• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Uhmmm, I'd hate to have to point this out but the only images of Melanie Ceril in the game are from when she was like 11-12 years old (Bella bullying flashback). I'm gonna assume you mean her sister, the cop.
wrong
she is likely the female with Mario when he is mocking Mila in front of MC
and her sister is the cop who was [in new york] illegally harassing Bella and MC while they were on private property - but very hot.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
wrong
she is likely the female with Mario when he is mocking Mila in front of MC
and her sister is the cop who was [in new york] illegally harassing Bella and MC while they were on private property - but very hot.
Not wrong.

"She is likely" is not the same is "she is". "She is likely" is fan conjecture at this point.

Mila tells Nika the names of the other assailants, but not the name of the female.

Mila never once identified that female as Melanie, even when talking later to Nika about Melanie several times.

So, again, the only confirmed visual depiction of Melanie in SG is as a child. Melanie's sister - the cop - is shown as an adult.

ADDENDA: For visual reference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
32 chapter at the span of 16 years sounds good, i agree
I'm not against it, but it doesn't look real. We now have 5 chapters in 5 years. I think we will have to wait at least another 25 years for the remaining 27 chapters if there are no reworks.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
You seem to not appreciated the various body shapes of the fairer sex
View attachment 3614302
It's just a matter of preference
Slightly off-topic, but I well remember learning about Umm Kulthum while in Egypt many, many moons ago, and seeing old B&W TV footage of Egyptian men openly swooning over her at a concert. That was my first lesson that different cultures have very different perceptions and expectations about feminine beauty. Even within Western culture, those perceptions have changed significantly over the last several decades.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
View attachment 3614360

I thought I'd add my top tier LI list, with Ace being best OC.

While Ocean is a great storyteller, IMO - women in the bottom tier are unlikely to move up without Hugo award level writing, particularly Miss #2, and that placement is by intent... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Foul criminal in the highest tier and the honest police officer who tries to end her reign of terror in the lowest tier. What has our world come to? :cautious:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Slightly off-topic, but I well remember learning about Umm Kulthum while in Egypt many, many moons ago, and seeing old B&W TV footage of Egyptian men openly swooning over her at a concert. That was my first lesson that different cultures have very different perceptions and expectations about feminine beauty. Even within Western culture, those perceptions have changed significantly over the last several decades.
Ic1x.gif Times are surely a'changin
1715156331818.png 1715156378233.png 1715156471902.png Alexander_Roslin_-_The_Lady_with_the_Veil_(the_Artist's_Wife)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

1715156661586.png sfssst6ps.jpg

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
so it dropping on 10th may will update will be there for next chapter or same till here

4.40 star(s) 489 Votes