bp

Jul 2, 2017
im getting so many bugs in the 15.2 update sometimes at night when i have no time left in the day ill go to bed but itll say i have something important to do and when i started saving each morning and each night to like counter when this happens it keeps all my progress but at the same time resets the game to the beginning so i get all the beginning text and instances but without some of the shit that should be there and when i open the previous save it turns into THE SAME THING idk wats going on
+1 suck in same spot

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
Found a way to be able go at aunt diner .... but .... still a bug ...
Get the fish , go at home , aunt is here and no diner , timer is off , go to mother room and sleep with her , next day , use lotion 2 times on mother ( or timer not moving with other action ) then go to diner room , aunt diner is ready ...

HimeN

Apr 5, 2018
I have exactly the same issue, i gave the shovel to Aunt Diane and i cant start the minigame, the shovel is still in my invetory though. I was so excited to play the game again after such a long time, but its full of bugs, give it a few days im sure the devs will fix it!
They did already make a 15.2 that should have crushed all bugs. But if you still have problems try #help on the Summertime Saga Discord ^_^

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@Manfegor
If you just ignore this msg the game should continue. :S
Other than that, you can try to find the picture in the images folder, and see if there is any spelling error with the picture name or something like that.
But for me, I just go through with ignore all of these img missing error.
I unpacked it but the file name seems to be fine.....strange.
I sadly cannot skip it because it just crashes...sad

Seems i need to wait for the patches. Thx for ur help though

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,since i can only play today,at least i wont need to restart my progress...dying to get those teachers a try though...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Found another bug _ ikr, suprise surprise, Lol. OK, this is about the second science quest _ do Not get a girl friend for Eric before doing the Science quests. Because once Eric and June are together you can't ask her about the faptastic Fapinator in Computer class (June and Eric now sit together in there) So you will never learn about the cheap version and it will not spawn in the tree house - the quest line is dead. You need to go back to an earlier save and finish the Science quests before getting Eric a hookup.

Khabal

Oct 25, 2017
Game keeps telling me i cant tend the garden without a shovel. which I have. Ive had to restart the game a couple times (from the beginning) because of this. Is there a way to force True on the shovel in the console?

edit: btw im at the point where im supposed to spray for the bugs, but I cant.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
oh and on top of the stuff i mentioned earlier if i pick up the shovel i cant work on the aunts garden if idont i cant pick up the worms and i need to tlak to mia but shes nowhere to be found i try to go into her house but it says shes outside but she isnt there

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I am so depressed about all this kind of thing. Men i really hate patreon with all this shitty thing.
Just out of curiosity i try the 0.15.20 normally, without the incest patch. And the story is so stupid!
Not only mc go live in a friend's father home, but when you look for the first time in the telescope and look at Eric mom =.= the autor change in that is Eric's landlady! So now in this crap shit version two mother are disappeared! All for some shit children who do not know how separate fantasy from reality! I really need the patch! Just in this moment i am download the incest patch, but ready all ppl who play till now, i think that do not work so well for now. Anyway i prefer to try with the patch. In case i just wait to play. Because this game without incest is not only bored, but also fake too. Surelly this good modder update a most glorious incest patch and we can finally play this game like the god command.

Jun 2, 2017
oh and on top of the stuff i mentioned earlier if i pick up the shovel i cant work on the aunts garden if idont i cant pick up the worms and i need to tlak to mia but shes nowhere to be found i try to go into her house but it says shes outside but she isnt there
also cant play poker with mrs johnson either

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
Guys i think my game is bugged. MC keeps telling me to talk to mum about kiss training but when i do she keeps saying it isnt right and rejects me. How do i progress on this?

thanks

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes