Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
for SG "sex content" as you called it was never a priority and it is not the only game. I'll put my hand in the fire for the fact that most SG players are here for the story. surely each of them expects some sex content but as you can see the game dominates the story for the entire first season. it is more than clear what to expect from such a game
For me is the "real environment" that Ocean is building around the characters, those npc´s walking in their classes or the faces and reactions of each npc in the game when "Nika" is talking to them or that stuff.
The story seems good to me, but the best of this game is all of those small details in the environment, all feels alive and fit very good with a real university scenario.

There will be 18+ scenes, but I'm not sure about the sex scenes.
Ocean said that we will have what we all want in season two, so for me that is sex, but yeah, not sure about penetration but blowjobs, boobjobs, pussy eating or that stuff i would say yes.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That model is still the Regium version of the Mila model.

edit :
Mila by Ocean

ch 3
View attachment 3559188

ch 3.5 , edit: Still ch 3
View attachment 3559192

ch 4, edit : ch 3.5
View attachment 3559193

ch 4.5
View attachment 3559199

Final rework based on Mila ch 4.5, or based on rework on ch 1.
I forget which one was released first, the rework of ch 1 or ch 4.5.
the first one looks more like the characters life is. 2 and 3 i would expect later in the series due to growing as a person and having a good support crew. 4 is just clearer and defined and fapulous. Also personal fap material.....just kinding....or am I:whistle:
I think all the upgrades(Age up) should have waited to some growth and time from the characters.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
For me is the "real environment" that Ocean is building around the characters, those npc´s walking in their classes or the faces and reactions of each npc in the game when "Nika" is talking to them or that stuff.
The story seems good to me, but the best of this game is all of those small details in the environment, all feels alive and fit very good with a real university scenario.
everyone notices something different and that's the best part. I try to enjoy it all. there are often comments that SG has bad writing but that is also the thing I enjoy the most. the arrogant shit that bella sometimes says is irreplaceable :LOL:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well like I said because the game has a big focus on Bella it's hard to say for sure as most of the girls barley have had any of their content started. But when it comes to Savage LI Id go Bella , Vanessa or Zara tho only Bella and Zara have any content Vanessa has a very little amount in comparsion. Nami is good too and has a good amount of content but she is more a comedy relief character. Auya probably the most badass out of the bunch but I heard she not an official LI and only has a few scenes so far.
Bella is a physical savage, vanessa is a cerebral savage

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
But when it comes to Savage LI Id go Bella , Vanessa or Zara tho only Bella and Zara have any content Vanessa has a very little amount in comparsion. Nami is good too and has a good amount of content but she is more a comedy relief character.
For the LI who first appears in ch.4, Vanessa has unfairly more content compared to the other girls who have appeared from the beginning, maybe this is true even for Zara. Content isn't just the number of scenes and screen time, it's also information about the character, how it affects the plot and the relationships with other characters. Vanessa has a ton of this kind of content. Otherwise, Bob and I wouldn't have discussed and argued about her for several pages (good times :) )

And Nami is more of a comedy relief character? Are you serious??
That is cerebral to make a man put something up his ass no force was required just using femininity, thats the true meaning of cerebral. Bella would have just shoved it up his ass no questions asked.
You can give it any true meaning you want.
Mario's ass doesn't feel itself any better. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And Nami is more of a comedy relief character? Are you serious??
I mean yes , what do you call a character that mostly makes you smile and laugh. That's why I call her a comedy relief character. Sure there is some development in between but when I think of Nami I never think of any of her actual character development I think of how quirky she and she makes me laugh. I mean the scene with the rats and her dialogue about rolls is nothing bur pure comedy to me. So maybe she isn't to you but she is to me after all comedy is subjective.

For the LI who first appears in ch.4, Vanessa has unfairly more content compared to the other girls who have appeared from the beginning, maybe this is true even for Zara. Content isn't just the number of scenes and screen time, it's also information about the character, how it affects the plot and the relationships with other characters. Vanessa has a ton of this kind of content. Otherwise, Bob and I wouldn't have discussed and argued about her for several pages (good times :) )
Guess I forgot alot of her content since I don't like Vanessa she is a bit forgettable to me. other than a few scenes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There probably wont be any Nika sex till the end of season 2 we all know that.Plus dude has a form of ED not just going to start fucking. So far Nami is the only one we have heard got him to rise. My opinion when Amber takes Nika to the cabin she going to get him to salute. if it be by flirtation or a event/memory triggers something in him. She said it herself she is investing in him regarding Bella.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I mean yes , what do you call a character that mostly makes you smile and laugh. That's why I call her a comedy relief character. Sure there is some development in between but when I think of Nami I never think of any of her actual character development I think of how quirky she and she makes me laugh. I mean the scene with the rats and her dialogue about rolls is nothing bur pure comedy to me. So maybe she isn't to you but she is to me after all comedy is subjective.
Well, if you don't play her path, I can see your view of her, but if you do, then you're just wrong.
Guess I forgot alot of her content since I don't like Vanessa she is a bit forgettable to me. other than a few scenes
:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You tell me how much you don't like her every time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LHDLLB and Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if you don't play her path, I can see your view of her, but if you do, then you're just wrong.
I have played her path just not in the Chapter 5 as im waiting for steam as I read somewhere that Ocean said it's best not to make multiple saves until then. I doubt 1 Chapter would change my mind as seeing her as a comedy relief. But you know a character can be both a comedy relief and a serious / romantic character. She just leans heavier on the comedy relief side than serious for ME. As it's purely subjective there is no right or wrong in this instance . So no im not wrong because it's my personal opinion it's not factual so no you cannot tell me im wrong when it's a subjective opinion just like how I cant tell you you're wrong about something that is subjective because that's your personal opinion.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Just waiting for confirmation of the game rating from Steam.
Almost feel bad for the patreon subs getting cucked with the update because of steam review lol. Game is clearly ready to go but not released to the public yet in the off chance even more changes have to be made for steam.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
oh, I look at the old Mila, and man, she's so cool, young and fresh. Why he changed her to look like a doll with enormous boobs :(
View attachment 3559061
Pfff don't kid yourself. Mila's last changes were in the past few days. Like Ocean can really go through an entire night's sleep without getting on his workstation and tweaking one of the character's models... Full cup size increase here, larger butt there...

EDIT: Dude needs an intervention...that's a sickness.
The Mila thing was a topic over a year ago, and that was clarified by Ocean.

Why does always some other fool keep trying to chase the same sow through the village, albeit belatedly, just to make something bad?

Devlog from 23.02.2023:

1713682208754.png

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Almost feel bad for the patreon subs getting cucked with the update because of steam review lol. Game is clearly ready to go but not released to the public yet in the off chance even more changes have to be made for steam.
Also I, for myself, don't feel "cucked", not in the farthest way. I can totally get and understand the thought process behind this decision making.
I have posted here that Ocean should do exactly this, long before Ocean has announced this step in the public. From the perspective of a business man - and don't be a fool, Ocean is one and has act as one - there is logically no other way of acting.

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes