Mod Summertime Saga - Massage Mod & Heatwave Mod *NEW 16/07/19*

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
I've been learning about the custom override feature, thanks for mentioning it! Also that it's not necessary to actually keep up the folder structure. I'll be releasing a new update on this soon and it will hopefully be more streamlined.

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Hey all, I've made a minor update to the Massage Mod. No need to update if you already have v011, it's just cleaner going forward in case there's changes.

And I've uploaded v01 of my next mod, Summertime Saga Heatwave! Check out the first post.
The idea is to spice up things a bit more in the game, have a bit more nudity, pokies, arousals, etc. Just minor details I feel could add to the game. There's not a lot at the moment because there's some major updates coming to a lot of characters (especially Jenny) and I didn't want to work on things that might change anyhow. So there should be a lot more to do after SS v18.

For now, I have plans to spice up Dewitt's lap dance and Anna's yoga session, as well as some other details. If you have any suggestions or requests, just post them here and I'll be happy to have a look.

Reactions: Keitaro420

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
How would these mods conflict with other mods for this game (specifically those made by Maim Lain)?
The Massage mod will most probably conflict with any translation mod.
The Heatwave mod should not conflict with any of Lain's mods, from what I can tell (I use them myself).

Xei

Dec 9, 2018
I get an error where files are defined twice but I don't see beach in locations, can someone help?

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
I get an error where files are defined twice but I don't see beach in locations, can someone help?
I'm still in the process of making sure the mods work with v18.0/1/2 of the game. Please check back!

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for this mod, who doesn't love oily shiny skins in summer !

But sadly this mod is creating bug for the pirate tresure quest, not allowing to go on the small island or interact with the burried chest.

Last edited:

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for this mod, who doesn't love oily shiny skins in summer !

But sadly this mod is creating bug for the pirate tresure quest, not allowing to go on the small island or interact with the burried chest.
Could you please test that scene again and screenshot or post the error message that you get here? Neither of my mods should be creating any bugs related to the pirate treasure island.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Could you please test that scene again and screenshot or post the error message that you get here? Neither of my mods should be creating any bugs related to the pirate treasure island.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also made sure it does indeed come from the massage mod because when I remove the "scripts/mods" folder where the 'massagemod.rpy and .rpyc' files are located (only these two files in this folder) and restart the game the problem is solved.

I tried everything I could think off to not get this error, clean install of mod, including the dialogues files in 'Scripts/Locations/Beach' , clean install of game etc but error still exist until I directly remove the mod.

Reactions: LogID

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, I just wanted to know if you're going to update to 18.5? (Or if an update is needed at all), also are you going to use the mod manager for SS?

You also mention no known conflicts and I'd like to make sure that it'll be compatible with Lain's modpack as well as Naughty Tribute?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod.22539/
I had just played up to the scenes I needed to check and then DC updates to 18.5 :rolleyes:
From what I can tell, both mods are compatible with 18.5, as well as Lain's mod. Naughty Tribute has some file conflicts and creates errors that have nothing to do with my mods, so not sure about that one. I've ticked it off as not compatible.

I definitely intend to use the mod manager but I haven't seen any info on it so far.

Reactions: TheKingCobra

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I had just played up to the scenes I needed to check and then DC updates to 18.5 :rolleyes:
From what I can tell, both mods are compatible with 18.5, as well as Lain's mod. Naughty Tribute has some file conflicts and creates errors that have nothing to do with my mods, so not sure about that one. I've ticked it off as not compatible.

I definitely intend to use the mod manager but I haven't seen any info on it so far.
Thank you for the response!

I guess I'll have to try both your mod and Naughty Tribute mod and see which one I like the most :)

Keep up the good work, I appreciate it and I'll see you when your mod is updated to 18.5 <3

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Keep up the good work, I appreciate it and I'll see you when your mod is updated to 18.5 <3
They didn't need to be updated. Good to go!
I'll probably create a newer version of the massage mod to make it more compatible with Tribute. And I'll check again when they update their mod. I couldn't actually spot any changes in the image files on their side that gave me errors.

There'll also be updates for my Heatwave mod. I just had to wait for Dark Cookie to introduce all those new character models.

• Love
Reactions: TheKingCobra
Dec 15, 2017
They didn't need to be updated. Good to go!
I'll probably create a newer version of the massage mod to make it more compatible with Tribute. And I'll check again when they update their mod. I couldn't actually spot any changes in the image files on their side that gave me errors.

There'll also be updates for my Heatwave mod. I just had to wait for Dark Cookie to introduce all those new character models.
Hey there LogID,

So, the naughty tribute mod has been updated for 0.18.5, but they did say there will be bugs. This is direct from the front page of the mod itself.

Change log

Version 0.18.5-0.1 Alpha:

• Initial release for game version 0.18.5. May be full of bugs. You have been warned.
  • Enabled Okita h-scene dialog in cookie jar.
  • Even naughtier Jenny scenes.
  • Minor animated scene improvements.
  • Corrections to Diane and Daisy xray scenes.
  • Added character sprites (Crystal, Clyde, Roxxy) at trailer park main map to make them easier to find.
  • Corrected a bug not showing trailer lit in the evening.
  • Removed check about matching game and mod versions on startup (did not work and wrong version crashes anyway).
  • Reverted some bug fixes that are now fixed by original game.
Hope this helps you out. Also, I look forward to the update to your mod. Thanks again for your hard work!

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Hey there LogID,
[...]
Thanks for that.
There's 2 essential conflicts from what I can see:
Some images I updated in Missy's bottle spin aftermath (Naughty has them too but they don't look different).
A duplicate scene file for Jenny's cunnilingus scene due to updated images on my end.

There might be more though. And it'll be hard to add more stuff to my Heatwave mod without conflicting with NTribute as it include so many scene files. I'll basically have to dance around the game and them.

Dec 15, 2017
Just wondering, does this also give a shiny sheen to Debbie's legs when the MC rubs lotion on them. Because that would be very nice if it did.

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Just wondering, does this also give a shiny sheen to Debbie's legs when the MC rubs lotion on them. Because that would be very nice if it did.
That is a very good idea. I had completely forgotten about the lotion scene.
I'll add it to the list, as well as Diane's little sunscreen scene.
I still have to check a lot of 18.6 but I think there's also a Jenny pool scene that might want some love.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22