Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is this your reason?
View attachment 3606656

:sneaky:

Nah, you just want the girl with the most content rn. ;)
Honestly it isn't even the amount of content that makes me like her sure it helps. But it wasn't until my 2nd playthrough I was able to say she is my favorite. As I saw her in a new light my first time I missed alot of the subtle detail in the cinematic scenes as it feels like alot of them kind of tells a small story without saying word. Which is another thing that makes Ocean / SG's stand out apart from alot of other AVN's to me. But the scene that sold me on Bella was when she sniffing the MC"s jacket crying from missing him then she ditched the race to go see the MC crying while driving. That right there showed to me how much she loved the MC and was a really powerful cinematic that honestly sold me on her.

I think even when other LI get some content and cinematics gonna take alot to sell me on them over Bella because of that one cinematic was a really powerful and emotional one that it's hard for me to see myself liking anyone else over her.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly it isn't even the amount of content that makes me like her sure it helps. But it wasn't until my 2nd playthrough I was able to say she is my favorite. As I saw her in a new light my first time I missed alot of the subtle detail in the cinematic scenes as it feels like alot of them kind of tells a small story without saying word. Which is another thing that makes Ocean / SG's stand out apart from alot of other AVN's to me. But the scene that sold me on Bella was when she sniffing the MC"s jacket crying from missing him then she ditched the race to go see the MC crying while driving. That right there showed to me how much she loved the MC and was a really powerful cinematic that honestly sold me on her.

I think even when other LI get some content and cinematics gonna take alot to sell me on them over Bella because of that one cinematic was a really powerful and emotional one that it's hard for me to see myself liking anyone else over her.
Bella was my main LI despite her wretched looks cause she and Nika are a good match and she has plenty of powerful emotional moments.
But Sasha was always in the back of my mind despite her lack of scenes and she had me by the book club.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Bella was my main LI despite her wretched looks cause she and Nika are a good match and she has plenty of powerful emotional moments.
But Sasha was always in the back of my mind despite her lack of scenes and she had me by the book club.
I may not have Sasha on my LI list as I need more content to even consider her / judge her. However I will say I am intrigued by her besides her looks making her feel mysterious. The book club scene made me feel she not only a good person but I think she probably will end up being a nicer and sweeter LI than sweet Victiora despites her intimidating looks / facial expressions from time to time especially when we get to know her later.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
There is no sex, or anything lewder than:
- topless images
- camel toes
- images of sex toys
- one group kissing scene

There is frequent mention of sex, minor mention of drugs, frequenct swearing. There are concepts of depression, and a minor bit of violence.

Season 2 will have proper lewd scenes, but will not make sense without season 1, as the story is the main thing.
I appreciate the explanation, thank you.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Oh, I know. I was merely comparing mom and daughter.
There's no contest, Sasha is above all.

To those who holds Sasha dear, join Team Sasha in the off-topic thread and cast your vote.

View attachment 3606575
fair enough, Sasha is a good choice, but my favorite girl is violence. :Kappa::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
wait is Ocean keeping the censored version for his patreon as well?
No the patreon version has one scene different as far as I know: Nika and Nami at the lake - the patreon version keeps her topless. It's not even a thing as far as I'm concerned. All the incredibly lewd peepee shots are long gone, as is the jacuzzi and the single render of Vic's vagina. The handholding stays though, so we have something perverted at least.
And no Nika dick pics.

That would be viable, if it would be available on gog at the steam release date (or soon enough), i would get it there but i kinda doubt it as i just looked it up and the german gog doesnt show any signs of summer's gone so far.

I will not install epic just to have summers gone as my only epic launcher game
The gog site is till not even online.

Reactions: BobTheDuck
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes