Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

toberbog

Jan 25, 2022
I made a very rough re-upload of the model for anyone interested. I'm not familiar with the workings of AI so if anyone would like to make a better post with more accurate details then please go ahead. The model cannot be used to create within Civtai at the moment, I assume it has to be verified.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I made a very rough re-upload of the model for anyone interested. I'm not familiar with the workings of AI so if anyone would like to make a better post with more accurate details then please go ahead. The model cannot be used to create within Civtai at the moment, I assume it has to be verified.

The old one It's still working you just need your old generated photos.

Reactions: toberbog

dawgmastah

Apr 9, 2018
Sorry, I got really angry tonight and deleted everything I had out of anger. I'm sure some of you have the model, so just upload it. I deleted this account here too but it'll take 7 days to take effect.
Why what happened? was it a DMCA of some kind?

Shame to see you go, your model was awesome.
I did not have a chance to see if you had others, if someone has Id like to check them out Im a lora collector

Apr 15, 2019
Reactions: LongJong69

toberbog

Jan 25, 2022

The model is available to use within Civtai now, it should all be working correctly

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote