PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I found this on game folder log.txt i dunno if it's what are you ask for.
I'm not seeing anything that stands out with this log.

Do you have any other copies of SG on the system where you are playing the Steam rev (like a download from F95/Patreon/SS)?

Have you tried to add any mods/iPatch?

What is the last thing you see when you reach the end of what you can play with SG?

Please post the last several screens.

Thanks!

Cheers!! :coffee:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I feel like even in case Zoey and Katie broke up, they will still be close and in the same social circle.

It looks like Zoey will create a business with Willy too, so i guess they are still connected.

Even some of the women at the bookclub seem to know some things about Nika which makes it somewhat reasonable to assume that Zoey does too imo.

I don’t think she will give us any of these informations as not even Katie told Nika anything but her reaction could be interresting.

Similar to Katie who barely said anything and it was more about small details like Katie looking proud when Nika argues with Charlie and her conversation with Noji.

And despite the NTR in wiab I still doubt that any main LI will settle down and get kids with anyone else than William.

Did we saw Gefritzel? I missed that, when?

Pretty sure Daphne moved to Wollust anyway (and gave birth to Nami:p), yet I :cry:
Agreed:

I think it will more be in the innuendo, and the reactions, as you say. Zoey will reveal things that we don't know 100%. But there are chances Nika will overhear banter that gives us info about WiaB that he wouldn't know about. After all, Jenna and Emilia both seem to know quite a bit.

Gefritzel is hinted at on the message board, just after the heist start of the next day: "Warning: a weirdly sentient snake has been seen around campus! It can't be contained and could be a SCP! Keter" So... not confirmed and Willi has two dangerous snakes I guess...

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Guys sorry for perhaps dumb question, but I dunno how to take Mac upadate from new update. Mac file ain't working since is does not content all stuff inside. Anyone knows perhaps how to make it working? Autorun is missing inside. Thx kindly for any help

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I know that Ocean removed the MC full frontal in the clothing store to try to appease the gods of Steam (at least re: the geoblock in Germany).

I thought he did a good job showing Bella's reaction in this scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella Is interested, even if she still won't admit it to herself... or the MC.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
I'm not seeing anything that stands out with this log.

Do you have any other copies of SG on the system where you are playing the Steam rev (like a download from F95/Patreon/SS)?

Have you tried to add any mods/iPatch?

What is the last thing you see when you reach the end of what you can play with SG?

Please post the last several screens.

Thanks!

I download steam edition in here(f95zone) and before that yes i did use scrappy and i-patch but for being certain i just try with my other pc(download game from beginning and not installing any mods) which is never installed any renpy games and results are same. It's ending in Bella Scene want's me to save.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Guys sorry for perhaps dumb question, but I dunno how to take Mac upadate from new update. Mac file ain't working since is does not content all stuff inside. Anyone knows perhaps how to make it working? Autorun is missing inside. Thx kindly for any help
I normally make my own Mac version by downloading the renpy engine from their site (there's probably tutorials on this site already in other sections than the games) and downloading the PC version. If you download the PC version, you can replace the game folder in the mac version with the one in the PC download. Get familiar with this and explore the renpy webpage, it's pretty useful.

In this case, the archive file get's screwed when the archive is done certain ways, so usually just replacing that with the PC downloaded one works.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Some really nice observations. For the first point, Ocean does have two channels on his discord for bug reports and grammar reports. As he'll be patching in some of the lewds that were cut, anyone who feels OCD about grammar AND has energy can help us all by going there. Regards your spoilery points I hadn't seen the conspiracy that way, but yeah, it makes sense. I also wonder if Marla needs the shared therapy session with Nika for a different reason than because he was at Vic's accident - surely she'd need a therapy session with Vic instead? AMber and Marla are friends shince before Bella's sister's accident, as Stephanie has known Bella from childhood, so I did think she was doing something in particular, but the potential interactions with Amber ar a great pickup. Noji is also pushing Nika on multiple occassions with semi birds and bees type talk, as well as being a friend of Amber's and trying to hide it. Noji also knows Scarlet and Katie, Katie is part of ZPR, who employ Marla. Interactions at Elena's club whenever that happens will be quite revealling.

I think the big drop was Nika's admission "it wasn't my fault... I had no other choice" when talking in that first session about what happened to Summer, when Amber asks if he blames himself. This heavily implies he performed some action, took some action that had an effect on Summer and why she's gone.

The house rules thing helps, and the conversations help make that whole scenario make sense for people who don't use patches. The scene at the lake and the way Nami hates how Noji is putting the rules in place and making it weird really feels a lot more authentic, but at the same time, the parentage questions feel more obtuse.

On other things that you've played passed, I also noticed that Bella mentions Ayua's looking to move into student housing, and I'm more and more convinced goth bus/pizza girl is Melanie. She's repeated and focused in in in both cases, despite being in the background and not interacting, but she's watching.
yeah, I have to check but I think the "I had no other choice" admission by Nika is new. He said "it wasn't my fault" in previous versions.

Some of the other things you mentioned I haven't got to yet.

The issue I have with goth bus/pizza girl being Melanie:

1. Melanie attends swanky Jackson & Schwartz College along with Vanessa, Mario Holgerson, and Antony Reus. Zara to Nika: "My sister and her boyfriend go there and you need some serious money to be accepted. Anyways, I dislike a few girls there and I'm planning an act of vengeance. ...Melanie Ceril...she's my main target." I don't think Goth Girl's appearance fits in with that college.

2. Goth girl has been seen in the halls of ZPR - which is not her college.

Nevertheless, Ocean has twice focused on goth girl in the background for some reason and she also appears out of focus in the background other times.

Re: bug/grammar/spelling reports - I am aware of his discord channel. However, I can state categorically that there are errors still in the game that were pointed out there over a year ago.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
On a reset: If you really want cringe, play the ch 2 version, which people hype for trenchcoat style Nika. 4.5 is much better, and 5 is better again. The only thing I miss from earlier is the immediacy and abruptness of the pacing. In some cases I feel like earlier some of the pacing of dialogue actually felt more conversational rather than the current feeling like everything is a monologue. Swearing was also far more fluid. Content of the dialogue was pretty poor - so in some ways, better pacing, better grammar, but worse writing.
I think I played it for the first time when it was ch3 with remakes, or something like that, so I never played those early versions... oh and yeah I noticed a lot of changes between 4.5 and 5, but nah, dialogues were indeed pretty clunky... and I do mean that it is clearly not very well translated... I do find some stuff super cringe, but eh, that's just a taste thing.

Ugh, one thing I wish Ocean (and other devs) would stop doing is using text to describe stuff that he's clearly showing in the renders... like when I dunno, let's say the MC enters a car and you're seeing it, but he still writes "I entered a car"...

Anyways, I'm off for the night, I'll continue my exploration of both versions tomorrow... lots of changes tho, I'm dreading some of the later censored scenes... oh well =/

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
yeah, I have to check but I think the "I had no other choice" admission by Nika is new. He said "it wasn't my fault" in previous versions.

Some of the other things you mentioned I haven't got to yet.

The issue I have with goth bus/pizza girl being Melanie:

1. Melanie attends swanky Jackson & Schwartz College along with Vanessa, Mario Holgerson, and Antony Reus. Zara to Nika: "My sister and her boyfriend go there and you need some serious money to be accepted. Anyways, I dislike a few girls there and I'm planning an act of vengeance. ...Melanie Ceril...she's my main target." I don't think Goth Girl's appearance fits in with that college.

2. Goth girl has been seen in the halls of ZPR - which is not her college.

Nevertheless, Ocean has twice focused on goth girl in the background for some reason and she also appears out of focus in the background other times.

Re: bug/grammar/spelling reports - I am aware of his discord channel. However, I can state categorically that there are errors still in the game that were pointed out there over a year ago.
1. Mila and Nika walked to the cafe, and Vic rolled there, so Mario is also in walking distance of the college with Antony.
2. I'll have to look for her, I don't think I've seen her in the college.

I think I played it for the first time when it was ch3 with remakes, or something like that, so I never played those early versions... oh and yeah I noticed a lot of changes between 4.5 and 5, but nah, dialogues were indeed pretty clunky... and I do mean that it is clearly not very well translated... I do find some stuff super cringe, but eh, that's just a taste thing.

Ugh, one thing I wish Ocean (and other devs) would stop doing is using text to describe stuff that he's clearly showing in the renders... like when I dunno, let's say the MC enters a car and you're seeing it, but he still writes "I entered a car"...

Anyways, I'm off for the night, I'll continue my exploration of both versions tomorrow... lots of changes tho, I'm dreading some of the later censored scenes... oh well =/
Yeah, reinforcing textually what is already clear in the render is annoying, and leads to potential failures. My guess is stuff like that follows from writing the script prior to doing the render.

As far as the old versions go, don't have nightmares of old Bella's smile!

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
I know that Ocean removed the MC full frontal in the clothing store to try to appease the gods of Steam (at least re: the geoblock in Germany).

I thought he did a good job showing Bella's reaction in this scene.

Bella Is interested, even if she still won't admit it to herself... or the MC.

well congratulations for you since he added renders into that scene
whereas Cheeto jacuzzi scene he just pulled renders out and now it's ridiculous now we rely on a mod if it will even get updated

also he complete pulled another good Cheeto scene like Blizzard99 mentioned in post #36,130 mention

John972

Apr 24, 2018
1. Mila and Nika walked to the cafe, and Vic rolled there, so Mario is also in walking distance of the college with Antony.
2. I'll have to look for her, I don't think I've seen her in the college.
OK. here we go... (...and remember what the story says about the nature of Zara and Melanie's interactions in the past - I don't think they'd have a civil conversation or just stare at each other, especially if Melanie wasn't supposed to be there (in the ZPR hallway)):

Last edited:
Reactions: Krytax123

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well i've just read Sancho Pança comments about the changes here and no problem with any adult content anymore as it is sanitized to PG-013 level now, so from AVN to VN in an update

Reactions: JamesM81

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
OK. here we go... (...and remember what the story says about the nature of Zara and Melanie's interactions in the past - I don't think they'd have a civil conversation or just stare at each other, especially if Melanie wasn't supposed to be there (in the ZPR hallway)):

Really well spotted, and yeah I agree with your reasoning. As she's been highlighted so obviously, and given her complexion, what if she's Ayua's cousin/Leia's daughter? She does seem to be lurking in the same way Sasha and her group lurk, but she seems far more of a lone wolf

Edit: John972 I just reached the pizza shop scene - what if goth girl isn't looking at Nami, but her earring? Imagine if she was Leia's daughter, and saw a stranger wearing that. That'd be wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: John972

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Tho visuals done by Oceanlab always great, but one thing bothers me. Temperature difference. I don't know what devs use for AVN color grading, is it done in engine or in Lightroom for example, but consistency is key. I can notice kelvin shift right away. One shot is cold another is slightly warmer.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes