Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NickSH20

May 6, 2020
That's what I'm trying to do. I like OG artwork. Maybe it's not perfect yet, but it's just fast first attempts. It may be better later if I have more time. Now are there many requirements for other models and it takes up most of my time.
Let's wait for Diane and Jenny's Loras

• Red Heart
Reactions: BSsummerG

DebbieLover69

Feb 23, 2022
That's what I'm trying to do. I like OG artwork. Maybe it's not perfect yet, but it's just fast first attempts. It may be better later if I have more time. Now are there many requirements for other models and it takes up most of my time.
If you told me these were leaked images from the tech update I'd 100% believe it (well, minus the extra fingers/toes anyway). I usually hate AI art as I can't stand the overly exaggerated proportions they always seem to have, but these look amazing! Keep them coming!

Reactions: Hefelo

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Indeed. He was the GOAT.

He is not in active anymore? What happened?
Still around, guys! Thank's a lot, i'm glad you still like my old fan arts. I'd like to make fan art again but i guess times change...

I have to use the DarkCookie's CG to make fan art and as you know there no update since a long time so i don't really have inspiration no more. Also, nowadays AI is so powerful, you can made in 1sec what i can do in 1 hour. Maybe i'll make some after the next update.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote