PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My main thought is that he demands that Bella respect people and not treat them differently because they're poor, he does the same with Zara and Vanessa, then acts like a cliche'd poor person whose first thought is to steal. In this sense Mila shows motivation that her social behaviour shouldn't be dictated to by her finances, but Nika provides reasons for Bella to continue thinking of him as poor trash - despite arguing that all people deserve respect regardless of financial situations, Nika actively works against this premise that he is so passionate about.

It still seems out of character to me - he argues for the moral high ground while acting like a two bit thief. It's easy to write off the holy box of shame as being something he's uncomfortable with, except he had no reaction to Bella's box of shame, or Nia's. So the respect is the same that he attacks Nami over when she invades his privacy - it is based on personal space, and he believes that people need space and trust, which implies that people's belongings are part of their personal space (as is shown by the way he resents Nami continually entering his room, changing the shades and going through his stuff).

Sure he can demonise Mario, but the money is not seen as an act of revenge, but as an opportunity to have money. Nika's almost ambivilent to the heirloom, and seems mostly satisfied with the prank aspect of petty vandalism. That's why the money aspect feels out of character to me. And Ocean can write it off as 'everyone's a hypocrite' but that's lazy, and Nika's character would be more compelling if he was just along for the ride with Bella after the petty prank with the car (like his petty theft of the sandwich), like he is for almost every other part of their interaction. SO I get his vengeful nature, the money is termed as opportunity rather than vengeance.

The gummy bears were not theft, that's just obnoxious behaviour as a guest, continuing on his petty revenge for Nami by riling Bella, again, the vengeance rather than opportunistic. But also you are right about accusing Bella for the same shit he does, they are the same puzzle piece after all I guess :sneaky:
I think Nika has a bit of the 'Robinhood' complex going on.

He knows that he can't right all wrongs, but he does not let power or wealth get in the way of trying to protect his loved ones and his friends.

I don't see taking $9K as theft - it is simply part of redressing the balance.

We are given the option to treat Mila to a meal, using Mario's $...

It is a quiet 'in your face' to Mario where Mario's $ is being used to help someone he has/does bully.

IMO - Nika sees taking Bella's sandwich (and eating it to satisfy his hunger) the same way he views taking Mario's $ - getting a little payback.

This fits with his desire to influence events/people from behind the scenes versus intentionally doing this publicly, putting himself at a greater risk of going to prison and Not being there to protect Noji/Nami and others he cares about.

I chose Not to spend any of that $ - treating Nika as smart enough to act and spend as he has before - not drawing attention to himself (not that this lunch would but it is more a theme of my primary playthrough).

In S2, Ocean may create options where we can spend/not spend that $ in a way that could help others who need it But, at the risk of putting him on the radar of the police/others who believe he Should Not have that level of resourcing.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Thanks. :)

Simply put, Nika and Bella are idiots.
The fact that they are idiots makes the consequences even more important.

I never thought Bella was smart. Nika seemed smart to me at first. But the more I think about what they're doing, the more I come to the conclusion that he is smart and stupid at the same time.

Realistically, if they had continued with their plan regarding Vanessa, they would've definitely failed.
They don't stand a chance against her. She would have bulldoze them over. That's not even a fair fight.
It's kinda disappointing. These kids need someone who spank their asses.
Vanessa would be perfect for this role.

And yes, I'm also starting to suspect that the Holgersons probably aren't that bad.
At least Stefan. And Mario is just a dumb kid. To me, Nika and Bella are more awful.

Speaking of awful people. Among major characters, my top 5 looks like this:

1. Leia. I don't think I even need to spell out any serious arguments here. She is the only character I dare call evil. But it should be added that we don't really know how far her criminal activities went during WiAB and by the time of SG. I'm not dismissing the possibility that she's a murderer.

2. William. Right next to his beloved sister. He's a real piece of shit and we haven't even seen his final form. The longer he stays in his hometown the lower he falls in my eyes.

So, Leia and William are the worst. The other three are not near them but they're still kinda bad.

3. Vanessa
4. Bella.
I'm a little conflicted about them. We know more about Bella's bad deeds and in total they outweigh poor Mario's ass imo. But since Bella sometimes feels remorse for her actions and Vanessa doesn't look like a person who care much, I'll put my favorite above Bella.

5. Nika, of course.
Haha the awful lot, it’s a thing I really like about oceans games as it feels so refreshing in AVNs.

Both protagonists and a lot of characters are deeply flawed yet fun and unique.

I wouldn’t call Nika, bella or Wiliam stupid but all of them tend to have a completly fucked up perception of things at times

Usually rooted in overconfidence, arrogance or indifference.

They all completely lack impulse control (Leia and Katie too lol)

I think it’s funny to read their thoughts when they pat their own backs for being such a mastermind while they fucked up completely in reality :HideThePain:

Willy is even more of a fuck up yet, i think it was hilarious how he’s super suspecting Leia kinda and wants to play detective and her to open up to him ..

.. Just to immediately and without any real reason „set a trap up“ and attack this rival gang guy in the bathroom ..

.. just to get caught doing this without realizing it .. lmao, it was the exact thing Leia tried to avoid I suppose.

And im pretty sure Willy and Miru are or will be murderers too, I think wiab will be about the creation of the Zane empire due to war, love and breeding all of wollust :HideThePain:

But I prefer playing flawed guys like these to the usual bland and flawless whiteknight avn mcs

Last edited:

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
So, in short : Steam version sucks.
Then my question : Is the Patreon version (5 Beta) going te be updated ?
Steam and Patreon versions are the same. Watch for the alternative "Summer's Bone" edition on the Dark Web, featuring enhanced next-gen ray tracing naked-only scenes. This version will be exclusively focused on adult content .... cumming soon.:cool:
No sex boring maybe next year.
Too soon, we are two chapters away from sweet lovemaking with Bella ...

• Haha
Reactions: BobTheDuck

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I never thought Bella was smart. Nika seemed smart to me at first. But the more I think about what they're doing, the more I come to the conclusion that he is smart and stupid at the same time.

Realistically, if they had continued with their plan regarding Vanessa, they would've definitely failed.
They don't stand a chance against her. She would have bulldoze them over. That's not even a fair fight.

And yes, I'm also starting to suspect that the Holgersons probably aren't that bad.
At least Stefan. And Mario is just a dumb kid. To me, Nika and Bella are more awful.

1. Leia. I don't think I even need to spell out any serious arguments here. She is the only character I dare call evil. But it should be added that we don't really know how far her criminal activities went during WiAB and by the time of SG. I'm not dismissing the possibility that she's a murderer.

2. William. Right next to his beloved sister. He's a real piece of shit and we haven't even seen his final form. The longer he stays in his hometown the lower he falls in my eyes.

So, Leia and William are the worst. The other three are not near them but they're still kinda bad.

3. Vanessa
4. Bella.
I'm a little conflicted about them. We know more about Bella's bad deeds and in total they outweigh poor Mario's ass imo. But since Bella sometimes feels remorse for her actions and Vanessa doesn't look like a person who care much, I'll put my favorite above Bella.

5. Nika, of course.
I like evil characters, for some reason i find them appealing.
I have been thinking in a relationship between Vanessa and Nika, i think they would match well :unsure:
They have this "scanning" vibe, they are always observing their environment and trying to find weak spots in all the people, Vanessa even think what words say before speak.

I think the deleted dark path would had a strong path with Vanessa, and i think if some type of less happy ending exist Vanesaa could have importance.

He knows that he can't right all wrongs, but he does not let power or wealth get in the way of trying to protect his loved ones and his friends.

It is a quiet 'in your face' to Mario where Mario's $ is being used to help someone he has/does bully.

IMO - Nika sees taking Bella's sandwich (and eating it to satisfy his hunger) the same way he views taking Mario's $ - getting a little payback.

This fits with his desire to influence events/people from behind the scenes versus intentionally doing this publicly, putting himself at a greater risk of going to prison and Not being there to protect Noji/Nami and others he cares about.

I chose Not to spend any of that $ - treating Nika as smart enough to act and spend as he has before - not drawing attention to himself (not that this lunch would but it is more a theme of my primary playthrough).

In S2, Ocean may create options where we can spend/not spend that $ in a way that could help others who need it But, at the risk of putting him on the radar of the police/others who believe he Should Not have that level of resourcing.

I have been thinking that maybe Mario´s money is marked or something, i don´t know if his family have illegal activities but if the money is marked for some reason the moment Nika uses it the police will have a trace.

I think it could be a way to put the police on Nika´s life but i don´t know, for now i don´t see nothing really plausible about this.

And im pretty sure Willy and Miru are or will be murderers too, I think wiab will be about the creation of the Zane empire due to war, love and breeding all of wollust :HideThePain:
I want to see how the Zanes found the college (or the renovation) with the Petrovas and the Revera. Seems like powerfull families so yeah, i pretty sure crime has an important place in Zane´s life. Well we know about Leia and her business so...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
hey Bob ! , you can not try to use logic or fantasied about Ocean using logic or common sense on Summer's Gone.
remember that Ocean it's the guy that made the infamous jacuzzi scene , where Zara and Vanessa are getting naked in the tub with 2 people that they just met and these girls father is OK WITH IT !

It feels like you are applying an American, puritanical sense of nudity, to SG.

(And let's, for now, ignore the unisex showers at the university for... adults...)

In Europe, the hangup about nudity is not nearly so prevalent, especially in the right circumstances.

Austria and Germany, for example, have many spas called thermen — resorts with pools, saunas, lakes, restaurants, bars and treatment areas. These usually include an area where nudity is required.

If Nick and Noji are on the path to marriage - and both Zara and Nika seem to think that they are, then they will become a larger family.

Should Nick tell his daughters that they cannot live in their home as they have and that being naked with the son of the woman he is in love with (because let's be real here - that is what this is about) is something dirty?

Both Zara and Vanessa have no problem with honoring Zara's tradition.

If this one really bothered you, you might want to get some oxygen when...

Nick and Noji are seen in the jacuzzi naked... ;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I’m not sure if a cheap dare with a girl like Mila is really more sus than a date with Bella while rocking a 12k outfit :WeSmart:

Nika kinda fucked that up already if Stefan suspected him :HideThePain:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I don't care about their regrets. Bella's regrets without consequences that affect her specifically are the reason why I so far don't rank her as much as Leia, Vanessa and Sasha. Despite the fact that there are similarities between the four of them. They are people who create around themselves a barrier of coldness, detachment, indifference and arrogance. But if you manage to break through this barrier you might see something interesting in them and maybe even change them for the better. I absolutely love this type of characters. Especially when their flaws, of which the barrier is made, are taken to the extreme. Vanessa and Leia are exactly that. Most will turn away and try to minimise time with them but specifically I really enjoy these characters.

Bella also can be classified as the extreme case. However, Ocean stumbles when it comes to her. I don't know, maybe it's her involvement in the main plot from the moment she appears. Perhaps I would have seen her differently if at first we had watched her from the side. But it's obvious to me that Ocean doesn't treat her the same way he treats Vanessa and Leia.

As I played both games, it really reminded me of the Gordon Ramsay meme.
Leia, Vanessa: "You fucking donkeys." (good example)
Bella: "Oh dear, oh dear. Gorgeous." (bad example)

Ocean doesn't give Vanessa and Leia any slack. The longer we spend time with Vanessa the more her flaws we notice. Compared to that, the backstory about her mother is such a minor detail that most people just don't care about it. In Leia's case, yes, at the end of ep.3 we hear a heartbreaking story about how she suffered after William's running away and how it shaped her as a person. But firstly, she was already a bully. Secondly, she faces the direct consequences of her actions. Third, we already know about her a lot and that a lot doesn't put her in a good light. I respect that approach. Ocean tries to present these characters objectively and he's certainly not afraid that we won't like them at all.

Bella is a completely different story. Ocean treats her like an angel. She meets Nika in the first half-hour of the game and falls in love with him within three chapters if the player allows it. I have no idea how things are going if the player follows her path, but outside of it there's no real tension between them. The only real fight they have is once at her house, the rest are mostly comedic. Her bad deeds alternate with attempts to understand and forgive her and they feels so forced. These attempts often come from Nika. When he and Mila have a conversation about her and Bella's past, he immediately starts blaming her and then concludes that Bella is not so bad at all. Mila agrees with him, probably, she was too harsh...

... What the hell is this? Why is there not a single important character in the entire game with whom Nika would start a serious argument about Bella? Everyone either agrees with her defense eventually or defends her. Mila wants to tell how Bella bullied people, but Nika interrupts. "No, I want to hear it from her." Yes, let's hear excuses from the bully about how she bullied her victims, not the victims themselves. And don't even start making excuses that most have bullied her before. In WiAB we hear both sides. Also, remember what answer Leia gave? "How dare she take what's mine." These are all her excuses. Straight to the point. No indulgence on Ocean's part.

There are situations where William and Leia literally slam each other against cars during their fights. There are characters who literally can't stand them both, especially they hate Leia. They always remind them how awful these two are. They are key characters, even LIs. Yet they don't give any concessions. They don't give a fuck how Leia suffered. And they are adults who understand more about life. Unlike SG characters who were teenagers just yesterday. Where is their maximalism, where is this simple division of people into those who they like and whom they hate?

And indeed, it's funny to hear excuses about Bella from Nika who takes an active part in her actions that reach crime activity. He sounds awfully hypocritical. I could consider this as a plus to the plot, because now we have a pseudo-moralist protagonist. But I wonder if Ocean actually sees it.

Hell, maybe Ocean hates Leia. I dunno.
Then he should hate Bella as well.
She will become more interesting.

Returning to the topic. The problem isn't Stefan and his family, the problem is Nika and Bella. Even if the Holgersons really are that bad, it shouldn't affect them both. Otherwise it's a cheap plot trick in an attempt to justify their actions. Mila's situation is just the raising the stakes. Besides I don't see Mila as a potential LI. What if I don't care about her or I just don't like her? Or for example I like Bella, so Mila's problems don't bother me as long as Bella gets away with her recklessness. If that's all Ocean does, it will be false consequences. I don't need half measures and excuses. Given the theme of healing, I want real shitstorm that not only punish the characters, but force them to change their behaviour.

Right now, my attitude towards Bella is at a critical point. The next will depend on how Ocean plays out the consequences. If somehow he screws up, Bella will fall straight to the bottom in my top. I don't care how well she is written and what a good chemistry she has with Nika, which is actually great, I'm serious. I'll repeat what I said in the off-topic thread. I never dislike a character for being a bad person. My feelings about characters are not dependent on how they treat the characters I like or main characters in particular. I accept them for who they are. It takes a lot of effort to make me really dislike them.

What I really dislike is bad writing. I'm sorry, but that's how I see the situation with Bella and how Ocean treats her. Unless, of course, Ocean is doing it on purpose to surprise us in some way. If he does this, Bella will join Vanessa, Leia and Sasha in my top.
Bella is far from perfect but she can’t be put in the same category as Vanessa and especially Leia.
Bella might be mean and arrogant but what you see it what you get with her unlike Vanessa. Remember how Vanessa deceived Bella and how she attempted to trick Nika? Bella can be unpleasant but she’s in your face, whereas Vanessa’s inner workings are a mystery, it makes her detached and scarier. Bella has displayed a vast range of emotions, we’ve seen her be happy, angry and sad, even cry. It depicts her as a more human, fragile person. This makes her more brodly likeable than Vanessa.
We are constantly reminded that Bella is not a sweet little angel, she is infamous in Wollust. Nami rightfully expresses her dislike for her, the guys from the basketball team who know her from a long time too, Mila who is mature and drops the subject with Nika when she sees that he’s trying to understand Bella, and her mom who chastises her when she acts up. Nika himself calls her out whenever she crosses the line, it’s the main driving force behind Bella’s improvement as a person.
The game is Bella centric but in light of all this Ocean handled her well. She doesn’t deserve to be punished further for her actions, her guilt is enough punishment and she has shown to have grown into a better version of herself since the start when she was a complete bully.
To end this, I can see why Bella and Nika wanted to get even with the Holgersons. They have beef with them, it’s not mature but it makes sense considering their personalities.

Last edited:

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024

3. Vanessa
4. Bella.

5. Nika, of course.
Vanessa doesn't look like a person. hot. very hot.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I’m not sure if a cheap dare with a girl like Mila is really more sus than a date with Bella while rocking a 12k outfit :WeSmart:

I don't think Nika is on Stefan's radar (other than as a curiosity - does he/his family matter in the games of power).

I think Vanessa is the dangerous one (from a perception and observation POV).

I think any Nika/Bella time at Nick's house when Vanessa is able to observe them will give her insights into each of them and them as a couple - insights they don't necessarily want her to have.

For now, she is neither ally nor enemy, but I think Vanessa would like it if Nika owed her favors... and he might not enjoy paying them back...

There is the couple's situation... imagine Vanessa and Mario meeting Nika and Bella at Nick's house.

Or - for more fun picture - imagine Nika and Bella naked in the jacuzzi, just talking and catching up - when suddenly Mario and Vanessa, also naked, round the corner to get in the jacuzzi.

Nika - in a quiet show of dominance - just stands up and stretches, then greets Vanessa.

Mario jumps into the hot tub and damn near drowns himself trying to hide the fact that he's using a butt plug.

Once he's 'safely' under the water, he notices that Vanessa is still standing there, fully naked, and taking her time getting under the water.

Bella's face shows that she does not like the 'show' Vanessa is giving Nika and Mario does not either.

Nika is meeting her eyes and not looking at the rest of her body, while the same cannot be said of Vanessa and then Mario notices where Vanessa is looking and .... o_O

Ocean could have a lot of fun with a certain dichotomy between Nika and Mario if he chooses to. ;)

Once Amber's cabin visit therapy gets Nika 'firing on all cylinders' - this dichotomy will be Much more pronounced...:cool:

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Try to delete two files Named_file_save.rpy and Named_file_save.rpyc from the folder game\Benutzerdefiniert\
What did you used to decompile rpa archive? Those unren and other my usual stuff don't work for this game :unsure:
Nevermind, I found it. But it's not working, I deleted those two and it's still there. :cry:

Last edited:

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
IMO this update is somehow complicated - because even if one doesn't only looks forward ero scenes, well then I think all these removals, still change the game on how one globally perceives it. Like, it'd be a long time since i'd play it now, and well, removing some MC's dick pick wouldn't really change the game to me. But it's quite different for instance for Nami's jacuzzi scene, or Victoria's teasing scene... Even when one is not into bro - sis con, removing the jacuzzi scene would definitely change the "intensity" of the relationship between MC and Nami.
For Victoria ? We meet her at the beginning of the game, we all witness how she becomes crippled, you can choose to go and morally help her, back her up. There was quite some empathy there, we could all the way see how she was fighting to keep her cheeful condition. In such way of thinking, for her getting to have somme boobs / nipple teased later, was like a acomplishment over life (shall I say a victory, lol?) because it showed her efforts paid off, that even with being handicapped, she could also "convince herself" to be normal. I Believe that point would be important in the evolution of her character. Removing - changing that scene for instance just lessens the intensity of it all.
OK I admit i wanted to see her boobs - but I also think she deserved her nipple tease !

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
IMO this update is somehow complicated - because even if one doesn't only looks forward ero scenes, well then I think all these removals, still change the game on how one globally perceives it. Like, it'd be a long time since i'd play it now, and well, removing some MC's dick pick wouldn't really change the game to me. But it's quite different for instance for Nami's jacuzzi scene, or Victoria's teasing scene... Even when one is not into bro - sis con, removing the jacuzzi scene would definitely change the "intensity" of the relationship between MC and Nami.
For Victoria ? We meet her at the beginning of the game, we all witness how she becomes crippled, you can choose to go and morally help her, back her up. There was quite some empathy there, we could all the way see how she was fighting to keep her cheeful condition. In such way of thinking, for her getting to have somme boobs / nipple teased later, was like a acomplishment over life (shall I say a victory, lol?) because it showed her efforts paid off, that even with being handicapped, she could also "convince herself" to be normal. I Believe that point would be important in the evolution of her character. Removing - changing that scene for instance just lessens the intensity of it all.
OK I admit i wanted to see her boobs - but I also think she deserved her nipple tease !
Free Vic Boobs

• Haha
Reactions: thebigbos

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

3. Vanessa
4. Bella.

5. Nika, of course.
I've touched on this in the quotes below so I'll just add the additional responses/thoughts. The whole plot they're hatching is pretty much nonsense, but Nika's at least self aware enough to realise he's outclassed by Vanessa at this point and they need to be careful. He knows Bella is too blunt to be able to handle her.

Mario and Stefan are bad - they've pulled strings to charge Mila with no evidence, purely because Mario wants to embarrass her and put her down. There is no reason for them to do that, unless Mario noticed Nika at Bella's. But that's a crazy connection. The only reason I can see that they might have a reason is Vanessa knowing who Mila is if you're on Mila's path.

Regarding evil people: I think Leia is the most dangerous and the most toxic, but I don't think of her as evil. Selfish, obsessive, but even though I dislike her, she is also passionate and caring. Vanessa is the most remorseless, but does seem to have a sense of respect. Nika is disconnected, but does have a sense of morality (it's just that he's broken), Bella is also broken but in different ways; she is missing the joy of her childhood, and is bitter from distrust, yet we see her delight sneak up on her. William is just a jerk. Not evil, just egocentric.

Evil is too far for me. All have their redeeming qualities, and all of them will have a chance to be guided to more positive outcomes. If I think of tenacity vs stubborness, one is a positive, the other is the negative, while both are a form of enduring and holding on. I think the characters are well done, (despite my preferences) because they are not so easily reduced to one emotion or one motivation. Willi crying over what has happened, his difficulty in disappointing Daphne sho he is human rather than villian. Most people aren't evil, they are just following what they think is good at the expense of others, it is a form of ignorance and selfishness. I sincerely think OCean will rip the bandaids of their eyes and they'll see how harmful their actions are.

As far as actual villians, Detective Ceril is the most 'evil' character so far, to the point of being a cartoon villain. Melanie seems like a piece of work, but I suspect we'll have the chance to romance her and there might be explanations forthcoming

Possibly Emilio or Stahl are the second place evils (joke)

Thats some wild stuff :KEK:

I don’t think Mila has a baby but i didn’t saw the earlier post tbh but it’s too weird of a setup

I think Stefan’s feelings about Amber are platonic and he isn’t even cheating.

Amber is probably Bambi and i think they know each other for a long time and are somewhat friends.

Bella‘s view is just kinda screwed due to hate lol (and Mario seems to be a jerk i guess but Mila even told us that he was a good guy back than).

As if Amber can’t tell if Stefan hits on her or has nefarious goals, Amber has life experience and can read people like books and way better than Bella who’s way too emotional and easily biased.

Amber is the opposite of a trophy wife anyway, she’s rich herself, a mini celebrity and is supposedly very competent in her profession.

I think Vanessa is using Mario for something (but I don’t think it’s about her dominatrix skills lol). He’s probably never gonna fuck her.

I agree about Katie and think she watched him at college already too

Her talk with Nojiko at the bookclub was Katie saying: This is where I (or we) am taking over. Just without words.
I don't think she has a baby. I'm not sure what she cut off saying, but I don't think it was that. This is her first conversation alone with a stranger she's known for three days, trying to get to know him.

It could well be Stefan's motives towards Amber are all Bella's projection, but until we know what happened to Bella's sister, we're just guessing. Her hatred of Stefan might indeed be related to what happened to her sister.

And yeah. More Katie, more complexity - the trainer wheels are off.

Oh he definitely has that complex, but the sandwich is different to the money. With the money, his thought is not about justice, but selfishly about what he can use it for. Previous versions where Bella grabbed it and tossed it to him made more sense, she doesn't care about the money, she nows it's trivial for Mario, but she knows that she can rub Nika's face in his poverty with it. The big thing is that Nika doesn't think about the money as a way to avenge Mila for those nasty names (oh so nasty), he literally thinks about how much he needs money "I want it" "not everyone is born rich you privileged baboon." are his words, and I'm taking it on face value - there's no altruism implied. Same with the sandwich and the vandalism - Nika gets to feel satisfied, but there's no advantage to Nami or Mila respectively. Even the plot with Bella, Nika's goal is to fuck Mario up, and destroy the Holgersons, more for his own amusement and to cement his relationship with Bella.

Nika being poor - well this money allows him to approach Emilio for info. That's the only way it won't bite him. Using it to take Mila to Relucia for example, that'd be super dumb. Using it to pay rent would be fine though, unless he was under suspicion.

I'm outta reacts so yes, this. Their plan put them directly on the radar with them not even being subtle, but talking with Stefan directly through bad planning. It was supposed to be a recon mission, but then they lost their impulse control and had to do something. Again, more fuel for them being pretty dumb about what they're doing. I take them as that scene in Indiana Jones, they're being fancy with their sabre, and Stefan will pull out the gun(in this case the police and charge them)
:sneaky:

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
It is much better to think of various theories, than to whine pointlessly about things that never existed, or never was in SG. The only problem I have with many theories is, that we really know almost nothing for sure, we just assume something. And we may attach great importance to insignificant things. But that still makes it a really meaningful discourse.

A few thoughts on the first season, and of course I could be wrong, and I try to not write a wall of text:

There are two characters - the MC and Nami - who are almost completely groping in the dark for some kind of answer. The fact that they are going to the ZPR seems to have been a foregone conclusion at a higher level, and Nami's answer seems to confirm that. (MC - "Do you know anything about the college?" | Nami - "Except we haven't even had a chance to look around for other colleges, no.")

On the first day, the MC and Bella had a fight, because of Bella's sister, then the MC met Ayua at home, he told her what happened, Ayua attacked him, but after the MC's answer, she didn't want to beat him to pulp, even though we know that Ayua seriously protects Bella. It follows that Ayua knows much more.

The MC didn't get an ID, is it possible to avoid attracting someone's attention prematurely?

At least some ZPR staff know a lot more about MC than he does. Miss Marla herself tells Karen that MC doesn't seem to have gotten an ID, but she can be sure he's a student at ZPR. And the small dialog with Coach Hill in the medical room is even more surprising. (
Hill - "What happened?" | MC - "She's just an annoyance..." | Hill - "That's not what I meant. Why did you quit playing in high school?" | Hill - "I know you were playing for Tropics. We monitor promising athletes. But one day you vanished from the team.") Than Coach Hill says one more thing (Hill - "If I don't see your name on the list for the basketball tryouts. I'll take the liberty to put it on there myself.").

It is almost immediately obvious that Amber and Noji have known each other for a long time. The closest they came to revealing this ahead of time was the first therapy session, although the MC could not have noticed it at the time. But Amber speaks to Noji in this order before the session: Miss Miyazaki -> Nojiko -> Nojiko -> Nojiko. Then after the session comes this short dialogue: (Amber - "Noj- Miss-" | Noji - "Nojiko please."). Here they came close to the "unveiling". And another suspicious sentence from Amber during the session: (Amber - "I was looking forward to this since we first met.")

In the fifth chapter, the reaction of the majority of the members in the book club is that they know much more about the MC and Nami, the MC's and Nami's past, and possibly the MC's and Nami's real parents. (Jenna - "Maybe Noji did the right thing after all.")

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Jacuzzi scene was censored? how other than Namis Butt not showing everything else seemed the same.
Oh, yes it is censored now. Jacuzzi bubbles hide the boobies and Zara, Venessa is censored also. With a damn towel lmao. But yet still he forgot some renders of Nami's boobies at full display. Tbh, I don't get this whole censorship. I don't get it. It is so inconsistent now.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes