c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 3614360

I thought I'd add my top tier LI list, with Ace being best OC.

While Ocean is a great storyteller, IMO - women in the bottom tier are unlikely to move up without Hugo award level writing, particularly Miss #2, and that placement is by intent... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Foul criminal in the highest tier and the honest police officer who tries to end her reign of terror in the lowest tier. What has our world come to? :cautious:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Slightly off-topic, but I well remember learning about Umm Kulthum while in Egypt many, many moons ago, and seeing old B&W TV footage of Egyptian men openly swooning over her at a concert. That was my first lesson that different cultures have very different perceptions and expectations about feminine beauty. Even within Western culture, those perceptions have changed significantly over the last several decades.
Ic1x.gif Times are surely a'changin
1715156331818.png 1715156378233.png 1715156471902.png Alexander_Roslin_-_The_Lady_with_the_Veil_(the_Artist's_Wife)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

1715156661586.png sfssst6ps.jpg

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
so it dropping on 10th may will update will be there for next chapter or same till here

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Oh man, Maviarab is goint to rip and tear you :ROFLMAO:

1. Sexy.
  2. Classy.
  3. Feminine.
  4. Beautiful.
Unlike her daughter.

View attachment 3613331

:coffee:
Wait, what? What´s the problem with Bella!
the-rock-sus-meme-dwayne-johnson.gif

We can only pray for a hidden Bella/Amber path. :Kappa:
It could be good yeah, after all if Nika manages somehow to hide his relationship with Amber from Bella would be cool.
But there are so many paths in this game right now :LOL: But yeah, hidden paths are always cool in this games imo.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 3614360

I thought I'd add my top tier LI list, with Ace being best OC.

While Ocean is a great storyteller, IMO - women in the bottom tier are unlikely to move up without Hugo award level writing, particularly Miss #2, and that placement is by intent... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Overall not too bad. I've seen worse here. But Zara and Amber on the top tier made me shudder.

Mine is quite simpler. No need for fancy graphs and tiers.

YES PLEASE - Nami, Bella, Maja, Sasha, Robin and Elsa

NO THANK YOU! Kindly get the fuck away from me, please. - Everyone else

*Subject to change as story moves along/models get changed (RIP Ayua)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It could be good yeah, after all if Nika manages somehow to hide his relationship with Amber from Bella would be cool.
But there are so many paths in this game right now :LOL: But yeah, hidden paths are always cool in this games imo.
I don't want him to hide the relationship i want him to date both bella and amber at the same time. Get that mother and daughter pair together.

A man can dream right? :ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To be fair i think Nami is vastly overrated and really only gets love because of how big of a role she has. Also Nadia is vastly underrated.

I agree with most people that amber/zara/bella/sasha are the best tho i would personally include nadia in that list rounding out the top 5.

• Sad
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
How´s about an official LI voting like SnowStorm ???
Because those polls literally do nothing. Every single time one pops up the only girls who ever win are the ones that get the most screen time in game, recency bias is a real thing and if this game had a forum poll Nami and Bella would win it. The real polls and the ones that truly matter happen on patreon.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
To be fair i think Nami is vastly overrated and really only gets love because of how big of a role she has. Also Nadia is vastly underrated.

I agree with most people that amber/zara/bella/sasha are the best tho i would personally include nadia in that list rounding out the top 5.
The Virgin Queen Divine can never be overrated
Namnlös.jpg
Her mere image is heaven in pixels

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Because those polls literally do nothing. Every single time one pops up the only girls who ever win are the ones that get the most screen time in game, recency bias is a real thing and if this game had a forum poll Nami and Bella would win it. The real polls and the ones that truly matter happen on patreon.
As you say....

Only an idea cuz sometimes people popping up with their Tier list here in this thread, like last days
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13672472
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13675312
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13680232
what´s only a personal shot and not suitable for general comparing.

Indeed we know the winners, but how are the others?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes