• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
why is the release getting so much hype? Im new here would appcreciate it if someone could explain
Because it's finally out on Steam. There were a lot of problems, uncertainty, arguments and critics, long reworking of the first chapters to prepare the game for release and finally it was released. Naturally, everyone who likes the game hopes that the release will be successful, Ocean will receive the necessary funds to improve and speed up further development of the game, and new chapters will be released more often than now.

Dreamland enjoyer

Jan 2, 2024
Because it's finally out on Steam. There were a lot of problems, uncertainty, arguments and critics, long reworking of the first chapters to prepare the game for release and finally it was released. Naturally, everyone who likes the game hopes that the release will be successful, Ocean will receive the necessary funds to improve and speed up further development of the game, and new chapters will be released more often than now.
got it thanks

Reactions: yossa999

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
for people living in Germany like myself, save yourself the hassle like i finally did last year, i traveled to France last summer just to change the store country to France :ROFLMAO: and left it ever since :p , it unlocked the magic inside of steam, it's the same currency so why steam should care and they didn't! and after i did that i figured out maybe it was unnecessary LOL as paying with paysafe it's € and you can change country probably (haven't tested it myself) at checkout from inside Germany!

the fucking laws to censor steam is baffling to me, before this i used to buy keys from kinguin (all 3dcg AVNs that are sold there) to support devs but only 25% at most of all AVNs make it there!
also i'm having problem with my Telekom 5G unlimited home wifi sim router ATM so i'm using my mobile hotspot O2 5G unlimited line but where i live the speed is shit for it unlike in big cities, so the AVN taking its sweet time to download 57% now (more than an hour), bought the bundle it cost 22,29€ Screenshot (16).png

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I don't know if they told you, but the Steam version is only restricted in codes, the image files contain uncensored images! And well, the Patreon version can also be leaked, but it will depend on my unfairly imposed restriction!
Thank you! That was the question I had. Someone here may have had early access tyo the game and let me know if the censored content was still in the final version or not.

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes