Mod Summertime Saga - Additional Lines Incest Mod [v0.20.9-2.2] [Sothyr]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Could someone upload the patch to mediafire or gdrive or something? Attachments seem to not be downloading from F95 atm.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So I put it in the folder named "game" folder but this happens
I'm playing the 21.0.0 version... I've just downloaded the file that it's attached with the post...
View attachment 3691532
Yeah i think we need an update mod. Because i read this in the changelogs.

Tech-Update Build
Unlocked content:
1st school day
Debbie story
Jenny story

Old saved games:
Old saves will not be compatible as this version of the game uses a new source code.

Hope that Sothyr can update is mod

Reactions: Sav95s

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The new version of the game 0.21 requires a completely new incest patch, which no one has yet released, because it is a completely new version of the game which firstly has a new completely different coding and secondly contains only a small piece of content compared to the previous version, so anyone who tries to use this old incest patch with this latest version risks additional bugs in the game because there is simply no way that old incest patch with a completely different coding and with scenes which are not yet in this latest version will work with the new version 0.21

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Version 21.0.0 is WIP. You can't play this version without the cheats on, and many existing content is unavailable.

Need to wait for the full release or play 0.20.16.

Xaverion

Aug 30, 2022
I somewhat updated the mod for version 21.0.0. I unpacked the patch v0.20.12.rpa file and fixed some of the codes in the patch.rpy file. Haven't changed and checked all the codings yet but should work most of the time. I'm not gonna bother with repacking the .rpa file since none of the images would be usable anyway with the widescreen update. I'll attach both the patch files needed and if anyone encounters any problem like errors with the .rpy files or problems with the ingame dialogue, tell me and I'll try to fix if possible.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes