lazeran

May 22, 2017
The girl with glasses ( cow boobs ) and under the bed of the your neighbourhood friend ( fat guy with hot mother.)

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
The girl with glasses ( cow boobs ) and under the bed of the your neighbourhood friend ( fat guy with hot mother.)
Don't know who your answering, but you're wrong.

From Judith you get:
-French dictionary for Bisette
-Broken Flute for Dewitt
-Spare Glasses for Okita
(-for Ross she is a Nude Model)

Under Erik's bed is one of three books (not magazines) which you have to give to the librarian to get a book about french cheese, which you need for Bisettes second assignment.

Stecher88

Feb 25, 2018
any idea why imported saves dont work? I've downloaded the 0.15.3 version of the game and some saves from here, put them in the "game/saves" folder but they dont appear for me to load. I only see saves of the game I played myself, even saves from the older version after I deleted the folder

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
any idea why imported saves dont work? I've downloaded the 0.15.3 version of the game and some saves from here, put them in the "game/saves" folder but they dont appear for me to load. I only see saves of the game I played myself, even saves from the older version after I deleted the folder
First: Saves from older versions just don't work (Reason: Code changes)
Second: Did you edit the save files names to the correct format (downloads directly from the forum get attached a random number, which must be deleted; should look like this 6-5-LT1.save)

Reactions: Stecher88

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The file names might crash with your pre-existing saves.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's probably the number thing.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Overall, I like v.0.15.x. It seems to have more than the usual number of bugs based on all the bugfix updates, but I haven't seen any actual crashes unless I try to use one of the incest patches. I'm guessing it may take awhile for someone to get a version of that patch working properly. I think most of the bugs in the base game involve doing things in an unexpected order.

Jul 11, 2017
I'm just trying to help you.
You said the file doesn't work, which means you have it on your hard drive.
You just have to click on "Upload a File" and select it.

But here you are saying "no"?
Are you stupid?
i need get everything done before next update comes so some idiot put a wrong file.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes