Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can also avoid this if you hook up with June instead of having her hook up with Erik
Yeah i just forgot that you can also stolen the girl to eric. Is because for me eric is a friend and i do not wanna ruin is sexual life XD also i prefer to have eric's mom to me harem istead of another girl. This game have to many girls, one for eric is not a problem XD

[/QUOTE]
The "rewriting whole game" doesn't have anything to do with the buggy mess this update is. All he changed was text iirc. I watched few of his streams and he seems to be a nice lad but people who he hires to code the game are not doing good job imo. At least for the amount of money he's making.
Wrong! Also the text (story change) count and add more bug to the game!
If you change something you need to search all the thing/bug to the 0! So say that the story change do not add bug is wrong. text story are also in script and if you mess up in that, you created more bug in the game.
So again damn patreon and they shitty thing

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I have played the new part... To bad they had to drop incest part, the new history wasn't bad... and Diane and Debbie not being Sisters anymore is a possibility to a 3way.
So I liked a lot hoping that the teacher will get more stuff.
Now have to change the top 5 of girls
5. Okita-is the teacher i like the most and the one that have possibity to grow. Her scene was not bad but...
4. Jenny/Roxxy- to me they are one character to similar and before the change was possible Roxxy was half sister ... ok they will make MC change the Blond to a good girl.
3. Judith- The shy girl that love MC and can become a yandere... please make it happen. If not the Arc Debbie/Diane
2. Eve- To me this was the best part of the new update... love this character now.
1. Mia/Helen... best Arc in the game and the best girls.

I will wait for the Roxxy update.

Credital

Apr 17, 2018
Not the correct console code.

player.stats.increase("xxx") where 'xxx' is either 'dex', 'str', 'int', or 'chr' (respectively, dexterity, strength, intelligence, charisma)

Thanks for the reply!
Console returns 'none'. I assume I have to add a variable afterwards. How does the full code look?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Not the correct console code.

player.stats.increase("xxx") where 'xxx' is either 'dex', 'str', 'int', or 'chr' (respectively, dexterity, strength, intelligence, charisma)
That increase the stats by one, means he need to call it 10 times (or as many times as high stats he wants). Easier to call player.increase_dex(10)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply!
Console returns 'none'. I assume I have to add a variable afterwards. How does the full code look?
That's the full code (if you changed the xxx to the stats like: player.stats.increase("dex")), you should see the stats increase on the phone.

adila ena

Jan 26, 2018
I've completely forgotten how to advance with the sister. Can sneak into her bed and the cuddle option always gets me kicked out, also means I can't train Muay Thai any further. Any help?

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Just going to say it I enjoyed this game before these recent updates cause there were no issues, the game worked like it intended too. This thou however is shit, this game went from being one I wanted to support & watched too a game full of bugs and pointless too play. I mean why is it now that even the little progress I make in the bug infested version that is this game right now. Has to be trashed with every update from now on. Seriously not wasting my time on this game any more till it is completed fully cause no point in have to waste a good day just to get to where I was too see some new scenes.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
- Ah, I see. Thanks, this works.
Sadly, it doesn't seem to get me past the bug.
I mean, that's just increase the stats, if the sister panty stuff not connected with it, then it won't happen just by increasing the stats.
Not yet can occur if that part of the quest not event started or you don't have enough money to pay or something like that. It's hard to say exact thing without look at the save.

I've completely forgotten how to advance with the sister. Can sneak into her bed and the cuddle option always gets me kicked out, also means I can't train Muay Thai any further. Any help?
You should try to go further in the bathroom, or at lest try to. :p Then in the morning the MC will think about that if somrak can teach anything more. Usually.

Jason1031

Apr 7, 2018
Bit of a noob question and I've gone through too many pages of this thread to find the answer, but where do you put the images folder for the incest patch on the mac version? I cant seem to find where it should go and some scenes load with a black background

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
ok, There was a Dianne and Debbie poolside scene. Now Debbie ask for towel. I go tho the bathroom to get her the towel, but there is no object I can interact with. Basicly stuck. Any Console command to pass this poin or need to wait for next bugfix?

Credital

Apr 17, 2018
I mean, that's just increase the stats, if the sister panty stuff not connected with it, then it won't happen just by increasing the stats.
Not yet can occur if that part of the quest not event started or you don't have enough money to pay or something like that. It's hard to say exact thing without look at the save.

You should try to go further in the bathroom, or at lest try to. :p Then in the morning the MC will think about that if somrak can teach anything more. Usually.

I understand, but I do encounter a bug. Below is a post on how to possible avoid the bug, but the code did not work. That was the source of my question :)

Jun 2, 2017

both should have a new update coming this month
also I got a bigger list but couldn't fit I think u gotta go to my profile to see all
ya i found them but for some reason i cant find them using the search bar

Reactions: Saber1995
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes