Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
So far are you capable of pulling off 3 characters at the same time?
Although it's doable, Stable Diffusion has a real hard time pulling off three distinct characters at once. If you put in a mix of multiple characters, it tends to blend them together and then make copies of that blend, rather than making three distinct characters. Creating an initial image and then doing some post work inpainting/refining to turn individuals into the right characters is usually necessary.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I promise you no one will be searching for your dogshit art, but the least you can do is attach something new to your spam so your posts aren't literally just you crying about AI

View attachment 3615621
I dont mind if is AI, or non AI. If is erotic, i like it.
Im posting old non AI images for those who miss that type of art.
Your AI images are very good. I cant do AI works as i have a lame lagging old PC.
You will do some MISSY images someday, as i really fancy that character?
Regards.

11.png

; )

kuplinov

Dec 24, 2021
So far are you capable of pulling off 3 characters at the same time?
Your question for me is complex but slightly devoid of the necessary specific clarifications, I’ll try with examples there is a backdrop environment on which there can be a whole collise of people there are gadgets harems from a crowd of almost identical characters or you can cram 9 small portraits into a field ala tic tac toe 9 small portraits all these are in fact characters of varying degrees controllability and I think the degree of controllability of these characters is important for you, since there will be wishes for the sequence of actions in relation to them, if in general I agree with the comprehensive answer above, it’s quite difficult but possible

kuplinov

Dec 24, 2021
Now, is this also a goof on Finding Nemo or Nirvana?
There was also “an accompanying evil created by a savage intellect”, very similar to the little mermaid, which I could not stand and stopped there, so to speak, I chose the lesser of the evils, probably because I find it difficult to say for sure on what motives of the works it was molded