Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone Decensored Mod [v0.1] [Meushi]

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Meushi
Sorry for the slightly obvious question, but I really got lost in translation.
What is the difference between the Uncensor Patch and the Decensored Mod? What are the differences between them? Do both work at the same time?
Uncensor Patch = Incest Patch

Decensored Mod = They add the scenes back in (as in nudity, since it's being removed for Steam release).

Chapter/Season 2 will have nudity/sex and won't be on Steam.

P_Lover

Oct 18, 2023
Thanks but I'll worry about it next time I do a playthrough, I started it without the mod and I'm too far ahead now to bother reinstalling the whole thing
You could simply save yo savefile in another folder and reinstall it

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Update for steam?
It's probably still too early for the mod to have been updated, and perhaps there won't be one for the Steam version, which has only just been released. In that case, we'll have to wait for an update to the Patreon version before the mod gets one of its own. Of course, I'm just making a guess.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
It's probably still too early for the mod to have been updated, and perhaps there won't be one for the Steam version, which has only just been released. In that case, we'll have to wait for an update to the Patreon version before the mod gets one of its own. Of course, I'm just making a guess.
Was thinking more as in "are you planning on doing the steam version or not?"

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Was thinking more as in "are you planning on doing the steam version or not?"
Yes, that's more or less what I was saying. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I don't know whether or not he's working on the Steam version and when if he is. On the other hand, if the Patreon version comes out soon (according to some people on the main thread), it is likely that the mod's creator is working on that version rather than the Steam one, we'll probably find out soon anyway.

P.S: Well, apparently there won't be any notable differences between the two Steam/Patreon versions (in terms of nudity or sexual content). So i guess the modder won't have too much trouble choosing one version over the other. Haha x)

Last edited:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Small curiosity question, is it Steam that requests the removal of certain scenes from the game upon uploading?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Small curiosity question, is it Steam that requests the removal of certain scenes from the game upon uploading?
They did not request it. Steam is ok with adult games. But some country refuse to sell them and you have more exposure if your game is not tagged a fully PEGI 18/Adult game. Ocean tried that to give season 1 the most possible exposure.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
They did not request it. Steam is ok with adult games. But some country refuse to sell them and you have more exposure if your game is not tagged a fully PEGI 18/Adult game. Ocean tried that to give season 1 the most possible exposure.
Oh ok, thanks.