BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, Mario...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason, I also misremembered him as the chubby guy.
Now I can see that he's got the same style as Stafan has in WiaB... I don't know why I thought that it was the unnamed dude. Mario and Stefan in WiaB both look so generic NPC is probably why.

Edit: N1ghtcrawler here's the proof Mario is degenerate - he's masturbating with a buttplug to his aunt's GF while going out with Vanessa. But who can blame him, it IS Katie after all. :sneaky:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Now I can see that he's got the same style as Stafan has in WiaB... I don't know why I thought that it was the unnamed dude. Mario and Stefan in WiaB both look so generic NPC is probably why.
Yeah, I had this false memory of Mr Chubby wearing the buttplug in the old Ch 2.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Would you look at that... First Fortuna's not so good review and now this... I'm betting my usual doomer rants here are sounding quite delightful right about now by comparison :LOL:

There is no denying my disappointment with the game over the past couple of years of development has been immeasurable but I'm still holding on, hoping S2 will pick back up again. More Sasha and Maja instead of Nia and Zara would help tremendously!
I have bad news for you, Zara and Vanessa will have an important screentime in season 2... At least if Ocean pretends to run the whole season 2 without jump times and keep Nami and Nika in Nick´s house until the season 3, where i think , like a buddy here said, when they move with Mila.

Yeah, Mario...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason, I also misremembered him as the chubby guy.

PS - (I) did Bella accidentally leave her phone at the Holgersons in the reworked heist scene? (II) If Ocean kept the Mario jerkin' his Gerkin to Katie scene, would he have left it open for Nika/Bella to use that against Mario in the future, once he introduced Vanessa and Katie into the game?
Woah, is the first time i notice he is jerking off with a video of Katie!!! Why?!?! We know why they are related? I have seen the post of Bob saying something about his aunt´s girlfriend but i´m so dense now and i can´t see a connection, i played Wiab when the last chapter released i don´t remember much :oops:

warheadd

Formerly 'cart7i'
Jan 28, 2021
Check this post by lonelyk

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

This is the most current LI status I know of.

(There are references to the original rev of SG - a darker story than what Ocean is now telling - and until Ocean reveals pathing/comments on it in Discord/dev logs, recognize that we are likely not getting some of the dom/sub paths planned for years ago.)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Would you happen to know if there is a post of the girls mentioned above with a picture of each of them? I get confused on times on who is who. But if not, thats fine, Thank you for helping me out.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I have bad news for you, Zara and Vanessa will have an important screentime in season 2... At least if Ocean pretends to run the whole season 2 without jump times and keep Nami and Nika in Nick´s house until the season 3, where i think , like a buddy here said, when they move with Mila.

Woah, is the first time i notice he is jerking off with a video of Katie!!! Why?!?! We know why they are related? I have seen the post of Bob saying something about his aunt´s girlfriend but i´m so dense now and i can´t see a connection, i played Wiab when the last chapter released i don´t remember much :oops:
Blue haired Zoey in WiaB is Katie's GF, and Stefan Holgerson's sister. That's whyStefan talking to AMber about Zoey being Bella's friend is a big deal, it makes one degree of separation to the Zanes from Bella. So Zoey is Mario's aunt.

As for why - Ocean probably placed it as advertising. Katie's having sex in a non canon scene with Willi there.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The second season will be double amazing if Bella's sister wakes from a coma.
Man, I should be recognized by Ocean for this brilliant idea.
Just kidding, I'm just a fan who wants to help; I don't seek fame or money. :cool:
It's too early for her to wake up from her coma

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Blue haired Zoey in WiaB is Katie's GF, and Stefan Holgerson's sister. That's whyStefan talking to AMber about Zoey being Bella's friend is a big deal, it makes one degree of separation to the Zanes from Bella. So Zoey is Mario's aunt.

As for why - Ocean probably placed it as advertising. Katie's having sex in a non canon scene with Willi there.
In my head will be a canon scene, oh yeah... Kattie and Willi :sneaky:

Just kidding, I'm just a fan who wants to help; I don't seek fame or money. :cool:
Are you thinking the same as me? A threesome with two mad bitches!!! :devilish:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Doomyk and alanrock

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can't remember a movie or TV show where a character who had been in a coma for a long time didn't wake up at the most inopportune moment, making life difficult for other characters. :KEK:

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023

And just for the record, in the reworked heist scene, on Mario's monitor now shows a tabletop game render, the pillar, and the stairs.

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Such "useless" comments are almost 100% about how much garbage Summer's Gone is, the developer is an idiot, a milker, and everyone who for some reason likes SG is also stupid, idiot, blind, asslicker or white knight.
You just described all the white knights. They call everyone who has a different opinion idiots and kick them out of the forum. By the way, why can’t Ocean be called a milkman, that’s what they call everyone who delays the game with reworks? Of course, no white knight can answer this question; it’s easier for them to praise Ocean and justify his bad actions in the comments.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
And just for the record, in the reworked heist scene, on Mario's monitor now shows a tabletop game render, the pillar, and the stairs.
Which presumably means Stefan knows all about it, and the charge is because he's after leverage with the Von Halens, as he doesn't know any Cyrus at the restaurant after the heist. Really nice observation! I'm outta reacts

Reactions: Don Sucio

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Yeah I know. I'm cool with Vanessa, it's Zara's personality that I can't tolerate. I already bitched enough about Ocean making them move into Nick's because I want to avoid Zara as much as possible. Also moving in with Mila sounds awful (imo) because I would like to see the MC get closer to Nami but with someone as goody two shoes as Mila as a cockblock it's gonna suck balls.

The only silver lining with the whole student house idea is Robin possibly being the 4th. I'd love to keep Mila locked in a room somewhere while the MC, Nami and Robin have a wild threesome. That would be amazing!

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Imagine 2 Bellas, they would torture Nami with a good cop bad cop routine.
Why imagine? they are Twins already.

Bella's sister wanting to do that though? Idk. Maybe a 4-some with the MC+Twins+Nami and Bella+Sister does that to Nami to get the MC excited. Bella wears the strap-on and Nami will be eating out Bella's sister or vice versa.

Let her wake up first before thinking about naughty things she can do. I wouldn't want to see her in a naughty session just cause. If it doesn't fit her character, you shouldn't force it to please your wants. But you did say "two Bellas" so, my bad there.

Reactions: Insomnia_z
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes