Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Cool, did you also get the one where he's talking to rooxy and mentions his sister as the "the girl I live with" or something like that?
Already did that one too :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
when i try to lunch game this error occurs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you unzipped the game, or are you trying to launch the game from inside the zip file? I cannot recreate this error nor has anyone else reported it, so I feel like something must messed up on your end.

If you can, please re-download the game and latest mod, unzip them both in that order and try again.

That's alright, is he doing his own port?
Not that I'm aware of, but you'd have to ask him. I'm not trying to be cagey - I just don't have any info from him on it, and have asked him myself a couple times w/o luck getting an answer.

Incest continuity error found while using
Code:
[B]Mod Version[/B]: v0.3.1.3
[B]Game Version[/B]: v0.15.3
Yep, already reported and I have this one corrected in the next update. Thanks!

Hey. Forgive me if this was already reported, but I'm not reading back through 17 pages just for this. You missed at least one of the Debbie -> Mom parts. After being released from the hospital and going home, mom says be careful, and he says "I know Debbie"
Would you be willing to read the post literally right above yours? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
wow i had two bed days and cant use PC till now. And now there is already a v0.3.1.3 incest patch update? The first one i play was v0.2.1 I am so happy!
Thanks
for you hard work! I think i restart the game from 0 and see all the new correction! Because last time all that Debbie name make me fell really sad. I hope to see many mom this time^^

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
wow i had two bed days and cant use PC till now. And now there is already a v0.3.1.3 incest patch update? The first one i play was v0.2.1 I am so happy!
Thanks
for you hard work! I think i restart the game from 0 and see all the new correction! Because last time all that Debbie name make me fell really sad. I hope to see many mom this time^^
Give me an hour or so and I'll post another update with a few more fixes and features. :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Give me an hour or so and I'll post another update with a few more fixes and features. :)
lol oh man thank you! So the best thing to do is to wait! Damn XD here in italy is about 4:32 AM (if i remember correctly the am/pm hour) XD i need to go to sleep T_T
Cant wait to come her back in the afteroon and look if there is a new update XD at last i start from the 0 with the best update incest patch! Thanks again for you hard work!

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated version posted to OP!

Additional text corrections from you fine people included, as well as a new button on menu to fix a bug with the v0.15.3 base game; if you're stuck outside at night and the map icon is disabled, goto preferences screen via ESC key and there's a shiny new button in the bottom right to unlock it! :)

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
For the second one, that's actually how it was in the 0.14.52 version - MC says the sis name on this line, not "Sis!!!" or something like that. I try to keep as true to that as I can. Were you thinking it should be something else?
I think him screaming "Sis!" instead of her actual name seems way hotter on the incest scale. Really brings it home that he wants to bang her that bad because she's his sister. But that's just me, heh heh.

Also damn boss, I was away for a day and there's already this much progress undoing the patreon BS? To everyone here reporting all the shit that was changed to censor the incest and all the bug reports... motherfucking thank you guys.

I discovered this game a couple of days ago and thought the MC/Debbie/Jenny dynamic seemed very odd. Then I found out it was changed for patreon and understood what was missing. Then I found this mod and installed it immediately. With this mod the game flows a whole lot better and makes much more sense.
I know right? Censorship fucking ruins anything and everything it touches. Too bad sanctimonious hypocrites with all the money control how the world works. What's worse is that those censorship assholes end up being enabled by the people they censor because those people's hands are tied... well... that, and moralfags who report everything so they can feel better about themselves.

a new button on menu to fix a bug with the v0.15.3 base game; if you're stuck outside at night and the map icon is disabled, goto preferences screen via ESC key and there's a shiny new button in the bottom right to unlock it!
How does this work exactly? Installed the latest patch you updated but when I got to options/press escape, that button you added doesn't show up anywhere in the bottom right... or does it only show up when the map button is disabled in-game?

Also:
It's from the scene where you check Erik's mailbox and find a letter from his dad. It just says "( A letter from D?! )". Which I'm guessing is the patreon censor BS edit. Because I think back in the 14.53 Original uncensored version of the game, the MC says something along the lines of:
"A letter from his dad?!"
and
"I didn't know Erik and his dad still keep in touch..."
Or something along those lines... Like I said, I'm not 100% on the uncensored dialogue of this particular scene. I'm trying to replay the 14.53 version to find it but I'm not entirely sure of the specifics of triggering this scenario since so far early in the game when I check Erik's mailbox, all I get is the Milf Yoga magazine, the newspaper about the burglar thief guy (who turns out to be you know who), and ads for the pizza place.

If you can fix the uncensored dialogue of this scene on your own, bossapp, that'd be great. But if you need the actual true unensored dialogue from 14.53, I might have to get back to you on that...

EDIT: Whew. Took a while but I managed to trigger the scene. The original dialogue for when you first find and click the letter is fortunately unchanged, the censored dialogue starts after you choose to open the letter:

In the uncensored 15.3 game, you only get 2 dialogue boxes. #1 & #3. #2 was completely fucking removed.

Oh, and a small typo in a certain dialogue:
You missed a space after "Erik's Mom" here. It's the scene from after the MC give's Erik his orc fleshlight. The morning after, the MC's mom wakes him up and tells him Erik's mom is downstairs looking for him.

Last edited:

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Oh, @bossapplesauce, just discovered this little bug:

It happens in the Erik's Mom/Erik's Girlfriend Judy/Erik & Mom Threesome route. It's after you introduce Erik to Judy the Orc nerd at the school computer room. After they get together, the scene at the school comp. room changes from just judy sitting by herself, to Judy and Erik hanging out. And if you click them both, this happens. Not sure if it's caused by the incest patch or inherent to the censored ver. 15.3 itself. Just thought I'd report it all the same.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Oh, @bossapplesauce, just discovered this little bug:

It happens in the Erik's Mom/Erik's Girlfriend Judy/Erik & Mom Threesome route. It's after you introduce Erik to Judy the Orc nerd at the school computer room. After they get together, the scene at the school comp. room changes from just judy sitting by herself, to Judy and Erik hanging out. And if you click them both, this happens. Not sure if it's caused by the incest patch or inherent to the censored ver. 15.3 itself. Just thought I'd report it all the same.
Hmmm... I don't think that's the mod, but can you please tell me the last line of dialogue before that happens? I'll look at das kowd. :)