Mod Summertime Saga - Massage Mod & Heatwave Mod *NEW 16/07/19*

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for that.
There's 2 essential conflicts from what I can see:
Some images I updated in Missy's bottle spin aftermath (Naughty has them too but they don't look different).
A duplicate scene file for Jenny's cunnilingus scene due to updated images on my end.

There might be more though. And it'll be hard to add more stuff to my Heatwave mod without conflicting with NTribute as it include so many scene files. I'll basically have to dance around the game and them.
So for shits and giggles, I did try to install your mod with the Naughty Tribute mod, and yeah I agree, it had too many conflicting files. I mean I have no doubt you could make it work, but I agree it wouldn't be worth the hassle every time a new update comes out. I like the Naughty Tribute mod, but definitely can play without it.

Reactions: LogID

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
That is a very good idea. I had completely forgotten about the lotion scene.
I'll add it to the list, as well as Diane's little sunscreen scene.
I still have to check a lot of 18.6 but I think there's also a Jenny pool scene that might want some love.
how's this one going? any update how soon you'll get this one released? Can't wait to see how you improve Debbie's scene

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
how's this one going? any update how soon you'll get this one released? Can't wait to see how you improve Debbie's scene
The art is done but the code has kept me busy (it's not my specialty). There's like 4 different versions of the scene depending on where you are in the game which makes it really hard to test. I'll go through one version, it works fine and suddenly there's 2 frames that are wrong.

So it's coming. It's just annoyingly slow. Sorry about that.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
The art is done but the code has kept me busy (it's not my specialty). There's like 4 different versions of the scene depending on where you are in the game which makes it really hard to test. I'll go through one version, it works fine and suddenly there's 2 frames that are wrong.

So it's coming. It's just annoyingly slow. Sorry about that.
No, don't be sorry at all. We actually appriciate someone like you who are dedicated to fixing and improving this game thru mods. You are the boss and we aren't worthy. Thank you for an update and working striving to make it perfect. Can't til' you release it. Just waiting for it and I haven't even started the game yet hehe. That's how important this is to me lol.

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
No, don't be sorry at all. We actually appriciate someone like you who are dedicated to fixing and improving this game thru mods. You are the boss and we aren't worthy. Thank you for an update and working striving to make it perfect. Can't til' you release it. Just waiting for it and I haven't even started the game yet hehe. That's how important this is to me lol.
I appreciate your support. I've uploaded v03 now. Pretty sure there'll be flaws, so please feel free to let me know if you notice something.

Just wondering, does this also give a shiny sheen to Debbie's legs when the MC rubs lotion on them. Because that would be very nice if it did.
Your wish has come true.

TheKingCobra The files are 18.5 ready.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I appreciate your support. I've uploaded v03 now. Pretty sure there'll be flaws, so please feel free to let me know if you notice something.

Your wish has come true.

Your wish has come true.

Holy shit!!! you delivered. Thanks man. I can finally start the game!!!!

Shiv

Sep 21, 2017
I got an error when trying to massage Debbie something about missing dialogue

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
I got an error when trying to massage Debbie something about missing dialogue
if it's the first massage, move the debbie folder inside the characters folder, if the error is after the aunt and debbie pool scene then open massagemod.rpy with notepad, find "char_debbie_193b_oil2" ( either line 64 or 80) and remove the b from 193b, that's how i managed to fix the two errors i've had with debbie.

Shiv

Sep 21, 2017
if it's the first massage, move the debbie folder inside the characters folder, if the error is after the aunt and debbie pool scene then open massagemod.rpy with notepad, find "char_debbie_193b_oil2" ( either line 64 or 80) and remove the b from 193b, that's how i managed to fix the two errors i've had with debbie.
I can't seem to find the character folder

Incarnax

May 3, 2018
The Massage mod v3 download is missing some files: images/backgrounds and images/roxxy are empty.

/edit The debbie and roxxy folders are also not in a characters folder. Did you merge the v3 script with the images folder for an older version?

Last edited:

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
The Massage mod v3 download is missing some files: images/backgrounds and images/roxxy are empty.
I must have been asleep when I put that together.

Okay, I hopefully fixed all of the above issues and uploaded a new version of the mod. Fingers crossed that it works now.
Thanks for all your patience!

LazuliKuririn Make sure to get this

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I must have been asleep when I put that together.

Okay, I hopefully fixed all of the above issues and uploaded a new version of the mod. Fingers crossed that it works now.
Thanks for all your patience!

LazuliKuririn Make sure to get this
Thanks bro, You always deliver. I'll update you if there are still any problems. Can't wait to try this one out!

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Alright, I'll try that out.
Just wondering were you able to get this to work? And would this work with the latest update (19.1) and the 19.1 Naughty Tribute mod? (Running Windows 10). And to the creator; I love your Massage Mod and all the work that you've done making it better and better! You definitely in my opinion made some of the sexiest scenes demonstrably hotter! I just would love to get it to work with the Naughty Tribute Mod. But I am also using Lains Mod pack, the Incest patch, and a mod called Hairy Saga/with the Naughty Tribute add-on and beauty mark mod also...

So for me after 2 hours of trying to install everything and two complete re-installations and getting script errors of several dialog scripts found twice or something to that effect; I finally waved the white flag and just kept the Tribute mod and Lains mod and the Hairy Saga Mod ( https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-hairy-saga-mod-v-1-4-the-secret-worms.40357/ )... And those all work together pretty effortlessly, and are easy to install just following the instructions, being pretty new to modding games... But I'm definitely following your mod, really like your mod, and hope that I can install it on-top of my other favorite mods one day in the near future... But whatever may come with all the mods I'm currently using, please keep up your Great Work and adventures in learning Renpy cause you have excellent vision on whats hot and I can foresee many hot mods yet to come from LogID!

And Happy Holidays to all!

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
[...]I love your Massage Mod and all the work that you've done making it better and better! You definitely in my opinion made some of the sexiest scenes demonstrably hotter![...]
Thank you for the kind words. Sadly the way the mods work won't allow all of them to coexist. The hair mod replaces graphics, my mods replace graphics, plus you have to change scene files - there's a conflict. SS was supposed to get an official mod manager that could maybe solve that but I'm not sure what happened to that.

I haven't looked into the new version of SS and what I need to do to update my mods tbh. DarkCookie changed how the characters are being displayed and I'd need to redo things. But there is a massage scene with Grace that I might look into.