Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
@op thanks for the amazing mod :)

Are there any plans to make a version that is compatible with 0.16?
i think he will make one but give it some time, game has been released only a couple of hours ago.

I'm eagerly awaiting the update for this patch too but i think i'm gonna hold of playing SS for a while until they've released a few bug fixes.

reckon a 0.16.1 will arrive in 1 or 2 days so after waiting nearly 4 month's since last release i can hold of 1 or 2 more days :)

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
hey guys, incest patch in OP here ->

Reactions: bas

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
@bossapplesauce

your linking to the lewdpatcher version in the op, will you be making your own? the one from lewdpatcher is working but i've seen a few times that the patch isn't adjusting the new content and mom is the landlady again.

agjizxtp

May 23, 2018
Yea, and sometimes people calls Debbie as "Mom", like Erik's mother( in fact, we need their incest back haha) or Aunt Debbie.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Hey @bossapplesauce

Remember me? Just waiting for your word and I will fucking playtest/bugtest the hell out of your 0.16 incest patch like I did the last version. (since I heard the "lewdpatcher incest patch" is SUPER buggy)

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce

your linking to the lewdpatcher version in the op, will you be making your own? the one from lewdpatcher is working but i've seen a few times that the patch isn't adjusting the new content and mom is the landlady again.
Hey @bossapplesauce

Remember me? Just waiting for your word and I will fucking playtest/bugtest the hell out of your 0.16 incest patch like I did the last version. (since I heard the "lewdpatcher incest patch" is SUPER buggy)
I will take a look at what's on Lewdpatcher more closely this weekend and see if I can figure out what's missing. :)

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
I will take a look at what's on Lewdpatcher more closely this weekend and see if I can figure out what's missing. :)
Yuss. Now we're cookin. Though maybe you should let the 0.16 version iron it's own bugs out first? Or will that not matter and not affect the incest patch itself?

Cuz I'm thinking even if you perfect the 0.16 incest patch, it might just screw itself up once the other 0.16.1 - 99 patches get applied.

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
How to use the incest patch for android version??i have tried to run and close the game several times,i also have moved the incest patch into the game folder but nothing happened...need help

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh Bro for varius problem in RL i just find now the new update.
I really like you patch u_u sad that is no compatible with the new update!
So this new update you link who is the one who made it? Are good?
I really hope that the new version is not so bugged. But i think that the new update always have bug u_u

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The new version is up,version 0.16.1...hoping that the incest patch will work for the android version this time
Please note the big warning on the front page that this mod is not compatible with v0.16.x - please use the incest patch on Lewdpatcher that is linked in the OP of the Summertime Saga game thread. :)

Reactions: Escape