Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017

BobbieTheDuke

Oct 1, 2017
Thank you friend, but as Hefelo said, there is nothing very complicated in the assembly of images and some of us manage to make fan art really much more complex and very successful.

If it interests some of you, I use the WebPconv software to decoded the image encoded in Webpm, and I use the Gimp software for the assembly and editing of images.

elsmo10

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you friend, but as Hefelo said, there is nothing very complicated in the assembly of images and some of us manage to make fan art really much more complex and very successful.

If it interests some of you, I use the WebPconv software to decoded the image encoded in Webpm, and I use the Gimp software for the assembly and editing of images.[/QUOTE

Yeah maybe its not a big work for you, but I think its a great work because I love that Debbie Fan Arts and also I cant do that fan arts as well so I get excited if I see new Fan Arts of Mom :)

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Step 1: Download &
Step 2: Watch in neccessary -> copy, paste and edit.

Thanks for the tutorial ... :coldsweat:
But I really think Holts doesn't use CG

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Since I don't get transparency right away when opening .webp in Photoshop, what I do is renaming the .png files in CG pack to .webp (use AntRenamer), open them with WebpConv, encode them in .png (tick the transprency box in options) and then you get all the pics usable in Photoshop with their transparent background.

Reactions: melonmonster

Holts

Jun 13, 2018
So cool ! What do you use to draw this amazing fan art ?
Thanks! :happyblush I bought an old license of Photoshop (CS2) and use a 13" Wacom Cinteq HD to draw. I guess Gimp would do the job as well, I'm just used to PS shortcuts and stuff, so I prefer that.

Reactions: Hefelo

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone of you consider doing a rimjob edit? I'd especially like to see the principal have her face shoved into the MC's ass, either alone, or while he's getting blown. Also, more with the principal in general would be awesome.

Oh, and would it be possible to do "dates" with the teachers to the bungalow house like someone did with the mom earlier? The mount of poses available makes that less easy for them, but it would be cool.

Just a few wishes/ideas. Love your edits guys, they're a lot of fun for looking into situations that could've happened. :p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote