreon supporters vote for the Mrs. Johnson update, and he can finish fixing the old code. However, most of the game you do not have to do in order to enjoy the new content. I have heard that you do not even need to do the workout stuff or anything (not that I tested it myself), you can just go talk to Roxxy and do her story from there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How about it if Eve is the succubus? Especially if she's supposed to be the gang bang route supposedly.
Well, that would explain her 'siren's voice! XD
It might also explain why I made ...er 'found' this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disprove that, naysayers!

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Well, that would explain her 'siren's voice! XD
It might also explain why I made ...er 'found' this...
Disprove that, naysayers!
Hey, I dig a girl who doesn't hide her demonic nature. And they tend to love it when you bite and yank their wings during naked slip and slide. Eve is too cute anyway, it would be nice for her to have a flaw. You know, freaky side that gives you a fear chub, maybe a little bitchy if you don't munch her the exact way she wants, likes to put nipple clamps on your balls, wants you to hand out numbers and watch her be the town cum bucket. Just some small flaw.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey, I dig a girl who doesn't hide her demonic nature. And they tend to love it when you bite and yank their wings during naked slip and slide. Eve is too cute anyway, it would be nice for her to have a flaw. You know, freaky side that gives you a fear chub, maybe a little bitchy if you don't munch her the exact way she wants, likes to put nipple clamps on your balls, wants you to hand out numbers and watch her be the town cum bucket. Just some small flaw.
She does have a flaw, I forgot her tail! :winkytongue:

...Also, she hasn't let us bang her or her sister yet. She's a slacker! Like her name was McFly or something!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
What hentai was that from? Was that that fantasy boob hentai? Where the wings of the succubus were like an erogenous zone?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017

Character improvements:

For the past week I've been streaming some character improvements (some of which will make the 0.17 update, some will be included later on) that fix some of the old characters.

Some people have asked why I've been doing these and if they were a waste of time so I just wanted to clarify that we are currently starting to convert ALL characters to a new "rig" system (cut body parts layered) to optimise the game due to the high volume of assets. So while I convert them one at a time, I also take the opportunity to fix old characters that didn't get a lot of love/attention when I first started working on SS - so they can match the newer characters which are a lot stronger.

A lot of the improvements are minor and keep the general look intact (just better shading and detailing). But some also rework the character quite a bit such as Ronda.

The comic book girl (formerly "Tatiana") was replaced with a new character (Lilly) that is cosplaying at the store. The former character was based off an actual person and had to be changed (I also didn't like the giant fake boobs).

New character:

A new minor character is making an appearance in the hospital (3rd floor). Her name is Dr. Priya Singh! She will be working in the lab and may be useful to assist in some of your future quests!

Reminder:

I know some of you may or may not like some of the slight changes being made to the characters, but a lot of those changes really had to be done for consistency! It's all for the greater good of the Saga. ;)

More to come! ^-^

-DC

I always thought that character at the comic book place was done with consent of the person... So now we'll never see big boobs McGee in action...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Do you think so? For instance in these, on the left 2 low-frame old-style anims, on the right 2 high-frame new-style anims:
at the right Roxxy's eyes are two fat strokes, MC's hands look rushed, the overall body shape is simpler, and again the thick lines break my immersion. To me it looks like the drawing was simplified (instead of the announced higher quality), in order to ease the animation job.
Maybe these particular scenes were rushed though, the new-style laundry animation looks good to me.
I'm not sure what old-style graphics you're referring to about shading or anatomy issues, those two above left look good to me, are you mentioning some even earlier version?
if you're here for anatomy,you're in the wrong place bro,if you watch closely,lots of character here have heads way disproportional to their torsos,even thought i'm very demanding on my drawing style on that matter,i like DC style not for accuracy in anatomy(obviously),i like it cuz his style is simple easy on the eyes,not too simple,but not to complex,there a nice amount of details enough to make each character unique....about the eyes issue,a lot of people like to highlight that,but if you notice,only the women have those thick lines on their eyes(and in Roxxy,Missy and Becca case,its obviously their exagerated make up),you can look to most of the guys and notice the diference on the traces of their faces,mostly the women have those thick lines,this is clearly a way DC have to reinforce characteristics,and his lines being more solid now just serve to prove he is trying to achieve a style more definitive,improving and removing some little"flaws" on each character to make them achieve a image who constrast their individualities,which in my vision,is a positive change,althought still far from perfect it still a nice path to take....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What hentai was that from? Was that that fantasy boob hentai? Where the wings of the succubus were like an erogenous zone?
well,if Eve turned out to be the succubus,a lot of people would be happy,since she could change her aspect(she could make both of the crowds happy,the crowd who like her as female,and the crowd who wanted her as a trap).....still wouldnt make me happy,since i'm interested in that sweet red haired big-boobed girl.....well,at least it will be one more cool figure to put on the collection....

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
dun worry,we still have Smith(or Roz,if you like an nice aged wine)....
Sure, but... Don't they have Trump fucking Hilary or his daughter in a bathroom stall in this game? Kinda weird that they'd remove a character because it's "based off an actual person".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sure, but... Don't they have Trump fucking Hilary or his daughter in a bathroom stall in this game? Kinda weird that they'd remove a character because it's "based off an actual person".
Hillary, but as I said before, it's a bit different when the person is world famous, or niche famous. Also depends on if you respect the person the parody/homage is of. It is easy to make fun of someone you don't like. XD
Legally speaking, it doesn't matter, as parodies and homages are legal, but some people go beyond what is legal. For example, Weird Al doesn't need to get permission to do his parody songs, but he does it our of respect for the artists, and not wanting to step on anyone's toes.

How do I start training strength?
Talk to Kevin, in the school cafeteria, then Erik.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

alnof

Aug 6, 2018
I was referring to all art in general, like the comparison between old drawings and the new ones we have seen recently here (old Judith vs new Judith for example, where you can see all the changes mentioned, including the thicker lines).
Ok, this

Indeed the new Judy style is in line with the new animation's.
I dig the older more.

As for the lines breaking your immersion, different strokes for different folks...
That's purely your own issue with the game's aesthetic, not an issue of the game itself.
Looking again, it's more that during close-ups, the graphics tend to be "zoomed-in" without detailing, making all the little flaws more jarring.
Even more when said close-ups are animated.

if you're here for anatomy,you're in the wrong place bro,if you watch closely,lots of character here have heads way disproportional to their torsos,even thought i'm very demanding on my drawing style on that matter,i like DC style not for accuracy in anatomy(obviously),i like it cuz his style is simple easy on the eyes,not too simple,but not to complex,there a nice amount of details enough to make each character unique....about the eyes issue,a lot of people like to highlight that,but if you notice,only the women have those thick lines on their eyes(and in Roxxy,Missy and Becca case,its obviously their exagerated make up),you can look to most of the guys and notice the diference on the traces of their faces,mostly the women have those thick lines,this is clearly a way DC have to reinforce characteristics,and his lines being more solid now just serve to prove he is trying to achieve a style more definitive,improving and removing some little"flaws" on each character to make them achieve a image who constrast their individualities,which in my vision,is a positive change,althought still far from perfect it still a nice path to take....
There's good and bad anatomy in all styles.

Since this more of a global change than I thought, and a matter of taste at that, I understand better why people are immediately jumping and advocating when discussing it.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes