Darcy Keyron

Jan 15, 2018
just started new game.
garden mini-game not working (i found shovel and gave it to Diane) but when i try to clean the garden i get message i need to find the shovel.
my save before i give shovel to diane

k3rainboe

Feb 19, 2018
Hey all, Found a temporary workaround for Diane's shovel bug.
1. When you start the game, even after she says go get a shovel, click on the garden. The minigame should start.
2. Play the minigame 3-4 times.
3. Get the shovel from your Garage. and talk to Diane about the shovel.
4. You shouldn't be able to play the garden minigame now. On the weekend she'll ask you to move the waste.

Progress :D

Edit: Stuck again on the damaged crops part. I'm working on a fix.

Last edited:

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Is there a workaround to get passed Okitas googles event? It always crashes after she asks for the code.
And is there a way to get the shovel working?

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
For anyone looking for the magazines
You can find them at the teachers lounge at the 1st floor by talking to the music teacher inside it.
Talking to kevin inside the cafeteria
And at the basketball court
I am not sure if the time of day matters but i believe i found them during the second part of the day

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
there will be no incest patch for summertime saga according to devs cause they don't want to get trouble with patreon.
if its true then this game doesnt deserve a incest tag anymore, despite that there's a fanptach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
Magnificent game but the no incest issue spoiled it for me ... Patreon shit rules

Last thing i wanna say for editors ... please make an incest patch that doesn't destroy the game

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I can't advance the game after Aunt comes for fish dinner, it sais to go in the dining room but when i get there there is nothing, only thing you can do is sleep with mom and next day you are locked in the house, the map sign is grey.
Anyone encountered this?

Reactions: poolio123
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes