• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Ocean updated assets for steam page.
View attachment 3608004
Capsule - Res: 616x353 px | .JPG format

View attachment 3608006
Header - Res: 460 × 215 px | .JPG format

View attachment 3608021
hero_capsule - Res: 374 × 448 | .JPG format

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I saw this I felt sorry for Ocean, in SteamDB his file with Sasha's image is called capsule_231x87_german.jpg, if it was Ocean who named that file that way, he really tried everything he could to release Summer's Gone in Germany, but the table above already makes it clear that the game is restricted in Germany and China. :cry:

Sin título-1.png

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
By the way, about the debate, why is Nami older, but they are in the same class. They could well be *Irish* twins (this is when the mother gets pregnant when she is already pregnant). Taking into account the different seasons, they can start studying together. I know such siblings irl who studied together.
PS: There is also such a thing as hood twins.It is when the father gets 2 or more women pregnant within the same time frame,so the kids are almost twins. Considering William, this would explain the similarity between Nami and Summer in the past and Nami and Sasha in the present. They may actually have the same father, but different mothers.
They are not related, if I remember the plot correctly, MC and Nami's parents worked together and were friends. Now, after all these reworks, you won’t understand what’s going on.

Reactions: Bestort

duolaamm

Feb 13, 2020
of course mc have schizophrenia, dev constantly change mc's personality made him become a weirdo
sometimes he is a impotent patient, sometimes he is a violent criminal
nothing make sense , mila I remember she has a black borfriend from the first version

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
of course mc have schizophrenia, dev constantly change mc's personality made him become a weirdo
nothing make sense , mila I remember she has a black borfriend from the first version
In the first version, she was crazy like the MC, probably if she continued like this there would be the long-awaited sexual scene in Summers Gone in the first season.
He would take erection pills and have a heart attack like a rabbit.

• Wow
Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
When I saw this I felt sorry for Ocean, in SteamDB his file with Sasha's image is called capsule_231x87_german.jpg, if it was Ocean who named that file that way, he really tried everything he could to release Summer's Gone in Germany, but the table above already makes it clear that the game is restricted in Germany and China. :cry:

View attachment 3610818
It could be he is still working on making it compliant for steam's Germany rules: he said he didn't have the patience to delay the release any longer and argue with steam, but it could well be he is still working with steam to revise the geoblocking. Otherwise there was no reason to change the banner from the lips to a new Sasha. But if that's the case, he should be maybe a little more conservative still (I mean the banner/store page being more conservative, please no more reworks!).

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Let's hope the Steam release goes as good as possible.

This is a top tier game and the dev worth all the success he can get
On Steam, the release is equally bad for everyone. But if you pay a lot of money for advertising, then you will have great success. But the most important thing in Steam is reputation. If you have a good reputation, then many people will come even without advertising. Ocean has 3 big problems that could destroy his reputation.....
1. Ocean makes 2 games at once, such developers are not trusted.
2.Reworks, for this the game will immediately receive negative ratings and reviews. With such a mark they will not buy it. Therefore, Ocean should think carefully before he wants to do a rework again.
3. Deception, the guys from Steam don’t forgive that either.

If Ocean avoids these problems, he will be successful.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
LIs:
Amber
: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
1715067844418.jpeg

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have heard so many things about the Mc but call him schizophrenic is new :ROFLMAO:
I don´t remember the fight scenes so i can´t say if his behaviour makes sense or not, but when i played it i didn´t see any contradiction.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
If you are discussing CH 1 when Ocean and Regium were both involved in Summers Gone - that is a Long time ago...

That version of this AVN no longer exists; it has been effectively discarded by Ocean in favor of a more hopeful story.

IMO - the MC is consistently represented in the reworked SG.

Is he impotent - yes, but not due to any physical impairment - rather due to mental/psychological trauma which he is actively working to address and fix/resolve.

Is he a violent criminal - no.

He does not put up with other's treating him/his family badly or acting like a threat to them, so he has no problem getting into fights.

He can choose to go with Bella and break into the Holgerson's house - a criminal act that you have to choose for him.

If you choose to stay home with Nami, no break-in.

Have you played the latest Summers Gone rev (CH 5 Beta), and if so, what did you think of it?

Cheers!! :coffee:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Just finished my very first playthrough of the game and gotta admit most of the girls we're good but Amber and Nadia we're the standouts for me.

My official tier list. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3611485
That's pretty close to mine, just reversing your top 2 tiers.
God: Bella, Sasha (& Zara, can't explain why, there's just something that each scene makes me fall a little more).
Great: Amber, Nadia (& Maja, even though she's not a LI, I'm a fan).
Sweetheart: Victoria
Everyone Else: Meh.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That's pretty close to mine, just reversing your top 2 tiers.
God: Bella, Sasha (& Zara, can't explain why, there's just something that each scene makes me fall a little more).
Great: Amber, Nadia (& Maja, even though she's not a LI, I'm a fan).
Sweetheart: Victoria
Everyone Else: Meh.
I actually don't mind Zara if she comes with Nadia. :ROFLMAO:

Amber is definitely going to be the route i choose going forward tho. Sucks you can't get both Amber and Bella but oh well that's life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
I support this initiative. Ocean pockets to be filled with riches and fame so that we can continue to enjoy the story of divine Bella. I want every minute of the promised 32 Chapters ... Amen.
32 chapter at the span of 16 years sounds good, i agree

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
I want to ask that in steam version dev gonna change previous chapters or not ?( Like cut and add some images)

And 2nd question is that how much content we are going to miss in steam version comparison to patreon version?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I want to ask that in steam version dev gonna change previous chapters or not ?( Like cut and add some images)

And 2nd question is that how much content we are going to miss in steam version comparison to patreon version?
About the Steam version there will be changes yes, he has done a rework so i suppose many scenes will be different and others will be new and some dialogues will be changed, but better wait to the release for watch the real changes.

Steam and Patreon version will have the same content but in the Patreon version you will see a character topless in a lake scene and in Steam she will be wearing clothes.

I think those are the important changes but maybe someone with more info can tell you more :)

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes